Author Topic: THE ROADTRIP OF THE CENTURY REVEALED - LOOK FORWARD FOR HUNDRETS OF PICS  (Read 215119 times)

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile

OK guys, you were very patient and I want to say thanks to all of you that helped me to decode the bad pictures I postet.
I had a meeting with Martin "Nilfisk" yesterday who gave me a short caoching for my visit today, also thanks a lot to you, Martin!

Time flies like nothing if you look for arcade machines, we all know that. The guy that was with me had to work in the eavening and the vendor hat an appointment, so after 3 hours was an end but I will add more pictures when I clear the venues.

I dont want to talk to long, you guys dont want to hear my bla bla bla, you want to see pictures speaking.....so off we go  ;)

The first game that crossed my way was that....it was terrible to see it like that and a cool image that will be cool on my wall as well:
I have a dream....that one day....all members of forum are the same....no matter how long ago they have joined, how many games they own or how many posts they wrote ;)

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
Posting image on that board is a pain in the ass....
I have a dream....that one day....all members of forum are the same....no matter how long ago they have joined, how many games they own or how many posts they wrote ;)

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
The building was a great place, I would post much more pictures but I going to need hours only for the games alone....

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
Converted Midway and KI2

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile

Tons of generic cabinets of course....

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile

All sorts of devices like jukeboxes, pinballs and what ever

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
...generic stuff and the first S.C.I.

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
MK3 and the first killer-cab  ;D

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile

SEGA Virtua Figther

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
Re: THE ROADTRIP OF THE CENTURY REVEALED - LOOK FORWARD FOR HUNDRETS OF PICS
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2014, 10:17:37 PM »

Another MK and.....

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2014, 10:19:23 PM »

And again MK.....and a SEGA Hang-On cabaret...next great find, but since I still have the upright it will be for sale.....just pm me

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2014, 10:20:40 PM »

Wrestlemania and a the second S.C.I.

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2014, 10:22:16 PM »

Gambling stuff and Revolution X with the triple gun setup...lovely game....

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2014, 10:23:51 PM »

Cinematronics Off Road