Author Topic: Intervideo VP21" NIB/NOS monitor :) :)  (Read 16752 times)

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
Re: Intervideo VP21" NIB/NOS monitor :) :)
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2015, 07:16:56 PM »
Hard to say. I think the side by side pics say a lot, but then again not all "round CRT" 19" momitor frames are equal. I think it will always be possible to at least make it fit....

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2015, 04:28:00 AM »
Sadly the pot board is not remote.....according to the manual it's an option, so you can "get" a flat cable for it.....maybe I can make my own....looks simple enough but we'll see.

One just want to lick on it  ;D ;D ;D
I have a dream....that one day....all members of forum are the same....no matter how long ago they have joined, how many games they own or how many posts they wrote ;)

Wurstkopp

• Sausage loving vegetarian
    • View Profile
    • NIKLAS HUGHES ILLUSTRATIONS
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2015, 09:00:27 AM »
It's not plug + play, but it will work making some adjustments to the frame in the cabinet that holds the metal frame of the monitor; thankfully nearly all old cabinets are made of wood. ;)

BTW: The american 19" usually means 20" in Europe (different measuring), so there's only one inch difference to 21". I've just transplanted a 21"er into a System 1 cabinet, it was no big deal and you won't recognize it after installing the bezel.

Robotron, Smash TV, Final Fight, Donkey Kong, Red Tent, Indiana Jones, Galaga 88, Roadblasters SD, Centipede cabaret, Asteroids cabaret, Phoenix cabaret, MVS-U4

Arch

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2015, 09:52:47 AM »
Thanks for the useful info, guys! I will do my best to get my hands on one then.
All I wanted was a Pepsi!
Currently looking for an original Wonderboy PCB.