Author Topic: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse  (Read 346518 times)

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
Re: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse
« Reply #1020 on: March 30, 2013, 10:11:43 PM »
Oh yeah... and my two babies... right there where they belong now:
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: March 30, 2013, 10:41:02 PM »
Oh great, there are still about 20 cabs left over in the storage. Darn. Oh well. Happy you guys are happy!  :pac: :pac: :pac:
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #1022 on: March 30, 2013, 10:56:29 PM »
Oh great, there are still about 20 cabs left over in the storage. Darn. Oh well. Happy you guys are happy!  :pac: :pac: :pac:

wut? so many? who did not show up and what are you going to do with them?
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

joeks

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade Art Repro
« Reply #1023 on: March 30, 2013, 11:48:36 PM »
It was an awesome day guys! Really great seeing you and all those beautiful cabs.
I am very happy with my new cabs and so is Tup (and his wife :))
Thanks for the 1 meter chocolat easter bunny Tup, my daughter was awake when I got home and she loves it to bits!
Makes Arcade Artwork Reproductions at www.arcadeartrepro.com

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #1024 on: March 31, 2013, 12:06:10 AM »
Argh... still not a single picture of the 'event' yet?! Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!   :P :P :P
Says Dr. Tease...... ;) ;) ;) ;)

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #1025 on: March 31, 2013, 12:09:34 AM »

Hmmm......this looks like a happy man  ;D ;D

It was cool to touch the Journey before you did Thorsten.... :P :P :P :P

this look of you went through my mind at that very moment  ;D ;D ;D ;D

atarimania

• View Profile
    • Atarimania
« Reply #1026 on: March 31, 2013, 08:41:41 AM »
Great pictures!

It seems that I was the last one to go back home ( at 11 pm and in bed at 11:10 pm  :D) !

Great day :  1625 km with the van... Thanks Thomas and other arcade nuts for this "first container"  ;)

My co-pilote(Hi) took some pictures..... Hi it's time to post them !!!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 08:49:11 AM by atarimania »
Have You Played Atari Today ?

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: March 31, 2013, 09:24:13 AM »

[/quote]

first of all: FANTASTIC PICTURE!!!

second: congrats on getting your dream cab, i believe you would have never thought this would be possible, right? now if only Journey were a good game ...  ;D
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #1028 on: March 31, 2013, 10:14:43 AM »

second: congrats on getting your dream cab, i believe you would have never thought this would be possible, right? now if only Journey were a good game ...  ;D

You always need to sting in the end, right Ully ?

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: March 31, 2013, 11:00:47 AM »

second: congrats on getting your dream cab, i believe you would have never thought this would be possible, right? now if only Journey were a good game ...  ;D

He is just jealous cause he cant touch his Tapper...
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: March 31, 2013, 12:06:45 PM »

not ALWAYS, but often ...

do you want me to sting at the beginning from now on?
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: March 31, 2013, 12:15:17 PM »
Oh yeah... and my two babies... right there where they belong now:

they look AMAZING. nothing beats a nice nintendo row (and two cabs definitely IS a row if you ask me). is the mario bros working?

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: March 31, 2013, 12:18:02 PM »
He is just jealous cause he cant touch his Tapper...

agreed! somewhat jealous that i couldn't be there to see all those beauties in one spot. do we have a "group picture"?

hopefully, all my cabs will be on the second container and then i can make up for what i missed now. nevertheless, congratulations to all you guys for your new cabs and thx to thomas for making something possible which a lot of people were afraif might not work out in the end - me included! you did it, man!!! :spaceace: :spaceace: :spaceace:

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #1033 on: March 31, 2013, 12:24:22 PM »

they look AMAZING. nothing beats a nice nintendo row (and two cabs definitely IS a row if you ask me). is the mario bros working?

works perfectly! the cab is amazing. did not expect it to be in such a good condition.

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: March 31, 2013, 01:25:11 PM »
Good morning everybody and Happy Easter!! :)

Big thanks go to two people:

at first to Thomas for making this possible! Thanks mate, I hope we will meet again in the future. :) :)

(Yes, Ully. I planned to get one over here to my 50th birthday but I doubted that it could really happen...and now it happened 6 years earlier  ;D
I know the game sucks but the cab is soooo beautiful and it's a Journey ;) )

And second to Stefan (and his very nice team) who loaded the two cabs for Neustadt into their van so we could get them in Trier!! Was a great pleasure to meet you guys and have a beer with you :)

So Dirk and I went to pick up our two cabs in Trier on saturday evening. Dirk picked me up at my home at 17:30.

In Trier we saw the famous Porta Nigra....hundred thousands of years old  ;D

Stefan's shop was just at the corner and when we drove round it we saw the guys just unloading the first cabs.....damn....a little too early but they had already seen us  ;D  ;)

Dirk's Star Trek had already been unloaded and was standing there....all alone...waiting in the dark for the things to come...

a short glance to what's left in the van...

Tyrem's Mario bros...indeed a nice and clean cab

and here it is: MY GRAIIIIIIILLLLLLLL!!!!!  :spaceace:

ouch....I'm very glad that I ordered the complete artworkset including printed marquee and bezel

We loaded our cabs into Dirk's van and had a nice time and a beer with the guys inside Tyrem's shop. I also bought Golden Eye for my son's x360 and an awesome Space Invaders mug, Dirk bought two shaped mario puzzles and a NDS-game....IIRC. Stefan showed us his cabs in the basement.
We left a few minutes to 9. Unfortunately I completely forgot to take a picture from the two babies inside the van. Doesn't make sense to do it now....the trip (and chance) is over...next time... ;)

One last thing: I also bought a complete manual for the Journey-Cab and had it sent to COW. I asked if they could put it inside my Journey...they agreed. So I opened the cab yesterday and found a big box. Inside was a black coindoor. I couldn't see a manufacturer logo. But no manual at all. I have left the box with the coindoor at Tyrem's shop. Maybe one of the belgian or dutch guys is missing a coindoor and Bruno/Chris can take it to Belgium with their cabs. For details on the coindoor and the package please contact Tyrem.

If someone finds an envelope with a Journey-manual inside....it's mine! :)

Holy shit...I should consider a surgery to correct my nose :o