Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
November 17, 2019, 10:18:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 80
  Print  
Author Topic: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse  (Read 67585 times)
Tyrem
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1020 on: March 30, 2013, 10:11:43 PM »

Oh yeah... and my two babies... right there where they belong now:

Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!
Love
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: March 30, 2013, 10:41:02 PM »

Oh great, there are still about 20 cabs left over in the storage. Darn. Oh well. Happy you guys are happy!  pacman pacman pacman

Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!
Tyrem
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1022 on: March 30, 2013, 10:56:29 PM »

Oh great, there are still about 20 cabs left over in the storage. Darn. Oh well. Happy you guys are happy!  pacman pacman pacman

wut? so many? who did not show up and what are you going to do with them?

Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!
joeks
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: March 30, 2013, 11:48:36 PM »

It was an awesome day guys! Really great seeing you and all those beautiful cabs.
I am very happy with my new cabs and so is Tup (and his wife Smiley)
Thanks for the 1 meter chocolat easter bunny Tup, my daughter was awake when I got home and she loves it to bits!
Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1024 on: March 31, 2013, 12:06:10 AM »

Argh... still not a single picture of the 'event' yet?! Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!   Tongue Tongue Tongue
Says Dr. Tease...... Wink Wink Wink Wink

Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1025 on: March 31, 2013, 12:09:34 AM »

Hmmm......this looks like a happy man  Grin Grin

It was cool to touch the Journey before you did Thorsten.... Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

this look of you went through my mind at that very moment  Grin Grin Grin Grin

atarimania

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1026 on: March 31, 2013, 08:41:41 AM »

Great pictures!

It seems that I was the last one to go back home ( at 11 pm and in bed at 11:10 pm  Cheesy) !

Great day :  1625 km with the van... Thanks Thomas and other arcade nuts for this "first container"  Wink

My co-pilote(Hi) took some pictures..... Hi it's time to post them !!!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 08:49:11 AM by atarimania » Logged

Have You Played Atari Today ?
Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: March 31, 2013, 09:24:13 AM »

[/quote]

first of all: FANTASTIC PICTURE!!!

second: congrats on getting your dream cab, i believe you would have never thought this would be possible, right? now if only Journey were a good game ...  Grin

all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!
Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1028 on: March 31, 2013, 10:14:43 AM »

second: congrats on getting your dream cab, i believe you would have never thought this would be possible, right? now if only Journey were a good game ...  Grin

You always need to sting in the end, right Ully ?

Love
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: March 31, 2013, 11:00:47 AM »

second: congrats on getting your dream cab, i believe you would have never thought this would be possible, right? now if only Journey were a good game ...  Grin

He is just jealous cause he cant touch his Tapper...

Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!
Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: March 31, 2013, 12:06:45 PM »

not ALWAYS, but often ...

do you want me to sting at the beginning from now on?

all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!
Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: March 31, 2013, 12:15:17 PM »

Oh yeah... and my two babies... right there where they belong now:

they look AMAZING. nothing beats a nice nintendo row (and two cabs definitely IS a row if you ask me). is the mario bros working?

Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: March 31, 2013, 12:18:02 PM »

He is just jealous cause he cant touch his Tapper...

agreed! somewhat jealous that i couldn't be there to see all those beauties in one spot. do we have a "group picture"?

hopefully, all my cabs will be on the second container and then i can make up for what i missed now. nevertheless, congratulations to all you guys for your new cabs and thx to thomas for making something possible which a lot of people were afraif might not work out in the end - me included! you did it, man!!! Space Ace Space Ace Space Ace

Tyrem
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1033 on: March 31, 2013, 12:24:22 PM »

they look AMAZING. nothing beats a nice nintendo row (and two cabs definitely IS a row if you ask me). is the mario bros working?

works perfectly! the cab is amazing. did not expect it to be in such a good condition.

Luigi
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: March 31, 2013, 01:25:11 PM »

Good morning everybody and Happy Easter!! Smiley

Big thanks go to two people:

at first to Thomas for making this possible! Thanks mate, I hope we will meet again in the future. Smiley Smiley

(Yes, Ully. I planned to get one over here to my 50th birthday but I doubted that it could really happen...and now it happened 6 years earlier  Grin
I know the game sucks but the cab is soooo beautiful and it's a Journey Wink )

And second to Stefan (and his very nice team) who loaded the two cabs for Neustadt into their van so we could get them in Trier!! Was a great pleasure to meet you guys and have a beer with you Smiley

So Dirk and I went to pick up our two cabs in Trier on saturday evening. Dirk picked me up at my home at 17:30.

In Trier we saw the famous Porta Nigra....hundred thousands of years old  Grin

Stefan's shop was just at the corner and when we drove round it we saw the guys just unloading the first cabs.....damn....a little too early but they had already seen us  Grin  Wink

Dirk's Star Trek had already been unloaded and was standing there....all alone...waiting in the dark for the things to come...

a short glance to what's left in the van...

Tyrem's Mario bros...indeed a nice and clean cab

and here it is: MY GRAIIIIIIILLLLLLLL!!!!!  Space Ace

ouch....I'm very glad that I ordered the complete artworkset including printed marquee and bezel

We loaded our cabs into Dirk's van and had a nice time and a beer with the guys inside Tyrem's shop. I also bought Golden Eye for my son's x360 and an awesome Space Invaders mug, Dirk bought two shaped mario puzzles and a NDS-game....IIRC. Stefan showed us his cabs in the basement.
We left a few minutes to 9. Unfortunately I completely forgot to take a picture from the two babies inside the van. Doesn't make sense to do it now....the trip (and chance) is over...next time... Wink

One last thing: I also bought a complete manual for the Journey-Cab and had it sent to COW. I asked if they could put it inside my Journey...they agreed. So I opened the cab yesterday and found a big box. Inside was a black coindoor. I couldn't see a manufacturer logo. But no manual at all. I have left the box with the coindoor at Tyrem's shop. Maybe one of the belgian or dutch guys is missing a coindoor and Bruno/Chris can take it to Belgium with their cabs. For details on the coindoor and the package please contact Tyrem.

If someone finds an envelope with a Journey-manual inside....it's mine! Smiley

Holy shit...I should consider a surgery to correct my nose Shocked

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 80
  Print  

Jump to: