Regarding the dedicated DariusburstEX website, I've used a template(initially done for an other purpose) done by a friend. It has be created in CSS / PHP. I've never worked with these languages so far!
So during these 4 last days (more than 12 hours per day
), I had to learn these languages enough to :
- 'reverse engineering' the job done by my friend to understand how CSS & PHP work
- get enough knowledge of css & php languages to do something nice (I hope it is)
- figure out how to modify / tune the code to create what I have in my mind for this dedicated DariusburstEX website
- create all the graphic chart, taking pictures, photoshop...
- all these domain names, servers, host, url forward, dns, registars and other boring stuff...
- to write the road trip report
So there are still few bugs in the website, but I wanted to publish the road trip asap!
I will correct them in the coming days, be indulgent
I can't tell you how I'm happy with this game. This time it's not a matter of 'collecting' a game, it's not a matter of restoring a game... it's a matter of PLAYING a game! And it's been a long time a new arcade game didn't catch my interest so strong!
Great link Oliver!
I've found my cabinet in its original location in Japan, thanks to the serial number!
It was located at the Plaza Capcom
Note that the seat on mine is the fully 'skinned 'DBACEX red one'.
Did you have the English manual by the way? Or the English description of the service mode menu? I'm trying to reset the high score for example...