Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
July 17, 2019, 01:03:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 80
  Print  
Author Topic: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse  (Read 46514 times)
Tyrem
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1035 on: March 31, 2013, 04:54:21 PM »

If someone finds an envelope with a Journey-manual inside....it's mine! Smiley

STUPID ME!!! I stll have it here. Post me your home adress via PM and I will send it to you. Smiley It was all the time on my desk.. but I had one or two beers that night... you know. Wink

Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!
joeks
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: March 31, 2013, 05:48:06 PM »

Oh great, there are still about 20 cabs left over in the storage. Darn. Oh well. Happy you guys are happy!  pacman pacman pacman
Well, if you had mentioned yesterday that you wanted them all gone, I would have loved to take that versus Nintendo (project) off your hands Smiley

By the way,
I unloaded the cabs but haven't had time to inspect and open them up yet.
So I hope there are some parcels in there which seem missing so far.

Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1037 on: March 31, 2013, 06:24:50 PM »

Wow did you guys rent such a large bus just for the two cabs ?

It's better you did not see the unloading of the Star Trek........we saw the loading....... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pretty amazing effort as we thought it was never going to fit in there.....

Congrats on getting your grail Mr.Luigi ! And Star Trek is a very cool rare game to have in the collection, although I find the cabinet ugly as hell....sorry now I'm stinging in the end  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: March 31, 2013, 06:29:52 PM »

although I find the cabinet ugly as hell....sorry now I'm stinging in the end  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

sting master!!! Cool Tongue

agreed, the captain's chair model is much nicer, but no matter what, star trek is a nice game and the original enterprise wasn't a beauty itself Wink

all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!
Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1039 on: March 31, 2013, 06:36:59 PM »

True. And it's a color vector game by Sega....coolness guaranteed.

Wonder what monitor is in there.......should be a G08 IIRC.

Tyrem
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1040 on: March 31, 2013, 06:43:31 PM »

Wow did you guys rent such a large bus just for the two cabs ?

It's better you did not see the unloading of the Star Trek........we saw the loading....... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pretty amazing effort as we thought it was never going to fit in there.....

Itīs their car. Wink
And we made sure that the cab would be safe while loading, didnīt we? Smiley It was just a funny thing that they locked me away in the truck. And my way out was cool. Cheesy

Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!
Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1041 on: March 31, 2013, 06:55:59 PM »

It was a very creative way to load it indeed in many ways..... Grin Grin Grin

anunaki
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1042 on: March 31, 2013, 07:22:07 PM »

This whole thing is truly epic. Now let's see when the 2nd container will come with my DK Space Ace

I really want an extra cab, something like Track n Field or Tapper

Tyrem
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1043 on: March 31, 2013, 07:36:47 PM »

This whole thing is truly epic. Now let's see when the 2nd container will come with my DK Space Ace

i have a popeye in it...but i think i want a second one. still looking for something cool. maybe a dk or a dk 3. i loved those in the first container.

thomas, if somebody will not pick up his cab.. let us know. Smiley

Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: March 31, 2013, 07:48:07 PM »

hehe, got both of them in container #2 Cool Grin

all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!
anunaki
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1045 on: March 31, 2013, 07:49:23 PM »

I like Popeye too, the game and the cab

But I put most of my savings in my new house last year, so I have to keep calm........
Those Tapper cabs are really expensive in th US  Sad

Love
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: March 31, 2013, 08:44:19 PM »

Is it a three player coin door? If so, its mine.

Stefan, can you keep it for me til we meet again. If you ship it to me thats fine too, but I dont need it right now.

Smiley

Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!
Tyrem
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1047 on: March 31, 2013, 08:53:34 PM »

Is it a three player coin door? If so, its mine.

Stefan, can you keep it for me til we meet again. If you ship it to me thats fine too, but I dont need it right now.

Smiley

i have a coin door that was hidden in one cab. i will check it out tomorrow and i can either bring it to you or send it. your choice. Smiley

Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1048 on: March 31, 2013, 09:02:40 PM »

Geez.....the value of Nintendo cabs in Europe deflated pretty much recently....  Grin Grin Grin

Luigi
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: March 31, 2013, 10:52:05 PM »

If someone finds an envelope with a Journey-manual inside....it's mine! Smiley

STUPID ME!!! I stll have it here. Post me your home adress via PM and I will send it to you. Smiley It was all the time on my desk.. but I had one or two beers that night... you know. Wink

Ah, so you really got it? You told me yesterday that you have a manual for me.....and gave me a cardboard roll with Dirk's Joust CPO inside. So I thought you were wrong. I should have asked once more for it Wink

Not necessary to waste money for shipping it to me. Maybe we meet again in the near future Smiley

@Thomas: yes, I think it's a 3-slot-coindoor. Not sure if it's for three players but it's a large one and I'm sure it has three coin-slots. I have no idea why they have put it into my Journey  Huh?

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 80
  Print  

Jump to: