Author Topic: THE ROADTRIP OF THE CENTURY REVEALED - LOOK FORWARD FOR HUNDRETS OF PICS  (Read 215083 times)

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
Re: THE ROADTRIP OF THE CENTURY REVEALED - LOOK FORWARD FOR HUNDRETS OF PICS
« Reply #195 on: August 27, 2014, 05:18:22 PM »
i really don´t want this to escalade even further but here is a good example. you wrote this:

"The Galaxian went home with me today, some friends came with me and I was able to make around 800€ profit for the seller."

For me (and I am pretty sure for others too) this souds like you made 800 Euro profit for the seller with the Galaxian.

As i mentioned a few times before it is completely allright to make money for all the work but it is somehow frustrating that you mention over and over again that we are not able to read.
that´s simply not true. we are reading... your writing is the problem. how comes so many people are getting the wrong impression? is it because of us or because of you? just take a deep breath and think about it.
same in the arcadezentrum two years ago. you started accusing people in a very rude way. it is all about friendship, giving a helping hand and the right manners here.
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #196 on: August 27, 2014, 05:19:37 PM »
The Galaxian went home with me today, some friends came with me and I was able to make around 800€ profit for the seller.

Sure....I must be reading stuff wrong !

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 27, 2014, 05:23:55 PM »
This is the Road Trip of the Century >>>>> https://www.dragonslairfans.com/smfor/index.php?topic=3346.0

IMHO

I am just about to read the story as I have heared a lot about it.

I dont make a competition though, posting like yours only have one purpose, to plant the seet for new fights, so I dont go into it and look forward for the great story.

Competition is someting for soccer-fans, which is none of my hobbies.

I did not see one single game so far and I am already fascinated as I love such places.

I am sure the guys needed elbows for that clearing.....cant wait to continue reading  ;D
I have a dream....that one day....all members of forum are the same....no matter how long ago they have joined, how many games they own or how many posts they wrote ;)

mac:lame

• man, myth, legend
    • View Profile
    • cellarcade
OT: THE ROADTRIP OF THE CENTURY REVEALED - LOOK FORWARD FOR HUNDRETS OF PICS
« Reply #198 on: August 27, 2014, 05:26:56 PM »
appreciate the term "wurstelwarmer" :D

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 27, 2014, 05:32:08 PM »
The Galaxian went home with me today, some friends came with me and I was able to make around 800€ profit for the seller.

My friend Thomas has bought a very cool Wurlitzer Cigarette-automat, some kind of old slot-machines, a small carousel-motocycle and other atique goods.

Martin took 2 old cocktail tables, one that looks like an poker-machine (buttons only) and a very very nice Phönix cocktail.

Yes, and by taking lines out of the context you try to let me look bad.
With a bit of common sense nobody can understand that lines the way you do, sorry to say.
I have a dream....that one day....all members of forum are the same....no matter how long ago they have joined, how many games they own or how many posts they wrote ;)

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #200 on: August 27, 2014, 05:33:54 PM »

With a bit of common sense nobody can understand that lines the way you do, sorry to say.

and this, sir, is why i don´t like your style.
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
appreciate the term "wurstelwarmer" :D

Exactly now it starts going in the direction it went the arcade forum, the germans now team up and post insultive stuff while telling me I am a trouble maker when I defend my self or make a counter strike later (everybody gets angry at a certain point if you insult him or his nationality, thats normal).

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 27, 2014, 05:37:50 PM »

But you have no problem with the posting of Mac:lame , right?

mac:lame

• man, myth, legend
    • View Profile
    • cellarcade
« Reply #203 on: August 27, 2014, 05:40:30 PM »
no but yeah but no but yeah but no

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #204 on: August 27, 2014, 05:42:40 PM »

i have no idea where this pic comes from. might have been from the arcadezentrum-thread but i do not remember.
please... don´t make a national thing out of this. you will not win anything with this strategy. trust me... i was part of the football-thread... germany against holland. we were outnumbered, we had no chance... still it was great fun. :)

the pic is not necessary. your behavior has nothing to do with the country you come from.

