Author Topic: THE ROADTRIP OF THE CENTURY REVEALED - LOOK FORWARD FOR HUNDRETS OF PICS  (Read 216263 times)

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
Re: THE ROADTRIP OF THE CENTURY REVEALED - LOOK FORWARD FOR HUNDRETS OF PICS
« Reply #285 on: September 08, 2014, 10:44:22 PM »

If you would take your hands off your eyes you maybe would see what everybody else already knows.

You think other people are naiv but I have tell you that it is very funny for me how blind and aleider a little dumb some people must be not to realize what is to see just everywhere.

There is a cool saying:

One pig says to the other "I heared the chicken saying the Farmer only feed is to because he want to war us"

Says the other pig "you guys with your conspirancy theories"

Without people like you it would'nt be so easy.

Its a rule of life that the people that know nothing guess themself as the smartest.
I have a dream....that one day....all members of forum are the same....no matter how long ago they have joined, how many games they own or how many posts they wrote ;)

PunkRockCaveman

• View Profile
« Reply #286 on: September 08, 2014, 11:36:48 PM »
Hmmm ... I don't know. I just don't feel much more enlighted yet. Maybe it's the setting. If this wouldn't be an _arcade_ forum related to _arcade_ things maybe I would have taken the words of wisdom more serious. So still the bad taste of trolling gathers my mouth and the pics of that wonderful cabs fade away in the nether of the polemic speech of someone who maybe confuses an _arcade_ forum full of _arcade_ fans with the political stage in a whorehouse full of drunken men in ragged cloths drinking gin out of bottles labeled with "victory" stickers. War is peace; Freedom is slavery; Ignorance is strength.   ::)

Caveman is sad now. :(

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #287 on: September 08, 2014, 11:52:30 PM »
Its a rule of life that the people that know nothing guess themself as the smartest.

is't it ironic. :)
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: September 09, 2014, 12:17:24 AM »
Hmmm ... I don't know. I just don't feel much more enlighted yet. Maybe it's the setting. If this wouldn't be an _arcade_ forum related to _arcade_ things maybe I would have taken the words of wisdom more serious. So still the bad taste of trolling gathers my mouth and the pics of that wonderful cabs fade away in the nether of the polemic speech of someone who maybe confuses an _arcade_ forum full of _arcade_ fans with the political stage in a whorehouse full of drunken men in ragged cloths drinking gin out of bottles labeled with "victory" stickers. War is peace; Freedom is slavery; Ignorance is strength.   ::)

Caveman is sad now. :(

I dont try to enlight you, but there is no need for that facepalm-stuff.
If there are things you did not research you should not make joke of others who did.
If you think ignorance is strenght than stay your way, I wont try to change you.

The first political posting did not come from me but you jumped into it as soon as I made one, we all was cool and still are and I dont want to go further into it....

All would be easier if (always the same) people just would try to answer without sarcasm....what reaction do you expect if you type things like you did.

I have no words of wisdom regarding arcade-stuff for you as you are much longer into it and so you know a million things more about it.

And Tyrem.... everything is good....you can calm down, I am not interested to start with you AGAIN.

I have a dream....that one day....all members of forum are the same....no matter how long ago they have joined, how many games they own or how many posts they wrote ;)

PunkRockCaveman

• View Profile
« Reply #289 on: September 09, 2014, 07:25:47 AM »
Ok. Let's get back to ARCADE now. How are things going? Any news on the topic? New pics? Let's (again) leave this chitchat behind and get to business. There are tons of cabs to be saved. No time and place for politics here  :!:

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #290 on: September 09, 2014, 08:20:57 AM »
Yes I much regret that side-step now...

Laschek

« Reply #291 on: September 09, 2014, 12:06:55 PM »
I knew this thread would become awesome in an unexpected way.
The chemtrails told me.

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: September 09, 2014, 12:13:40 PM »
Yes I much regret that side-step now...

Why? There is always a little off-topic in such a long thread.....and than we come back to the beloved arcade-stuff  :D

Everything is cool... :)

Ok. Let's get back to ARCADE now. How are things going? Any news on the topic? New pics? Let's (again) leave this chitchat behind and get to business. There are tons of cabs to be saved. No time and place for politics here  :!:

Especially since we cannot change the way politics work  ::)

Sir, at the moment there are no news, but expect some later this week.
If all works out the way it should I make another visit to the vendor to pick more games tomorrow or after tomorrow.

All that is very costly and I make some gastro-jobs next to my job to earn money.

As for my next trip I try to pick (if affordable)

Nilfisks crazy cabarets
Asteroids Deluxe
Portraits
Space Harrier
one of the Space Invaders clones
and Indiana jones...

depending on the space I have in the truck I rent.

At the same time I have to bring all the Midway-boys out to clean, photography and test them as there is a guy on the forum who wants them all and since there is NO blind bidding I want to give him the best possible insight in the purchase.

But with that heavy sucker (the guy told me I should be prepaired for 200+kg) that will be another dirty job  :P

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: September 09, 2014, 12:15:50 PM »
I knew this thread would become awesome in an unexpected way.
The chemtrails told me.

I dont know what I shall think about that chemtrial-theory.....

For me it does not sound plausible, but that might be due to my lack of knowledge regarding that topic.

Generally I say, the older I get the more I avoid the word "impossible".

Laschek

« Reply #294 on: September 09, 2014, 01:58:55 PM »
It helps to always keep an eye open.

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: September 09, 2014, 06:18:25 PM »

Jep, thats what I think too, because they have it for sure.......

I prefer the picture that way:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 01:15:12 AM by synonym9 »

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: September 12, 2014, 01:30:12 AM »

...and so it be!!!

Guys, what can I say, 2 days of endless raining and I HAD to take some cabs today since I had a helping hand and a car.
Since it was a truck with a long wheel base and high-top we could manage it to pick a full 7 machines:

Atari Super Break Out
SEGA Space Harrier
Olympia Portraits
Gremlin Super Space Attack
Atari Asteroids Deluxe
and the SEGA Monaco GP / Turbo-Cabarets

Everywhere was so much water...it was a nightmare.

My 20 years old Converse had ripped shoe-soles, probably the softeners are out and the gum broke and thats why 3 min after I left the house (at around 12:00h) my feet was wet.....and stood that way until 11:00pm  :evil:

But my friend Martin had it even worse, first he stepped in a deep puddle and than in a hopper filled with rain-water....  ;D ;D ;D

.... I thought I make my throusers wet  :lol: but my entire body was wet already.....

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: September 12, 2014, 01:31:48 AM »

I need such a truck....it is fully loaded like modern passanger car....I only missed the automatic tranny.....and it did not take much gas.....

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: September 12, 2014, 01:32:57 AM »

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: September 12, 2014, 01:33:49 AM »