And now... of course... my authentic 'ArcadeLifeStyle' pictures
Few advises :
- Do not be afraid to be ridiculous
- Never pay attention to the other persons around you... you'll forget them as they will forget you few minutes later...
- Try as much as possible to be on the pictures... it gives authenticity and you let you real good memories. In addition, your pictures will be different than the ton of generic pictures already available somewhere
- If you have a great idea for a special picture, do it...do it immediately...or you'll never do it.
- Do hesitate to take pictures for the fun, in many cases, the best pictures are the ones without any arcade cabinet on them
- Pictures are just for fun... so take some fun during them
- I know all the stress around a road trip, and the problem to solves... many questions to answer... you're very tired.... BUT ... never forget to take pictures, or you'll regret it later...
- If you don't have time to publish a road trip, then do not publish it. Take your time, and do a nice story
- Think about a story...
- Improvisation and originality are the keys
So let's go :
Did I already tell you I'm a die-hard NAMCO fan?
Holy shit... it's really huge... I'm as small as this theater is big
By the way, did you recognize my custom-made t-shirt?
Yeah! It's the one I wore during the Galaxian3 road trip here
OK, who want to play with me? What?! I'm a little bit alone here
At least, my wife is not so far...
In the lobby of the theater...
And at the end... impossible to resist... here's once again my collector home made t-shirt
Now, this is official... this GT-6 has been 'Nunoized'
Ok, a last check before to say good bye to this theater... let's check the high of it... approximatively as you can see
Well, we know we have a long trip to drive back to New York... but... let's check for some classics here before to go...
A Pac Man :
A Centipede :
...and ... and ... nothing else
Ok it's funWORLD
, not FUNSPOT
Hey, see the size of this racing cab':
OK, now we really have to go...
Let's set the nav sat to ...heart of New York
Once again I have to complain about the temporary camera I'm using during this US trip : Kodak Easy Share M883! Never buy that shit!
Now it was supposed to be pictures of huge landscape ... when approaching New York... but the result is these pictures
I'm very tired... it was a big day... rain... no light on the road... but finally ... entering into New York...
Fortunately for me... it's quite calm at this late hour...
...almost the end... I've done a lot of road trips... but driving for an 'Arcade' story here, in New York, is a little bit... unusual
And here we are... the Alamo car rental agency :
Let's check the stats :
630 miles / 1013 km on the road , 4 states : New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire
Total : 16 hours
Woow... FUNSPOT and FUNWORLD the same day
What a day