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #205 on: August 27, 2014, 05:46:03 PM »

My friend Thomas has bought a very cool Wurlitzer Cigarette-automat, some kind of old slot-machines, a small carousel-motocycle and other atique goods.

Martin took 2 old cocktail tables, one that looks like an poker-machine (buttons only) and a very very nice Phönix cocktail.

Yes, and by taking lines out of the context you try to let me look bad.

I am not trying to make you look bad, I wanted to indicate why I thought you made 800 Euro for the seller on the Galaxian....

I understand there is a language barrier here, but you must admit that that line is not totally clear.

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 27, 2014, 05:54:48 PM »

Very intellligent posting, really.

I was visiting my friend in a club where the guys from the Austrian-living Netherlands make party.
It was the time when the world-championship of soccer 2014 was and the place had an open air public-viewing and hundrets of guys from the netherlends were there....and Austrians in the middle of them. When I found my friend I asked him what he is doing there as I know that he is not a soccer fan and since neither Austria nor the Netherlands was playing I did not get why so many people were there watching the game.

So why are all those Netherlands and Austrians doing there and he said, what do you think, we want to see the germans loose as everybody know many people in the world hate germans but the most the Austrians and Netherlands ..... and the people in Spain where all the germans go in the holidays.

I said I dont like the idea as we speak the same language and all of us are humans, but more and more I start to see ther points when I read posting like that when I experience the teaming-up against others while enjoying immunity what ever insultive containt they post.

Since I dont like it to end like in the Arcade-Zentrum I go out of that thread. I like the DLF as many nice people are here so I let that thread become what ever it will become and go out here.

We see us in other threads ;)

PunkRockCaveman

• View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 27, 2014, 05:57:28 PM »
I don't like germans too :(

PS: That is the most stupid story I ever heard. Must have been a "Most-Stupid-People-Who-Dont-Like-People-Just-Because-Of-Their-Nationality-Meeting" your friend and you were attending. To tell such a brickhead story in a forum where most members come from many different countries is the dumbest move I've ever seen. :facepalm:
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 06:04:42 PM by PunkRockCaveman »

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 27, 2014, 05:59:37 PM »
Level42, let us end this, there is no reason to fight since I ended the sale, so we all can be friends again.

I dont remember if it was you (sorry but just to much mails at the moment) but we wanted to participate on the Galaxian restaurations and wanted to order green T-Molding.

I nice idea and I suggest to let flow our both energy in that project.
I dont have much pictures but I made a quite good all arround video, if you like I send it to you, then you can check the condition....but it seems to be a lot of work, the screen-glas is some kind of bent upwards...no idea what that means or how that happened.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 06:01:45 PM by synonym9 »

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #209 on: August 27, 2014, 06:01:48 PM »

Very intellligent posting, really.

I was visiting my friend in a club where the guys from the Austrian-living Netherlands make party.
It was the time when the world-championship of soccer 2014 was and the place had an open air public-viewing and hundrets of guys from the netherlends were there....and Austrians in the middle of them. When I found my friend I asked him what he is doing there as I know that he is not a soccer fan and since neither Austria nor the Netherlands was playing I did not get why so many people were there watching the game.

So why are all those Netherlands and Austrians doing there and he said, what do you think, we want to see the germans loose as everybody know many people in the world hate germans but the most the Austrians and Netherlands ..... and the people in Spain where all the germans go in the holidays.

I said I dont like the idea as we speak the same language and all of us are humans, but more and more I start to see ther points when I read posting like that when I experience the teaming-up against others while enjoying immunity what ever insultive containt they post.

Since I dont like it to end like in the Arcade-Zentrum I go out of that thread. I like the DLF as many nice people are here so I let that thread become what ever it will become and go out here.

We see us in other threads ;)

this is by far the most stupid posting i have ever seen on DLF. sorry... but honestly...

"Don´t mention the war. I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it!"
Basil Fawlty