Author Topic: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse  (Read 347244 times)

Ronald Reagan

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
Re: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse
« Reply #1155 on: April 03, 2013, 09:35:36 AM »
wow that sideart is ultimate. Those typical colored lines outside the drawing. I immediately love that one  :spaceace: :spaceace: George Oppenheimer or whats his name sure did make some beautiful stuff.

and I also like the Dr. Mario cab alot. Nice color
An Error Has Occurred!
The last posting from your IP was less than 40 seconds ago. Please try again later.

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
« Reply #1156 on: April 03, 2013, 09:47:38 AM »
Wow, a genuine Leonard Nimoy signature...... Bazinga ;D

Wom, the man vulcan himself! Great!  :spaceace: :spaceace: :spaceace:

Purity

• View Profile
    • Arcade Collectors
« Reply #1157 on: April 03, 2013, 10:34:53 AM »
reading this makes me somewhat worried about our other games still at COW.

Same here.  I have a cab there also, and reading this makes me a bit nervous about how things will end up :-(

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: April 03, 2013, 12:34:16 PM »
reading this makes me somewhat worried about our other games still at COW.

Same here.  I have a cab there also, and reading this makes me a bit nervous about how things will end up :-(

I think the cabs in the future will be better 'guarded'. I still believe that Lloyd is a good man and he will not let this happen again....at least I hope so.

Thomas, this means that IMHO someone pulled the PCBs from the cabs to sell them/make some extra money. That's all, nothing more. No offense against you or Lloyd!!  :)

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #1159 on: April 03, 2013, 09:27:41 PM »
how much space is left in the second container? and love... are you going to offer some cabs in this thread like you did in the last one or should we just request our cabs that we are looking for to you? :)
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: April 03, 2013, 09:36:43 PM »
how much space is left in the second container? and love... are you going to offer some cabs in this thread like you did in the last one or should we just request our cabs that we are looking for to you? :)

perhaps thomas should start a thread for container #2
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: April 03, 2013, 10:17:35 PM »

maybe. though i still work on this one.

just some background info. i only get games people explicitely want me to source for them. in case i do get a nice list of games offered, i forward it to people who expressed interest in such kind of offers. this works fine so far and i see no reason to maintain a for sale thread at this point. a thread is just a lot of work and slooooooooow.

i will give it some thought though.

nighty night.
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #1162 on: April 03, 2013, 10:20:10 PM »

maybe. though i still work on this one.

just some background info. i only get games people explicitely want me to source for them. in case i do get a nice list of games offered, i forward it to people who expressed interest in such kind of offers. this works fine so far and i see no reason to maintain a for sale thread at this point. a thread is just a lot of work and slooooooooow.

i will give it some thought though.

nighty night.

sounds good to me. :) a friend of mine from luxembourg askec me to look for a tempest. so if you see one just let me know and i will tell him. lux is close to trier. i could bring the cab frim berlin to my place. :)
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

anunaki

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: April 03, 2013, 10:53:15 PM »
I´d like a Popeye, Tapper or Hyper Sport/ Track n Field cab. Can't afford all of them unfortunately.

But if they come up I might want one

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #1164 on: April 03, 2013, 11:33:06 PM »
I´d like a Popeye, Tapper or Hyper Sport/ Track n Field cab. Can't afford all of them unfortunately.

But if they come up I might want one

you are starting to sound like me. :D

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #1165 on: April 04, 2013, 12:00:10 AM »
Maybe we should wait for the 2nd container thread but if not......Mad Planets is probably the only machine that I would want to make an exception for....(there's one more, but it's already on European soil ;) )

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: April 04, 2013, 10:18:02 AM »
I need to make this more transparent. For me.

I.e., if interested in games from the US please PM me for my email address (if you dont have it already). Thanks, :)
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
Just had some really cool guys here to pick up their stuff
« Reply #1167 on: April 05, 2013, 04:20:15 PM »
Wow... what a nice bunch of people you guys are. EVERY single one I met in the past few weeks.

I will not write down a list of names because I don´t want to forget somebody... but you know how I mean. :)

Reboot

• View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: April 07, 2013, 02:16:37 PM »
What a great story this is. You are all so dedicated, damn whish i could be (but my surrounding doesn't aprove) :(

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: April 09, 2013, 11:55:57 PM »
Short update.

The second container is full (more or less). And I am going to the US this weekend to deal with the remaining ?'s locally. Also to "adjust my logistics workflow" to higher security standards. Lol.

This might sound like we have a major disaster here, but I dont think so at all. There are some issues that I will sort out one way or the other, but aside of these this adventure did work out very well.

Update after I am back next week.