Author Topic: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse  (Read 347285 times)

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
Re: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse
« Reply #1050 on: March 31, 2013, 10:53:47 PM »
...and gave me a cardboard roll with Dirk's Joust CPO inside.

Small note: Speleo_DE's Joust CPO is in there too ! Just to make sure ;)

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #1051 on: March 31, 2013, 11:09:43 PM »

If someone finds an envelope with a Journey-manual inside....it's mine! :)

STUPID ME!!! I stll have it here. Post me your home adress via PM and I will send it to you. :) It was all the time on my desk.. but I had one or two beers that night... you know. ;)

Ah, so you really got it? You told me yesterday that you have a manual for me.....and gave me a cardboard roll with Dirk's Joust CPO inside. So I thought you were wrong. I should have asked once more for it ;)

Not necessary to waste money for shipping it to me. Maybe we meet again

jochen had it and he put it on my desk. i totally forgot about it. :) i can send it...no worries. it is just one letter more for us in the shop... and OF COURSE we will meet again soon. ;)
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

joeks

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade Art Repro
« Reply #1052 on: April 01, 2013, 02:12:47 AM »
Guys, I have someone's DK bezel here. It was smuggled in the truck.
If it's not from any of you, I suggest it goes to Robinholland for his new Donkey Kong cabinet.
Of which I am totally jealous. My DK particle disaster cabinet looks like shit compared to yours :)

Also have Amidar schematics in a brown envelop.
I think it's for Thwocker since he had the Amidar cabinet.
I can send it by post, no problem.

If someone finds my
- Nintendo buttons (5 pieces)
- Mario Bros pcb (working condition)
- DK marquee
please let me know, 3 out of 4 parcels got "lost" after being arrived at COW (track and trace status). That would be a record I think.

Or do any of you have a Mario Bros board for sale? :)

Makes Arcade Artwork Reproductions at www.arcadeartrepro.com

TimePilot

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Atari enthusiast from eastern germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: April 01, 2013, 07:51:12 AM »
Puuh, what a great day... First i will say many thanks to Thomas for making it possible! And nice to meet the other guys from the community!!!

As anybody knows i had 4 cabs to pick it up in bremen, but the weather in the morning was very dangerous to drive (especially with a huge trailer), because there were a lot of snow and black ice on the streets in my area. so i must leave my home w/o a trailer and have space only for 1 cab in my car... but no prob for me, i will go then to berlin to pick up the 3 cabs leftover (space duel, nintendo vs project, assault).

Second:
Oh great, there are still about 20 cabs left over in the storage. Darn. Oh well. Happy you guys are happy!  :pac: :pac: :pac:
Well, if you had mentioned yesterday that you wanted them all gone, I would have loved to take that versus Nintendo (project) off your hands :)
sorry joeks, this nintendo vs cab is mine and i pick it up later from storage in berlin...  :wink:

TimePilot

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Atari enthusiast from eastern germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: April 01, 2013, 07:58:48 AM »
My beloved first nintendo cab from container in his new home.  :-* :-* :-*

anunaki

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: April 01, 2013, 08:11:02 AM »
Guys, I have someone's DK bezel here. It was smuggled in the truck.

I had a DK bezel in the container, but I got a message from Love he had it. I bought it from a guy located in Sanford, Florida, United States. Bought it off ebay, I ask the guy to put anunaki on it, not sure if he did.

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #1056 on: April 01, 2013, 08:59:08 AM »
My beloved first nintendo cab from container in his new home.  :-* :-* :-*

woha.. nice! and nice meeting you and your dad.
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

joeks

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade Art Repro
« Reply #1057 on: April 01, 2013, 09:29:06 AM »
I had a DK bezel in the container, but I got a message from Love he had it. I bought it from a guy located in Sanford, Florida, United States. Bought it off ebay, I ask the guy to put anunaki on it, not sure if he did.

Well, if Love already has your bezel, than this should be someone elses I guess?

What I don't understand, there was NO address label on the package and on the one parcel I did get (out of four) there was no label whatsoever too.
Why would anybody rip them off? No wonder things get lost.
I told sellers from whom I bought to mark it clearly, "Coinopwarehouse ATTN. Barry Buise for Thomas' container".
And they all did arrive at Lloyd if I check the track and trace status.

Makes Arcade Artwork Reproductions at www.arcadeartrepro.com

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: April 01, 2013, 09:42:38 AM »

Well, if Love already has your bezel, than this should be someone elses I guess?

What I don't understand, there was NO address label on the package and on the one parcel I did get (out of four) there was no label whatsoever too.
Why would anybody rip them off? No wonder things get lost.
I told sellers from whom I bought to mark it clearly, "Coinopwarehouse ATTN. Barry Buise for Thomas' container".
And they all did arrive at Lloyd if I check the track and trace status.

Gents, please relax. I asked Lloyd to remove stickers to avoid trouble with customs in case they open the container. Didnt know they would put stuff in cabs though. And I had no time to check really.

Tracking parts is kind of tricky. Especially with a partner like COW. Cabs are easy as you can just identify them by looking at them. Parts are in boxes, wrapped up etc.

That said, lets sort this out. I will contact you guys via PM.
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

anunaki

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: April 01, 2013, 09:45:50 AM »
If it´s the only one, change is pretty big this is mine. It´s a nice looking DK bezel for what I´ve seen of pictures

No worries, it will work out alright I guess

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: April 01, 2013, 10:06:18 AM »
If it´s the only one, change is pretty big this is mine. It´s a nice looking DK bezel for what I´ve seen of pictures

No worries, it will work out alright I guess

Yeah I think its yours.

Now that there are parcels popping up in cabs all over europe I might need to chek the 20 that are left in the storage unit very thoroughly. Bad news is I will be there in 10 days again, not earlier.

Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

anunaki

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: April 01, 2013, 10:26:11 AM »
So the one joeks got, is mine?

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: April 01, 2013, 02:03:39 PM »
Besides putting large boxes into cabs (I hope it didn't break something underneath) they broke the lock of the back cover. When I pulled it open in Trier the lock along with some piece of the wood around it simply broke and fell down, I think two guys from Tyrem's team stood nearby and saw it....and no, I'm not THAT strong ;)  The key was in the coin box and the coin door was open.

No offense to anyone here but we should make clear they won't do such things again in the future :)

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: April 01, 2013, 04:45:32 PM »
Yes, CoW could have been a bit more cautious with some things. For instance I thought that the key on my Dr. Mario coindoor was lost, so this morning I was ready to drill out the lock. But just before driving the drill into the lock I saw some metal inside the lock. Yes, it was the beard of the key, broken off appearantly. I took a screwdriver, jammed it in the lock and turned the lock. Voila, the coindoor opened.  :)

Unfortunately inside there was no key present for the backdoor.  :(

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: April 01, 2013, 07:06:43 PM »
Sirs, I've got a problem I wanted to discuss with you.

My Journey came from a private seller. Thomas has sent me pictures. Therre was also one from the inside.

The picture is blurry but you can see the machine is complete.

The cab then was picked up by TNT Amusement (you know, the guys that throw cabs and pinballs from their roof) for $250. It was waiting there to be picked up by the COW-team.

To be sure what artwork I will need to restore the cab I asked for some pictures. Todd from TNT has sent pictures to Thomas who forwarded them to me. Here's also one from the inside.

If you'll take a closer look at the PCB-set you can see that the bracket has been removed but the PCB-set is still the same...nice and clean.

In Trier I already recognized that the PCBs are just hanging lose inside but didn't care that much. Today I tested the cab, didn't work. Not even the scrambled screen from the pictures of the private seller. I opened the cab and pulled out the PCB-set. The bracket was laying inside on the floor. I took it home to compare it with pics from the internet.

Here's the PCB-set that was inside:

Little different to the nice and clean set on Todd's picture, eh?  :evil:

Here's how a Journey-PCB-set should look like. From quarterarcade.com

I'm sure that Todd replaced the original PCBs with some dirty crap. I disassembled the set and found stickers on the eproms that say TIGER'...might be Two Tigers.

Of course I will confront Todd with these pictures. Of course he will say he didn't change the PCB-set  :( 

Any hint how to get this moron at his balls?? He just turned out to be the asshole he is in his videos >:(