Author Topic: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse  (Read 350876 times)

joeks

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade Art Repro
Re: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse
« Reply #1095 on: April 02, 2013, 12:15:00 AM »
I don't blame Thomas. Just a lot of uncertain factors come to play when you handle with middleman I guess.
If the next container wouldn't be arriving in Berlin I would participate again for sure :)
Makes Arcade Artwork Reproductions at www.arcadeartrepro.com

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #1096 on: April 02, 2013, 12:21:42 AM »
I don't blame Thomas. Just a lot of uncertain factors come to play when you handle with middleman I guess.
If the next container wouldn't be arriving in Berlin I would participate again for sure :)

i have a popeye in that one. maybe somebody can bring that to me cause berlin is far away. otherwise i could try to get the cab in a bmw x3... this should work... what do you think, guys?
or we could pick up more cabs again if the "usual suspects" are back in business again. :)
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Q*ris

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • CAP'TAIIIN ARCADE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: April 02, 2013, 12:25:01 AM »
+1, just wanted that to be totally clear on my side.
...and respect to Thomas for taking care of this after the delivery, 'cause none of this is his fault.

Equites

• View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: April 02, 2013, 02:56:06 AM »
Sorry to hear about some of the issues, unfortunately things like this can happen.

Chris - I have a spare Q*Bert knocker that you can have :)

rotheblog

• View Profile
    • CoinOpSpace.com
« Reply #1099 on: April 02, 2013, 05:29:49 AM »
I hope you guys get things sorted out...

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: April 02, 2013, 07:29:20 AM »
...and respect to Thomas for taking care of this after the delivery, 'cause none of this is his fault.

Same here!! No attack on Thomas in any way!

Both, TNT and COW stated it did not happen at their place. If THEY did not make it then one of their team did it. Lloyd meanwhile suspects a customer or employee in the line..  ??? Don't know what to think about that. He offered a clean Two Tigers PCB-set (like the one in my cab) for free.....hmm....maybe he knows more than he is willing to say....argh, no, I'm starting to suspect people again which wil not help here.

But Dirk's situation is far worse. I guess he did not get the right cab. Didn't someone recently mention a Star Trek cab with a signature (autograph) on the marquee??

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: April 02, 2013, 07:35:07 AM »

Same here!! No attack on Thomas in any way!

Both, TNT and COW stated it did not happen at their place. If THEY did not make it then one of their team did it. Lloyd meanwhile suspects a customer or employee in the line..  ??? Don't know what to think about that. He offered a clean Two Tigers PCB-set (like the one in my cab) for free.....hmm....maybe he knows more than he is willing to say....argh, no, I'm starting to suspect people again which wil not help here.

But Dirk's situation is far worse. I guess he did not get the right cab. Didn't someone recently mention a Star Trek cab with a signature (autograph) on the marquee??

If I cannot sort out Dirks Star Trek he will get mine. Be happy now! Right away!

Waiting for feedback from the seller as I am writing this. And gents, please keep me in the loop regarding communication. Whats the point in me coming back to Coinopwarehouse with a list of stuff some of you already addressed :)
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
« Reply #1102 on: April 02, 2013, 08:23:35 AM »
Christ, not on the forum for a day and A LOT of drama going on. First off, sorry sorry sorry for the issues! Very sorry! It is a learning process for me here and this kind of stuff will not happen again. I actually wanted to do the next container with Cow and move to doing them myself afterwards. Now I will consider to do the next one myself already.

That said, lets sort out what we have here.

1 - I made a mistake giving Anunakis DK bezel to Barry. Very sorry for that.
2 - ChrisChris Q*Bert is not as expected, Missing monitor and Knocker.
3 - Someone switched the pcb set in Luigis Journey on the journey (believe me, it didnt happen in Europe, no way). I will inquire with COW.
4 - Cpt. Kirks Star Trek is missing parts. Will inquire with seller and COW.
5 - Barry is missing parts. They might be in some of the cabs left at the warehouse in Bremen. As I didnt ask for parts being stored in cabs ever, I didnt check them yet. Will check cabs and inquire with COW if necessary.

Did I forget something?

Yes, please add the problem about my KFM cabinet : damaged on the left front edge  :ghost: Will post pictures tonight... 

anunaki

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: April 02, 2013, 08:44:28 AM »
Joeks, can you get my Bezel to Robin in Ridderkerk? Ik live in Spijkenisse so it's easy for me to pick it up.

I have pics too ID if it actually is the one I bought

Sure Anunaki. By post or can someone pick it up maybe?
It's over an hour by car, so I'd rather not bring it.

I can come pick it up in Goes, maybe you can show me your collection (and play it?)

And for Thomas: with a huge thing like this, some things will always go wrong. All these different people from overseas are involved. It sucks bigtime for those with issues, but things happen also when you buy straight of ebay or so.

Hopefully you can fix as much things as possible, I will pick up my bezel, so you deon't need to worry about that.

Nice Movie, Andre :spaceace:
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 08:48:43 AM by anunaki »

joeks

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade Art Repro
« Reply #1104 on: April 02, 2013, 09:01:17 AM »
I can come pick it up in Goes, maybe you can show me your collection (and play it?)

Sure, you're invited Anunaki :)
PM me when you plan on dropping by

Q*ris

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • CAP'TAIIIN ARCADE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: April 02, 2013, 09:02:12 AM »
Sorry to hear about some of the issues, unfortunately things like this can happen.

Chris - I have a spare Q*Bert knocker that you can have :)
See, the world is still a beautiful place after all  ;)
Thanks a lot mate, I will get in touch with you via PM
 :spaceace: :spaceace: :spaceace:

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: April 02, 2013, 11:18:15 AM »
Some good news: I found Barrys DK cpo.  :pac: :)

@Barry: PM me your address an I will send it right away.
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

joeks

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade Art Repro
« Reply #1107 on: April 02, 2013, 11:37:38 AM »
That's awesome Thomas! Thanks :)
Where did you find it?

No chance there's a pcb and some buttons there somewhere too? :)

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #1108 on: April 02, 2013, 12:27:08 PM »
Cool! I have this infamous 3 slot coin door here. Who is the owner of that baby? :)
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: April 02, 2013, 12:30:51 PM »
nice puzzle you guys have there :P
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!