Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
July 24, 2017, 04:40:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  
Author Topic: ## DARIUSBURST EX : My Chronicle ## (road trip/new website inside!)  (Read 26245 times)
Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: April 25, 2015, 06:38:22 PM »

hah.....I understand your feelings about this Wink

this would be a great game for a collectors edition with a ship model for example.
since the game has a limited audience anway i am pretty sure many people would love to spend money for a true collectors item.
a digital download feels worthless to me, not only because i am selling physical media. everything about my hobby is missing here except the game. but even with the game i am in the hands of the publisher. i own nothing... i only have the right to play it.
[/quote]

Yup, and after a couple of years they decide to ditch it and you're left with nothing....

DarthNuno
Administrator
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Singe's castle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: September 21, 2015, 01:22:16 PM »

Oh... and the rumor of this week : Darius Burst coming to PS4?
Hope this is true! If so everyone will have a chance to experience the game, and it may have console exclusive footage...  Tongue
...but of course, nothing can't beat the real thing! WARNING!! WARNING !!! BOwwwww!! Booowwww!  Grin

Definitively not a rumor anymore  arrow  Debut Trailer for Darius Burst: Chronicle Saviours Revealed (watch the trailer).

Chara-Ani and Pyramid have released the debut trailer for Darius Burst: Chronicle Saviours at this year’s Tokyo Game Show.
The recently confirmed shoot-em-up game is coming to PlayStation 4, PS Vita, and PC in Japan as a download-only title.
While Darius Burst: Chronicle Saviours is releasing by the end of this year, only the PS Vita version is getting a physical retail edition.

Alpha1
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 21, 2015, 06:08:07 PM »

Is this update coming to the arcade also?
ckong
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 23, 2015, 10:55:26 AM »

Would me almost make buying a PS4.  Huh?

I wonder, how cool would it be to play this game, and other SHMUP's, in a FP VR view? Could be awesome, dodging those bullets, submerged in a space war!
DarthNuno
Administrator
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Singe's castle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: December 08, 2015, 11:48:34 PM »

Would me almost make buying a PS4.  Huh?

I wonder, how cool would it be to play this game, and other SHMUP's, in a FP VR view? Could be awesome, dodging those bullets, submerged in a space war!

...it's time for you to buy a PS4!  Grin  arrow

Available since today on the playstation €uro store! Just too bad there's no physical release for PS4...anyway, I had to get it too, I wanna discover that dedicated 'Chronicle Saviours' specific to that home release version, even if it looks (at first sight ) very similar than the original 'Chronicle Mode' from the arcade version...

* dbcs.jpg (298.43 KB, 980x735 - viewed 197 times.)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 05:28:04 PM by DarthNuno » Logged

Alpha1
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 10, 2015, 01:47:28 PM »

Don't get it for the PS4 - get it for the PC on Steam. It supports 2 screens and also has Darius Burst EX inside  Space Ace Space Ace Space Ace
muddymusic

Arcade Art Shop

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: December 11, 2015, 01:08:50 AM »

Got my copy on Steam today, what an awesome game and so much replay value, there's a ton of modes and levels....it will make me want a cab again  Grin

repro artwork supplier, visit www.arcadeartshop.com
DarthNuno
Administrator
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Singe's castle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: March 06, 2016, 07:19:10 PM »

...new location for my DBACex... from V1 to V3, where the huge machines are located! (except my GLOC which should be the next one to move btw)  arrow

Cool

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  

Jump to: