Author Topic: THE ROADTRIP OF THE CENTURY REVEALED - LOOK FORWARD FOR HUNDRETS OF PICS  (Read 216154 times)

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
Re: THE ROADTRIP OF THE CENTURY REVEALED - LOOK FORWARD FOR HUNDRETS OF PICS
« Reply #270 on: September 07, 2014, 08:49:36 PM »

Ah, ok. Thanks Andre!

I really want to save that Asteroids.

I think I  can find the PCB as well. Is a harness to by on the web or would I have to make it myself?

I have a dream....that one day....all members of forum are the same....no matter how long ago they have joined, how many games they own or how many posts they wrote ;)

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: September 07, 2014, 08:54:03 PM »

Another question is why the two Galaxy Rangers have different sizes (even if it is only minor), have no sideart at all and why the sticks are not identically?  ???

Maybe one of them is an ex-Astron Belt...
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 09:02:15 PM by synonym9 »
I have a dream....that one day....all members of forum are the same....no matter how long ago they have joined, how many games they own or how many posts they wrote ;)

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #272 on: September 07, 2014, 09:00:57 PM »

Ah, ok. Thanks Andre!

I really want to save that Asteroids.

I think I  can find the PCB as well. Is a harness to by on the web or would I have to make it myself?

They show up on e-bay regularly. Or look on/ask on KLOV forum.

Laszo

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Building
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: September 07, 2014, 09:02:41 PM »
Check the back or inside if you can find serialnumbers or other manufactory tags. Wonder if they are complete and working. Little burnin could mean broken very often  :oops:

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: September 07, 2014, 09:03:11 PM »

You need a recomendation from an existing member on KLOV

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: September 07, 2014, 09:37:51 PM »

My friend Thomas....what a lucky bastard:

Buys a generic cocktail and founds 1300ATS in 5 and (mostly) 10 Schilling-coins in the coinbox....its around 100€!!!!

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: September 07, 2014, 09:40:05 PM »
Check the back or inside if you can find serialnumbers or other manufactory tags. Wonder if they are complete and working. Little burnin could mean broken very often  :oops:

We will see....

I just picked up some games, I will inspect them in the next days.....some will work, some wont, like the Namco Galaxian.....

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #277 on: September 07, 2014, 09:49:13 PM »

Buys a generic cocktail and founds 1300ATS in 5 and (mostly) 10 Schilling-coins in the coinbox....its around 100€!!!!

Can you still exchange them to Euro's in Austria ?

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #278 on: September 07, 2014, 11:06:34 PM »

should be possible. in germany we can give it to the bundeszentralbank. they will change it without any problems.
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: September 07, 2014, 11:18:08 PM »

From what I know: yes

But I am not up to date....

My recommendation was to keep it and to use it as coins for the pins he bought.....thats at least what I would do.

Germany and Austria (as the entire EU) should be the same in that matter....right?

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: September 07, 2014, 11:20:01 PM »

Tyrem is right,

it still is possible and it seems as it always will.

Thats what my research said:

http://www.oenb.at/Bargeld/Umtausch-in-Euro/Schilling.html

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #281 on: September 07, 2014, 11:35:07 PM »
Germany and Austria (as the entire EU) should be the same in that matter....right?

Right.

Just as Germany should not compensate their own people when they will introduce toll on their roads....because we don't charge toll either...

Anyway....no. In The Netherlands you cannot exchange coins anymore and bills can only be exchanged at the office of the Dutch Bank in Amsterdam until 2032.

I've still got a 10 gulden bill here. And no I won't exchange it because I want my child and grandchildren to see how AWESOME designed money we had until that fucking Euro came....

O well....it has some advantages but in general it made everything a lot more expensive..

OK sorry for derail, back on topic :)

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: September 08, 2014, 12:00:46 AM »

Right.

Just as Germany should not compensate their own people when they will introduce toll on their roads....because we don't charge toll either...

Anyway....no. In The Netherlands you cannot exchange coins anymore and bills can only be exchanged at the office of the Dutch Bank in Amsterdam until 2032.

I've still got a 10 gulden bill here. And no I won't exchange it because I want my child and grandchildren to see how AWESOME designed money we had until that fucking Euro came....

O well....it has some advantages but in general it made everything a lot more expensive..

OK sorry for derail, back on topic :)

If you make aware what the € and the entire plan of the european union REALLY is its is the evolution of europe is not astonishing.

Its easier for the Banksters to install a one world government if there are less countries and currencies. They take together the countries and place one of there fucking central-banks in the middle...all of those central-banks are not federal....as well as the american central-bank, the FED.

The $ and the FED (Federal Reserve) is as federal as FedEx is...Federal Express.....

Its controlled from a hand of families that try to control the whole world...and the make fast progresses archieving this!

Sorry for going off-topic as well  :roll:

PunkRockCaveman

• View Profile
« Reply #283 on: September 08, 2014, 07:09:45 AM »

If you make aware what the € and the entire plan of the european union REALLY is its is the evolution of europe is not astonishing.

Its easier for the Banksters to install a one world government if there are less countries and currencies. They take together the countries and place one of there fucking central-banks in the middle...all of those central-banks are not federal....as well as the american central-bank, the FED.

The $ and the FED (Federal Reserve) is as federal as FedEx is...Federal Express.....

Its controlled from a hand of families that try to control the whole world...and the make fast progresses archieving this!

???  :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:  ;D ;D Very nice world conspiracy theory! Perfectly interluded with the well known FedEx-pun. Me like it. I'd give an eight finger facepalm on my ten finger facepalm ranking for that (a ten finger facepalm would be a double facepalm which this one didn't reach because no aliens, jews or flying spaghetti monsters were involved).

Anyway. Back to topic: I wouldn't recommend to rebuild the harness yourself because there are too much crazy connectors involved you won't get either anywhere on the market. I think the most practical way to save that cab is to harvest another one. Sounds bad but I guess it would take ages and eat many hundrets of coins to get all the parts (including the monitor ...) as single components. Maybe you are lucky enough to find some of the original stuff still in that cab but if you need everything from transformer to AR board you are pretty much lost. Most vector cabs SO badly hacked are practically lost. Even if it hurts to see this ...

nilfisk

• View Profile
« Reply #284 on: September 08, 2014, 08:01:58 AM »
a ten finger facepalm would be a double facepalm which this one didn't reach because no aliens, jews or flying spaghetti monsters were involved).

;D ;D ;D