Author Topic: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse  (Read 347150 times)

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
Re: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse
« Reply #1080 on: April 01, 2013, 09:07:17 PM »
someone MUST HAVE exchanged the pcb!!! really a shame, sorry to hear that, thorsten

Of course, and it must have been at TNT, COW or in Bremen. I cannot imagine the latter. The original seller shiopped the right thing, Todd's picture is the proof.

Stefan, I had never wasted any thought that you guys could have replaced the PCB :)

bremen is very unlikely. impossible on saturday at least. your cab was the first i found in all of those cabs and the first that got loaded in our truck.
and i did not see any people with screwdrivers there.. or people working on cabs. we were all busy with loading those beasts that day.
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: April 01, 2013, 09:11:06 PM »
It happened at TNT or COW. I'm very sure. But have no prove at all. Only that everything (besides the losened bracket) was OK when it arrived at TNT.

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: April 01, 2013, 09:14:43 PM »
It happened at TNT or COW. I'm very sure. But have no prove at all. Only that everything (besides the losened bracket) was OK when it arrived at TNT.

honestly, do you think any of those guys would openly admit to exchanging the pcb?
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: April 01, 2013, 09:22:14 PM »

honestly, do you think any of those guys would openly admit to exchanging the pcb?

No, not really  ;)

I hoped it was Todd and the picture with the missing bracket would make him admit the 'crime'. But he swore that he only opened the back door for taking the picture.

I already started to clean the PCBs. There's really a lot of dirt on it. Shit, if only I would have received the original one  

anunaki

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: April 01, 2013, 09:29:40 PM »
This sucks bigtime..... Must be an awful and frustrating feeling

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #1085 on: April 01, 2013, 09:53:40 PM »

No, not really  ;)

I hoped it was Todd and the picture with the missing bracket would make him admit the 'crime'. But he swore that he only opened the back door for taking the picture.

I already started to clean the PCBs. There's really a lot of dirt on it. Shit, if only I would have received the original one  

i am with you, my friend. you definately did not deserve this to happen. i saw the impression on your face when you came to us. pure joy. i am sure you will get this thing to work. and i want to play it in your arcade some day.
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

joeks

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade Art Repro
« Reply #1086 on: April 01, 2013, 10:10:37 PM »
That's a shame about the changed pcb :(

I opened up my Mario Bros widebody today.
It supposed to be "complete" as Lloyd stated, but it's missing the pcb  >:(

Other than that, it's clean as a whistle. Like NOS. Can't complain about that.

But instead of TWO Mario Bros pcb's I now have NONE. Awesome.
Still happy with the cabinets deal, but I will not have any parcels in future containers for sure.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 10:21:30 PM by joeks »
Makes Arcade Artwork Reproductions at www.arcadeartrepro.com

anunaki

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: April 01, 2013, 10:28:19 PM »
Joeks, can you get my Bezel to Robin in Ridderkerk? Ik live in Spijkenisse so it's easy for me to pick it up.

I have pics too ID if it actually is the one I bought

atarimania

• View Profile
    • Atarimania
« Reply #1088 on: April 01, 2013, 10:47:50 PM »
Sad news for the PCB.

Changing a PCB is not "easy to do", it can't be a mistake  :evil: :evil: :evil:
Have You Played Atari Today ?

Q*ris

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • CAP'TAIIIN ARCADE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: April 01, 2013, 11:07:17 PM »
I'm really sorry for you Luigi  :'( ... and Joeks too of course!
You should make this public on KLOV and stuff, maybe somebody will give up the culprit just to avoid being accused.
... or maybe I watch too many cop shows...
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 11:18:12 PM by chrischris »

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #1090 on: April 01, 2013, 11:17:11 PM »
Uh.....one board ripped out, another swapped ......this is not feeling good......

Maybe not the best timing, but here's the video I made in a couple of minutes when everything still seemed nice and happy.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n-ycJjb7PM

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: April 01, 2013, 11:28:33 PM »
Damn, this is getting pretty nasty. Let's hope that some publicity will solve things. In the meanwhile I have played quite some rounds on Gyruss, and it plays great. And I did check if dr. Mario is complete, looking through the coin door, which seems to be the case. And from there I could reach the power cable. Unfortunately I couldn't start the game because the power plug looks like a leathal weapon, or something used on death row. Everywhere naked copper wiring, almost in contact with each other.

But this is just a minor issue, I hope that everything will work out OK for you guys in the end.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 11:47:36 PM by ckong »

joeks

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade Art Repro
« Reply #1092 on: April 01, 2013, 11:57:23 PM »
Joeks, can you get my Bezel to Robin in Ridderkerk? Ik live in Spijkenisse so it's easy for me to pick it up.

I have pics too ID if it actually is the one I bought

Sure Anunaki. By post or can someone pick it up maybe?
It's over an hour by car, so I'd rather not bring it.
Makes Arcade Artwork Reproductions at www.arcadeartrepro.com

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: April 01, 2013, 11:59:14 PM »
Christ, not on the forum for a day and A LOT of drama going on. First off, sorry sorry sorry for the issues! Very sorry! It is a learning process for me here and this kind of stuff will not happen again. I actually wanted to do the next container with Cow and move to doing them myself afterwards. Now I will consider to do the next one myself already.

That said, lets sort out what we have here.

1 - I made a mistake giving Anunakis DK bezel to Barry. Very sorry for that.
2 - ChrisChris Q*Bert is not as expected, Missing monitor and Knocker.
3 - Someone switched the pcb set in Luigis Journey on the journey (believe me, it didnt happen in Europe, no way). I will inquire with COW.
4 - Cpt. Kirks Star Trek is missing parts. Will inquire with seller and COW.
5 - Barry is missing parts. They might be in some of the cabs left at the warehouse in Bremen. As I didnt ask for parts being stored in cabs ever, I didnt check them yet. Will check cabs and inquire with COW if necessary.

Did I forget something?
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #1094 on: April 02, 2013, 12:11:11 AM »
Christ, not on the forum for a day and A LOT of drama going on. First off, sorry sorry sorry for the issues! Very sorry! It is a learning process for me here and this kind of stuff will not happen again. I actually wanted to do the next container with Cow and move to doing them myself afterwards. Now I will consider to do the next one myself already.

That said, lets sort out what we have here.

1 - I made a mistake giving Anunakis DK bezel to Barry. Very sorry for that.
2 - ChrisChris Q*Bert is not as expected, Missing monitor and Knocker.
3 - Someone switched the pcb set in Luigis Journey on the journey (believe me, it didnt happen in Europe, no way). I will inquire with COW.
4 - Cpt. Kirks Star Trek is missing parts. Will inquire with seller and COW.
5 - Barry is missing parts. They might be in some of the cabs left at the warehouse in Bremen. As I didnt ask for parts being stored in cabs ever, I didnt check them yet. Will check cabs and inquire with COW if necessary.

Did I forget something?

argh.. kirk and luigi??? great... two cabs we brought home for them plus the damaged cab from bruno... i feel a bit strange now. candy in chrischris missile command seems to be missing, too. :(
this whole thing was based on a lot of trust... it still is. i don't think that something did happen to those cabs in bremen. i would trust thomas again any time.