Author Topic: US Container #2 + #3 CoinOpWarehouse  (Read 60321 times)

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
Re: US Container #2 + #3 CoinOpWarehouse
« Reply #135 on: August 04, 2013, 05:16:18 PM »
And for me also, finally can collect Juno First and Frogger.  :D
There should be some pica vinyl in there somewhere too for me, could you bring it Erik ?

Muerto

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 04, 2013, 10:21:47 PM »
Im a bit confused, I can collect my games in Bremerhaven now or ???

Purity

• View Profile
    • Arcade Collectors
« Reply #137 on: August 05, 2013, 04:23:43 PM »
I hope we can have an official update on the situation with regards to container #3 please?

I've been reading on UKVAC that Theminer49ers, who was previously an employee of CoinOpWarehouse, is due to be arrested wrt stealing parts, and this will have an impact on the container being possibly seized due to Police action?

Where does this leave us all?

z3k3

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 05, 2013, 08:07:48 PM »
Most likely the container will be held for evidence. I doubt it's going anywhere any time soon.

valentin27

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 05, 2013, 08:10:12 PM »
Hope the container was not loaded (or is loaded without any problem and all the export paperwork done) otherwise the container demurrage will be quite expensive...

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #140 on: August 05, 2013, 08:41:12 PM »
what does stealing from us and selling it on ebay have to do with c3? i don't see any reasons for a delay except that cow should go and check all the machines in c3 twice.
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 05, 2013, 08:58:43 PM »
Hi Gentleman,

I am Thomas the guy who is importing games from the US on containers. It is true that I am partnering with the ex-employ eeof Coinopwarehouse. And its true that Coinopwarehouse put charges against the guy for stealing "hundreds of items" from them.

I personally did talk to the guy a lot and am sure he di.dnt I cannot be 100% sure that the police is not keeping any or all of my/your games for evidence, rather 90% sure. He will be talking to the police tomorrow morning US time again. I will know more definite if there is any risk after that.

All in all, I am impressed on whats going on he,re on ukvac and on facebook. It is unbelievable and I hope for Lloyd that he is right, can prove it and will make me realize what monster I am friends with.

So stay tuned. All your games are safe right now. I can give more definite info tomorrow.

Thanks, Thomas

Edit: sorry, copied that from my ukvac post. I guess you guys already know that I am Thomas
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 09:03:33 PM by Love »
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 05, 2013, 09:00:15 PM »
what does stealing from us and selling it on ebay have to do with c3? i don't see any reasons for a delay except that cow should go and check all the machines in c3 twice.

this is a pretty accurate description of the actual situation. right now its extremely unlikely that ANY of the stuff they shout all over the place is going to happen. christ.
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 05, 2013, 09:01:59 PM »
Hope the container was not loaded (or is loaded without any problem and all the export paperwork done) otherwise the container demurrage will be quite expensive...

Container is still scheduled to be load this coming thursday between 1 and 3 pm local Hagerstown time.

Purity

• View Profile
    • Arcade Collectors
« Reply #144 on: August 05, 2013, 09:03:12 PM »
As stated above I just wanted to know about the situation and what, if any, impact it might have on the containers

I appreciated that you do not know yourself at the moment, but would like to be kept informed of developments.  I prefer to know things than not know things :-)

Thanks Thomas

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 05, 2013, 09:17:47 PM »
As stated above I just wanted to know about the situation and what, if any, impact it might have on the containers

I appreciated that you do not know yourself at the moment, but would like to be kept informed of developments.  I prefer to know things than not know things :-)

Thanks Thomas

Me too. I did hear this the first time when you did mention the ukvac thread to me an hour ago.

johnsarcade

• Mushroom Kingdom, USA
    • View Profile
    • John's Arcade
« Reply #146 on: August 05, 2013, 10:01:03 PM »
Eek!! Hope you guys figure this out!

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #147 on: August 05, 2013, 10:02:29 PM »

hey john,

great to have you here. i have absolutely no doubt that everything will be just fine!

greetings!
stefan
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

johnsarcade

• Mushroom Kingdom, USA
    • View Profile
    • John's Arcade
« Reply #148 on: August 05, 2013, 10:12:55 PM »

hey john,

great to have you here. i have absolutely no doubt that everything will be just fine!

greetings!
stefan

Yo! Glad to be here. :)

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 05, 2013, 10:35:06 PM »
And for me also, finally can collect Juno First and Frogger.  :D

Just learned that Frogger will stay behind!! Final!!  :'( :'( :'( Thomas is not to blaim.

Fotunately Juno First is already save and sound in Berlin.  :)