Author Topic: THE ROADTRIP OF THE CENTURY REVEALED - LOOK FORWARD FOR HUNDRETS OF PICS  (Read 216306 times)

Bensonrad

• View Profile
Re: THE ROADTRIP OF THE CENTURY REVEALED - LOOK FORWARD FOR HUNDRETS OF PICS
« Reply #405 on: December 16, 2014, 03:23:56 PM »
I hear you might be on a future 10pencearcade podcast too, should be interesting.
Cool

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: December 16, 2014, 05:01:25 PM »

Ahhhh, than your Benson Red, they mention you right after me on that certain podcast.

Yes, Victor and I had a conference for at least 1 and a half hours or more with an interview-time of arround 45min, so I hope it will be intersting for the community.

Today I talked to a fathers friend who was a vendor back in the das ane he topd me he still got a Rally-X in a storage.
I am not sure if it is collectible but I take almost everything....what do you think?

Hannes  :)
I have a dream....that one day....all members of forum are the same....no matter how long ago they have joined, how many games they own or how many posts they wrote ;)

virtvic

• View Profile
    • The Ten Pence Arcade  Podcast Webpage
« Reply #407 on: December 20, 2014, 11:36:39 PM »
GET THE RALLY X!!! It's a wonderful game! One of my favourites!  Really nice cab too, especially if it's a Namco version.
Listen to our podcast! www.tenpencearcade.co.uk

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: December 20, 2014, 11:40:34 PM »

I would have taken it in any case, I take everything but I would like to know the value and the collectability...?

:)
I have a dream....that one day....all members of forum are the same....no matter how long ago they have joined, how many games they own or how many posts they wrote ;)

virtvic

• View Profile
    • The Ten Pence Arcade  Podcast Webpage
« Reply #409 on: December 20, 2014, 11:51:17 PM »
Not sure on value, but quite good I would have thought, as it is such a good game. The cab is very similar to a Galaxian, pac man, galaga etc (if it is a Midway/namco)
Listen to our podcast! www.tenpencearcade.co.uk

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: December 20, 2014, 11:56:50 PM »

We will see it in the spring when the storage get emtied.

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: March 04, 2015, 09:01:47 AM »

Unbelievable, after my broken fibula and my broken toe after it I go back to the place for the first time after months.

My plans are to finally get my hands on the

Stern Berzerk
SEGA Turbo
1 or 2 Gremlin/SEGA (one is the Head On)

and some E.M.-goodness like the

Alca Flying Circus
Williams Arctic Gun

Lets hope for the best....

kos71

• View Profile
« Reply #412 on: March 04, 2015, 01:06:14 PM »
A real road tripper as at least a broken toes ;D . I also have a few scarf on my arms that are caused by Road trip .
take care and beware of those EM beast some are really heavy ;D

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: March 05, 2015, 09:45:13 PM »
A real road tripper as at least a broken toes ;D . I also have a few scarf on my arms that are caused by Road trip .

Broken fibula on the right, broken toe on the left leg....broke the fibula and and then crashed 3x with the crutches and broke the toe on the other leg...thought I go crazy!!!

Unfortunately I was with only one guy at the operators place and we was in a hurry, so I had not much time to make picutures as you are used from me.

But I have some....

What went with me yesterday was

ALCA Flying Circus
Williams Arctic Gun
a Gremlin/SEGA (no idea whats inside)
Stern´s Berzker
SEGA Turbo Upright

Some further impressions from the aera first

Here in the middle of the loading process:

A Space Invaders-Clone I wanted to take as well, but saw that it does not feature the semitranslucent mirror-thing...so I did not take it, hope my gremlin Super Space Attack got it.

Once I wondered and asked in the forum what that is:

Is it hacked dedicated cab?

For a generic it got a far to extensive sideart:

At the end some Zac´s that will be for sale soon. My unhacked Astro Wars will go as well, I have too many Galaxian-typed games:

And one more time the 2 mysterious "Space Invasion"-cocktails that many members suspect to be a Zac-product:

Looks very stylish, got a modern, reduced design, I think I get one for my living room.

Muerto

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: March 06, 2015, 01:29:40 AM »

Broken fibula on the right, broken toe on the left leg....broke the fibula and and then crashed 3x with the crutches and broke the toe on the other leg...thought I go crazy!!!

Unfortunately I was with only one guy at the operators place and we was in a hurry, so I had not much time to make picutures as you are used from me.

But I have some....

What went with me yesterday was

ALCA Flying Circus
Williams Arctic Gun
a Gremlin/SEGA (no idea whats inside)
Stern´s Berzker
SEGA Turbo Upright

Some further impressions from the aera first

Here in the middle of the loading process:

A Space Invaders-Clone I wanted to take as well, but saw that it does not feature the semitranslucent mirror-thing...so I did not take it, hope my gremlin Super Space Attack got it.

Once I wondered and asked in the forum what that is:

Is it hacked dedicated cab?

For a generic it got a far to extensive sideart:

At the end some Zac´s that will be for sale soon. My unhacked Astro Wars will go as well, I have too many Galaxian-typed games:

And one more time the 2 mysterious "Space Invasion"-cocktails that many members suspect to be a Zac-product:

Looks very stylish, got a modern, reduced design, I think I get one for my living room.

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #415 on: March 06, 2015, 09:28:17 AM »
Ever since my toe nail got busted (and fell off in the end) during the moving of my cabs during the first Eurocade I wear my safety shoes whenever I move cabs. I am lucky since I have these from work already, but these days you can get pretty good quality safety shoes form any DIY store for very reasonable prices. It's a small but very worth wile investment. Even during the last RGE/Eurocade cab moving I already had at least one moment that I was very glad I was wearing them....

anunaki

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: March 06, 2015, 09:34:59 AM »
I got lucky when I removed the backdoor from my Time Crisis cabinet, because it fell on my toes wearing sneakers but I was OK fortunately.

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: March 06, 2015, 11:44:36 AM »

But the cabinets did'nt cause the fractions, here is what happened.
www.ukvac.com/forum/my-last-roadtrip-or-the-disaster_topic343172.html

I wonder why the pictures are not visible, they work when you click them though....

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #418 on: March 06, 2015, 11:51:41 AM »

I wonder why the pictures are not visible, they work when you click them though....

interesting photobucket.
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: March 06, 2015, 11:54:47 AM »
Posted them the usual way and at least some has worked yesterday, today they are all gone.