Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
October 18, 2021, 12:38:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: >>> Retro Game Experience/Eurocade 2014 <<<  (Read 180172 times)
Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2014, 12:32:01 AM »

Thanks for all the great responses guys, sounds all awesome !!!

About rumors: I don't like rumors. Sometimes they are incorrect. Sometimes they are only partially correct.

gyruss
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2014, 11:49:57 AM »

Great to see that you guys are so enthusiastic about the event and what a cool cabinets!  Smiley

We will announce the programme in the upcoming weeks, please hold on a little bit longer.  Wink
Luigi
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2014, 12:06:15 PM »

If you don't have a BishiBashi, we can bring it, of course.  If we don't have to bring it, we might bring 2 regular cabs. They should fit easily into Dirk's car Smiley
Tyrem
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2014, 12:07:27 PM »

If you don't have a BishiBashi, we can bring it, of course.  If we don't have to bring it, we might bring 2 regular cabs. They should fit easily into Dirk's car Smiley

We need the BishiBashi. I would miss the button-smashing-sound in the building otherwise. Cheesy

Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!
Luigi
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2014, 12:54:53 PM »

I think André said that they have another source for a BB Wink

I remember last year...every time they smashed the buttons we looked up 'cause it sounded like rain pounding on the (glass) roof  Cheesy
Ronald Reagan
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2014, 08:36:16 PM »

was probably one the most popular cabs of the event  Grin

An Error Has Occurred!
The last posting from your IP was less than 40 seconds ago. Please try again later.
Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2014, 11:56:48 PM »

Definitely, and I was glad I asked, I remember Thorsten was a bit surprised we asked for that one, but I remembered very well how much fun it was to play with three people and I _knew_ it would be a hit in a setting like that Smiley

Did all the buttons survive the event by the way ?

So thanks again for dragging that monster. Yes it does look like we might have a bit more recent Bishi this time, IMHO that game would still earn great in some settings but I've never seen them in what is left of arcades etc. overhere.

Anyway, woud be _great_ if Dirk and you can "smack in" two games in the van Cheesy Cheesy

Capt. Kirk

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2014, 02:11:51 AM »

Only one Button showed some 'wear'. The Microswitch couldn't handle the furious 'high-frequence-bashing' any more and has been replaced.
We could bring along the Bishi-Bashi and easily at least one Upright-Cab plus maybe a table or even the small Atari-Time-Pilot.

If its ok with Luigi, the 'Guided Missile'-Cab will do fine. Its a real beauty and features a molded, blacklighted Plastic-Landscape and a mirrored B/W-Image just like SpaceInvaders does.
Luigi
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2014, 07:53:49 AM »

If its ok with Luigi, the 'Guided Missile'-Cab will do fine. Its a real beauty and features a molded, blacklighted Plastic-Landscape and a mirrored B/W-Image just like SpaceInvaders does.

Goddammit....I have to setup my resto stories Journey and Guided Missile. GM is really a great game......for us bw-enthusiasts at least.... I'm not sure if it's that great for the public tbh. But I'd have no problem to bring it to EC Smiley  There's still some time left, I will show you guys pics.
johnsarcade

Mushroom Kingdom, USA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2014, 05:43:16 PM »

Sounds like fun!  Shocked

Etienne MacGyver
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2014, 06:05:07 PM »

Sounds like fun!  Shocked

Come over !  Roll Eyes
Tyrem
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2014, 08:37:43 PM »

actually that would be great. imagine a john-video in europe with all of us in it. Cheesy

Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!
Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2014, 11:04:52 PM »

actually that would be great. imagine a john-video in europe with all of us in it. Cheesy

Actually, we are working on that ! All we need is a sponsor........Tyrem.........to bridge the last gap(s) in the budget  Grin Grin Grin

anunaki
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2014, 08:17:35 AM »

I just booked the hotel for 2 nights

Tyrem
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2014, 08:51:01 AM »

Actually, we are working on that ! All we need is a sponsor........Tyrem.........to bridge the last gap(s) in the budget  Grin Grin Grin

we could trade. i fly John in if he brings his Q-Bert with him. Wink

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: