Author Topic: ## DARIUSBURST EX : My Chronicle ## (road trip/new website inside!)  (Read 99153 times)

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
Re: ## DARIUSBURST EX : My Chronicle ## (road trip/new website inside!)
« Reply #90 on: April 25, 2015, 06:38:22 PM »

hah.....I understand your feelings about this ;)

this would be a great game for a collectors edition with a ship model for example.
since the game has a limited audience anway i am pretty sure many people would love to spend money for a true collectors item.
a digital download feels worthless to me, not only because i am selling physical media. everything about my hobby is missing here except the game. but even with the game i am in the hands of the publisher. i own nothing... i only have the right to play it.
[/quote]

Yup, and after a couple of years they decide to ditch it and you're left with nothing....

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
« Reply #91 on: September 21, 2015, 01:22:16 PM »
Oh... and the rumor of this week : Darius Burst coming to PS4?
Hope this is true! If so everyone will have a chance to experience the game, and it may have console exclusive footage...  :P
...but of course, nothing can't beat the real thing! WARNING!! WARNING !!! BOwwwww!! Booowwww!  ;D

Definitively not a rumor anymore  :arrow:  Debut Trailer for Darius Burst: Chronicle Saviours Revealed (watch the trailer).

Chara-Ani and Pyramid have released the debut trailer for Darius Burst: Chronicle Saviours at this year’s Tokyo Game Show.
The recently confirmed shoot-em-up game is coming to PlayStation 4, PS Vita, and PC in Japan as a download-only title.
While Darius Burst: Chronicle Saviours is releasing by the end of this year, only the PS Vita version is getting a physical retail edition.

Alpha1

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 21, 2015, 06:08:07 PM »
Is this update coming to the arcade also?

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 23, 2015, 10:55:26 AM »
Would me almost make buying a PS4.  ???

I wonder, how cool would it be to play this game, and other SHMUP's, in a FP VR view? Could be awesome, dodging those bullets, submerged in a space war!

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 08, 2015, 11:48:34 PM »
Would me almost make buying a PS4.  ???

I wonder, how cool would it be to play this game, and other SHMUP's, in a FP VR view? Could be awesome, dodging those bullets, submerged in a space war!

...it's time for you to buy a PS4!  ;D  :arrow:

Available since today on the playstation €uro store! Just too bad there's no physical release for PS4...anyway, I had to get it too, I wanna discover that dedicated 'Chronicle Saviours' specific to that home release version, even if it looks (at first sight ) very similar than the original 'Chronicle Mode' from the arcade version...
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 05:28:04 PM by DarthNuno »

Alpha1

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 10, 2015, 01:47:28 PM »
Don't get it for the PS4 - get it for the PC on Steam. It supports 2 screens and also has Darius Burst EX inside  :spaceace: :spaceace: :spaceace:

muddymusic

• Arcade Art Shop
    • View Profile
    • Arcade Art Shop
« Reply #96 on: December 11, 2015, 01:08:50 AM »
Got my copy on Steam today, what an awesome game and so much replay value, there's a ton of modes and levels....it will make me want a cab again  ;D
repro artwork supplier, visit www.arcadeartshop.com

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 06, 2016, 07:19:10 PM »
...new location for my DBACex... from V1 to V3, where the huge machines are located! (except my GLOC which should be the next one to move btw)  :arrow:

8)