Author Topic: Dragon's Lair CPO Artwork  (Read 41255 times)

shrunkenmaster

• View Profile
Re: Dragon's Lair CPO Artwork
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2014, 08:24:49 AM »
Looking great!

Auric

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2014, 10:40:57 PM »
Update on my progress. Nearly complete and the original, thanks to the scans, is at an impressive 600 dpi:

Still want to tweak the color on the top a bit to bring out the deeper colors, but otherwise it's complete.

Mickey_Moose

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2014, 10:12:42 PM »
Looks awesome, nice job.  ;D

Mickey_Moose

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2015, 02:59:28 PM »
...well so much for sharing the scans, have not received a cleaned copy back in return despite a few downloads (and a reminder PM to some).   :o ???

...oh well...I guess it is to be expected, people get what they want and then disappear...  :'(
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 03:01:33 PM by Mickey_Moose »

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2015, 05:55:05 PM »
hmm lets hope we dont have a new mikonos here...

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2015, 10:41:58 PM »
hmm lets hope we dont have a new mikonos here...

i hope it is not the old one. i doubt it though. his english was not bad enough. :D
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Mickey_Moose

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2015, 04:52:38 PM »
...well I did have someone contact me via PM about wanting the scans too (1 of many).

The English used and how he said he could print me up a copy on the same material as the original made me think of mikonos right away (based on other posts and promises he made). I figured he probably did dl it it if he lurks here since I made the download link public.

Just expected others to follow up...  :'(
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 04:55:15 PM by Mickey_Moose »

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2015, 04:57:46 PM »
...well I did have someone contact me via PM about wanting the scans too (1 of many).

The English used and how he said he could print me up a copy on the same material as the original made me think of mikonos right away (based on other posts and promises he made). I figured he probably did dl it it if he lurks here since I made the download link public.

Just expected others to follow up...  :'(

maybe bruno can check out the IP-adresses from the two users. mikonos is a disgrace for our hobby and I would  not be surprised if he is involved in this .
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Spinnhacker

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2015, 10:33:58 PM »
...well so much for sharing the scans, have not received a cleaned copy back in return despite a few downloads (and a reminder PM to some).   :o ???

...oh well...I guess it is to be expected, people get what they want and then disappear...  :'(

F..k Mickonos or whoever you are ... here is my work available for downloading :wink:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/50qh210i1hgi6td/DLCPO.rar?dl=0
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 12:01:00 AM by Spinnhacker »

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2015, 07:53:00 AM »

F..k Mickonos or whoever you are ... here is my work available for downloading :wink:

GREAT!!!!

Mickey_Moose

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2015, 12:08:34 AM »

Thank you for sharing it back - I don't know what the hell is wrong with people when they "agree" to something, but can't be man (or big) enough to keep their end of the bargain/agreement. I know my scan wasn't exactly perfect and needed work which I was upfront about, but once some got their grubby hands on it, it was too bad so sad... :(

At least there are still some good people (mostly) left on this planet.  ;D

Thanks again.  ;)

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2015, 07:59:28 AM »
Yep, thats how it goes sometimes, but thank god that people like Giulio are around  ;)

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2015, 01:51:01 AM »

Maybe I overread it but I wonder if that was an Ireland or US-DL, the artwork is different, at least on the CPO.
I have a dream....that one day....all members of forum are the same....no matter how long ago they have joined, how many games they own or how many posts they wrote ;)

Mickey_Moose

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2015, 08:53:50 PM »
US-DL ;)

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2015, 09:01:32 PM »

Do we have Euro-DL/Space Ace-art? Or should I scan my machines art?
I have a dream....that one day....all members of forum are the same....no matter how long ago they have joined, how many games they own or how many posts they wrote ;)