Author Topic: Whitch cab´s are you still looking for as a "must have"/grail/wishful thinking  (Read 58224 times)

atarikid

• View Profile
1 Pengo  ;D Love love love this one. Used all my allowance on it every week when I was still a young lad  ::)

2 Donkey Kong Of course! Does that need explaining?

3 Kungfu Master Such a cool game! Made me feel like I was really kicking those bad guys asses  ;D

4 Ms Pacman nice game and I love the side-art

5 Kicker a.k.a. Shaolin's Road Didn't know there was a dedicated cab until I looked for it just now coz Muerto wanted pics

Pure luck but this is almost my top 5. Especially Pengo and Kungfu Master. Except 5 should be Gyruss.

Coder of EasyMame
- Pinball Star Trek NG
- Mame cabinet

gyruss

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile

edit: hahah, Gyruss! Seems we have similar tastes! We posted three out of five similar games at the same time.  ;D

Lol, we got great taste!  ;D

jcp

• View Profile
Mr. Do! (Universal cab) :

Joust (US) :

Space Harrier Upright :

:-*
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 02:27:30 PM by jcp »

Ronald Reagan

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
please post pics :lol:

reading is half of the fun instead of watching.  :( :(
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 01:55:50 PM by Ronald Reagan »
An Error Has Occurred!
The last posting from your IP was less than 40 seconds ago. Please try again later.

bloodflowers

• View Profile
I really want a Galaxy Force upright (not even sure they really existed), and a Buggy Boy upright.

Blanka

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
A white computer space, from the movie Soylent Green. The chicks who play them in the movie may be included, no problem with that. Edit: just stick with the machine. The chicks are probably 70 right now....  :?

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
A white computer space, from the movie Soylent Green. The chicks who play them in the movie may be included, no problem with that. Edit: just stick with the machine. The chicks are probably 70 right now....  :?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esp24NI9ixs

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
OK, ok....

(Definitly one of the best looking upright cabs ever. Simple yet stylish !)

1) Gravitar

2) Burger Time

3) Robotron (even though I can play it on my Joust now)

4) A second Nintendo cab to have one vertical, one horizontal one

5) Mad Planets

6) Other vectors.....oops only allowed 5 :D

Tup

• View Profile
1 Pengo  ;D Love love love this one. Used all my allowance on it every week when I was still a young lad  ::)

2 Donkey Kong Of course! Does that need explaining?

3 Kungfu Master Such a cool game! Made me feel like I was really kicking those bad guys asses  ;D

4 Ms Pacman nice game and I love the side-art

5 Kicker a.k.a. Shaolin's Road Didn't know there was a dedicated cab until I looked for it just now coz Muerto wanted pics

Pure luck but this is almost my top 5. Especially Pengo and Kungfu Master. Except 5 should be Gyruss.

Hahahaha, I can live with that. Always liked Gyruss too, especially the music!
YESSSSS!!! Pengo and Kungfu Master rule! You have excellent taste, Kid!!!

baritonomarchetto

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
My wishlist, in no particular order  ;D

Outrun mini (upright)

Donkey Kong

Rampage

Pole Position upright

Operation wolf/ operation thunderbolt

There are many others, obviously (Popeye, Karate champ, Track & Field, Daitona USA) but those listed are those i have most appreciated in my childhood (donkey kong is a more recent love, really    :roll: )

« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 11:09:30 PM by baritonomarchetto »
"A true Gentleman leaves no puzzle unsolved"

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
Well, I guess the games I really really really wanted ...are now mine BUT to be complete, here's the missing ones :

1. SEGA R360

(it's me playing on that monster for the very last time, in London Trocadero - 2005)

This game represent the finest technology used for a video game. It was a real competition at the time : who will create the craziest arcade game!
In addition, it will looks great close the the other arcade monster from that era : Namco Galaxian Theater  :P

2. EDOT

(As seen in the Joystix game room, in Houston / 2009)

That 'environmental' cabinet is simply perfect. The theme is the ultimate one in the video game world : Tron!
I'm simply in love with that one.

3. AIRLINE PILOTS

(it's me playing on this baby, in London Trocadero - 2006)

Another big boy that requires a lot of space, but guys, that game deserves it for me! I agree there's not a lot of 'action' in this game, but each time I have the opportunity to play it, I DO!
It's a really 'zen' game! The triple screen is really Immersive. I already had two opportunity to buy it, but I won't miss the third one  :twisted:   

4. KUNG-FU MASTER

It's just a game I really love and so, I would like the dedicated version of course. I only seen one, at Rav's place in 2007. It wasn't for sale at the time, and l8ter... it was already sold.
Anyway, I'm still looking for that one!

5. ASSAULT

(As seen in the Joystix game room, in Houston / 2009)

Same reason than Kung Fu Master. I remember Oliver had many of them (different version?), but they were not for sale at the time. Maybe now?  ::) ;)

Of course, I'll still up for other games opportunities/rarities , in order to fill my 'nice to have' list  ;) But If I had to pick up only 5 'must have ' games I'm still looking for, it would be these 5 ones...

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
Airline pilots...yeahhhh, such a brilliant game. For some weird reason you really feel like having a huge airliner in your hands without any actual motion happening on the cab. It's a bit like Star Wars, the momentum of the motions are so well balanced your really feel like flying, especially on the tower level.

R360 hah ! I suppose V3 has enough height for one ?

And EDOT......I almost had one. I think it's safe enough to let that out in public now. Yes not to long ago (year or two I guess) I was offered one. However, I was 2nd in line, and when the first guy heard there was someone else interested he immediatly bought it. I had put up my HighWay II pinball up for sale just to make room for the EDOT.

So.....somewhere......in my country......there is an EDOT but clearly owned by someone not on this forum....

Robinholland

• View Profile
Sorry andre the EDOT is in my bedroom  :D

liquidx

• Bruxhell, Belgium
    • View Profile

I actually own most of my grails, just missing:

findapinball.com - The European pinball locator

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
Sorry andre the EDOT is in my bedroom  :D

are you sleeping in it? ;)
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!