Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
October 01, 2020, 05:46:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
  Print  
Author Topic: ## DARIUSBURST EX : My Chronicle ## (road trip/new website inside!)  (Read 60751 times)
Tyrem
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2014, 12:08:10 PM »

Ask Jochen to program a battlemode Mr.Do! and I'm game   Grin

and back on topic: Bruno's awesome new acquisition  Smiley

you can ask him next saturday. Wink

Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!
Muerto
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Denmark

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2014, 01:01:55 PM »

I See, That is why I collect older games, not capable of going online Wink

oh they can... Wink

Was waiting for that comment  Wink

zxthehedgehog

3D Artist, MIDI Editor, & Infrequent Hedgehog

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2014, 10:02:01 PM »

Awesome cab find, I'd love to see some video.

[darius2meme]
"I ALWAYS WANTED A THING CALLED TUNA SASIMI."  
[/darius2meme]
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 10:24:14 PM by zxthehedgehog » Logged

Check out my Youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/zxthehedgehog42!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check, one, two. Seeegaaa...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
johnsarcade

Mushroom Kingdom, USA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2014, 07:39:44 AM »

Holy crap, dude! That game is SICK. You find the coolest stuff. Seriously.

Now... tell me about that gas station sandwich thing you ate. Smiley Looked good.

Wil2000

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2014, 03:45:48 PM »

...... I thought it was the one I had the chance to try when I went to the Psykick's ARCADE

So,  corrected that.   Smiley  By the way,  that arcade is 'owned'  by a team of 5 people.  The Darius Burst that you saw there belongs to jinxz,  forum member,  and is for sale.
Yes, you're right, thanks for the correction. I had the opportunity to meet two of them, very nice people, whose first words were "take your time, you can play whatever game you want. Do you want a coffee?"   Kiss
Damn, you should not have told me that they were selling it, I don't have place or money left, I really should build a bigger gameroom, but I am sure there is no gameroom big enough for us, it's just a question of time to fullfill them  Grin
jinxz

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2014, 11:53:52 AM »

Good job on buying the cab Bruno.
I just feel a bit disappointed for letting you play on my cab for 2 days, answering any question, being open and honest about everything after you asked me about selling it and than being fully ignored on PM. Didn't expect that from you  Huh?
Not pissed, just disappointed. But in the end I'm happy to still be able to share my cab with the community because people LOVE to play this awesome game;)

Just a shame that you missed out on the fact that mine had the pop card (took a pic this morning):

And the paper manual.

Tyrem
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2014, 11:59:27 AM »

Just a shame that you missed out on the fact that mine had the pop card (took a pic this morning):

And the paper manual.

how much is it?

Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!
jinxz

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2014, 12:24:50 PM »

And the paper manual.

how much is it?

The cab is offered for 2800 including the pop-card Wink
It is the latest version with all the unlocks and has the Seimitsu upgrade.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zmimtolnmpu40ux/AACqChwWovcwe62N-GjZPi3fa?dl=0

Tyrem
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: December 30, 2014, 12:44:29 PM »

And the paper manual.

how much is it?

The cab is offered for 2800 including the pop-card Wink
It is the latest version with all the unlocks and has the Seimitsu upgrade.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zmimtolnmpu40ux/AACqChwWovcwe62N-GjZPi3fa?dl=0

puh... i guess it is a good price... but that as much as i like to have one... the game is too new for me. and it would cost me 3 slots for other games. thx mate... but i will let that one pass.

jinxz

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2014, 01:01:25 PM »

puh... i guess it is a good price... but that as much as i like to have one... the game is too new for me. and it would cost me 3 slots for other games. thx mate... but i will let that one pass.

No worries.

If you wanna give the game a spin you can always visit Bruno. Or Nozomi on the 17th of January when they open the arcade to have a news years party for community members. My DBAC is there for unlimited replay  Cheesy

Wil2000

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2014, 01:05:01 PM »

Oh, do you mean that the one at Nozomi's arcade is yours? It is effectively in a great condition, and the one that will buy it won't regret his choice!
DarthNuno
Administrator
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Singe's castle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2014, 04:39:14 PM »

I just feel a bit disappointed for letting you play on my cab for 2 days, answering any question, being open and honest about everything after you asked me about selling it and than being fully ignored on PM. Didn't expect that from you  Huh?
Not pissed, just disappointed. But in the end I'm happy to still be able to share my cab with the community because people LOVE to play this awesome game;)

Just to clarify : at the end of EC2014, I clearly told you I didn't plan to buy you the game because few reasons (space, price and not sure to appreciate a such modern game at home after all). But I didn't ask you to hold the game for me or whatever. I didn't think about buying this game until I eventually had an offer I can't refuse.  Smiley
Sorry If I missed to reply a message, got a ton of requests from everywhere that I'm often 'overloaded' and forgot to reply on some  oppps (OK, just found it, just one where you told me "it was great to meet us @ EC14 and asked me if I made room for DB". Honestly not replying that unique PM cannot be called "being fully ignored on PM").

Damn, that sign looks great  Kiss  arrow

« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 08:26:59 PM by DarthNuno » Logged

Nic-fryer

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2015, 03:04:16 AM »

Bruno, loved the road trip story(what I saw of it anyway), as usual, but every time I open it it makes my iPad crash. Not just safari but my whole iPad.  Embarrassed

- BLANK -
DarthNuno
Administrator
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Singe's castle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2015, 09:37:53 AM »

Bruno, loved the road trip story(what I saw of it anyway), as usual, but every time I open it it makes my iPad crash. Not just safari but my whole iPad.  Embarrassed

Strange, I've tested it on my iPad2 with no issue...and the site is 'especially tuned' for mobile device by the way. Which iPad version do you have?

Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2015, 10:48:59 AM »

It doesn't crash my iPad but the website does keep reloading all the time making it totally impossible to read.

Running iOS 8.1.2

By the way congrats on getting that beautiful machine !!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
  Print  

Jump to: