Author Topic: US Container #2 + #3 CoinOpWarehouse  (Read 60301 times)

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
Re: US Container #2 + #3 CoinOpWarehouse
« Reply #225 on: August 13, 2013, 02:19:13 PM »
He THINKS he stole thousands of dollars in inventory from him. No comment on the rest of your post.

Chase admitted to the police that he stole thousands of dollars in inventory from COW. Will you admit that he stole from them at least, or are you still in denial?

now here comes the question: thomas says he did not, you say he admitted. can you prove your statement?
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: August 13, 2013, 02:19:56 PM »
Guys, please let's not get into discussing this. We will see what investigations will bring up.

:)

anunaki

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 13, 2013, 02:21:06 PM »
+1

that´s all  we can do right now

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #228 on: August 13, 2013, 02:27:49 PM »
Guys, please let's not get into discussing this. We will see what investigations will bring up.

you are right, luigi. but that´s also the problem here. just imagine if he did not steal anything... must be a nightmare.
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: August 13, 2013, 02:43:37 PM »
He THINKS he stole thousands of dollars in inventory from him. No comment on the rest of your post.

Chase admitted to the police that he stole thousands of dollars in inventory from COW. Will you admit that he stole from them at least, or are you still in denial?

now here comes the question: thomas says he did not, you say he admitted. can you prove your statement?

What he says Seth, what he says...
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

z3k3

• View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 13, 2013, 02:53:38 PM »

COW has serial numbers of cabs that match pcbs in Chase's ebay auctions, videotape evidence, boxes of boards returned to the police, and Chase's confession of stealing. I was told: COW claimed to the police Chase stole X amount. He pleaded to the police admitting he stole, but claimed he stole a lesser Y amount. Now, if COW were lying why would they make up a convoluted story like that?

I realize you guys are worried about your container, but all signs point to Thomas' partner being a thief. Thomas was warned about Chase well in advance. The arrest warrant will be issued this week.

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 14, 2013, 08:21:37 AM »
no matter what the truth behind the story is, i wonder how something like this has been going on for one year with thousands of parts being stolen from lloyd and him not noticing it / denying it / stating that a CUSTOMER stole the parts? really fishy!!!
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 14, 2013, 08:43:14 AM »
Another example for Lloyd not being in control of the situation over there?

After it was clear that I will never get back the original PCB-set I bought a 2nd one for lots of Dollars. I had it sent to COW and asked Lloyd to put it to the stuff for container#2. He was happy that I found a new pcb-set and promised to take good care of it. After container#2 had arrived in Germany I asked people (Tyrem and Speleo) to grab the box with the PCBs when they pick up their cabs. Since neither of the two was there it wasn't picked up yet. Last week Thomas told me he took a closer look into the box that was supposed to hold my Journey-PCB-set. It wasn't there. It was something different. I don't know the exact details but the box with my 'new' PCBs was 'accidentally' found by Lloyd...it was still at COW!!! After promising to take special care of my PCBs I was very disappointed that it was simply forgotten in some dusty corner of COW  >:(  :-\

mac:lame

• man, myth, legend
    • View Profile
    • cellarcade
« Reply #233 on: August 14, 2013, 10:03:32 AM »
i've heard they are all aliens.

z3k3

• View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 21, 2013, 12:08:13 AM »

Charges have been filed.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 09:55:57 AM by DarthNuno »

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 21, 2013, 08:19:57 AM »

Charges have been filed.

Thanks for the update. I thought that was issued two weeks ago? How is the arrest warrant coming along?
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 21, 2013, 08:36:53 AM »
I don't know if it is a good idea to make his data public  :-\

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #237 on: August 21, 2013, 09:46:01 AM »
I don't know if it is a good idea to make his data public  :-\

very unprofessional to go public.. especially to go THIS public.

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
« Reply #238 on: August 21, 2013, 10:25:06 AM »
Yes, picture with details removed! Too much privacy details in it...
Now that there is a dedicated topic for all the members still  involded in the container  #2 & #3, I don't really see the need of keeping this one alive...
Now, what is really matter for members involded here is getting our games in a safe way. Putting Mr X or Y on trial is an other story...
For those who are involved in this 'US container import' adventure, you can contact Love to request an access to that area to discuss practical details...