Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
December 09, 2019, 05:28:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 80
  Print  
Author Topic: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse  (Read 71725 times)
Etienne MacGyver
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #675 on: December 20, 2012, 12:19:18 PM »

Love the Tenniscoop !

the joysticks remind me of the Videopac  Grin

ckong
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #676 on: December 20, 2012, 12:26:37 PM »

What has all this to do with the US conainer?

On topic: Love, is there already a shipment date known for the container? I would love to know because of some other stuff that I want to ship with it.
gyruss
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #677 on: December 20, 2012, 01:49:06 PM »

Oeps, totally posted in the wrong topic, sorry about that..

Can you move this to the marktplaats topic bruno??
Luigi
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #678 on: December 21, 2012, 09:40:48 AM »

On topic: Love, is there already a shipment date known for the container? I would love to know because of some other stuff that I want to ship with it.

As far as I know the container #1 is "closed" for all kind of stuff since they already have made a list for customs etc. and it's ready to be shipped.  Undecided
Love
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #679 on: December 21, 2012, 05:56:50 PM »

Can you please also check out a quote for a Nintendo Vs. Dualsystem Red Tent
as I'd possibly be interested in one...  Wink Thanks  Smiley

The red tents are proving popular :-)

I will check if I can get some nice ones. Keep you posted.

Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!
Love
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #680 on: December 21, 2012, 08:57:11 PM »

Sirs, there is a slight change in plans regarding shipment date of container #1. I did just book a flight to the US and will visit CoinOpWarehouse prior to the container being loaded. I will be there around 10th of January, so shipping date will be something around 14th (still needs to be confirmed).

I want to stress that there is no need to go there and look at the games, but I figured that I am on vacation anyway and would like to visit some other folks there, so why not drop by at COW too and finalize/prepare the hot stuff for the journey.

I hope thats basically good news for everyone. Sorry for the extra delay.

pacman pacman pacman

Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!
ckong
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #681 on: December 21, 2012, 09:19:03 PM »

Actually, the delay is very good for me, work-related. It will mean that the container will not be at Bremerhaven in January, an impossible month for me to take a day off (for collecting the game).  Grin
Tyrem
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #682 on: December 21, 2012, 10:58:50 PM »

Sirs, there is a slight change in plans regarding shipment date of container #1. I did just book a flight to the US and will visit CoinOpWarehouse prior to the container being loaded. I will be there around 10th of January, so shipping date will be something around 14th (still needs to be confirmed).

I want to stress that there is no need to go there and look at the games, but I figured that I am on vacation anyway and would like to visit some other folks there, so why not drop by at COW too and finalize/prepare the hot stuff for the journey.

I hope thats basically good news for everyone. Sorry for the extra delay.

pacman pacman pacman

cool. make sure to take at least 49 pics. Wink

Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!
Q*ris
ArcadeLifeStyler'

CAP'TAIIIN ARCADE!

View Profile
« Reply #683 on: December 22, 2012, 01:32:38 AM »

That's what I call dedication, Thomas Smiley
Thanks!
eldiau

View Profile
« Reply #684 on: December 22, 2012, 11:17:28 AM »

I'm mostly a lurker in here, mainly because living in a flat doesn't give me space for more than a generic jamma cab, but I've been following this thread since it started with much jealousy for you guys and I want to express my appreciation for what Love and you all are doing! Well Done!!!
Luigi
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #685 on: January 02, 2013, 08:06:12 AM »

Well, I'm not that happy with the delay. I'm involved in some maintenance work in February....I might not be able to make it to Bremerhaven  Sad

Nevertheless, I hope you'll have a safe trip and have a great time over there! Smiley
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 08:21:42 AM by Luigi » Logged
Love
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #686 on: January 02, 2013, 09:16:22 AM »

Well, I'm not that happy with the delay. I'm involved in some maintenance work in February....I might not be able to make it to Bremerhaven  Sad

Nevertheless, I hope you'll have a safe trip and have a great time over there! Smiley

Sorry to hear that. If you need help with picking or storing the Journey please let me know. Smiley

Love
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #687 on: January 02, 2013, 05:07:42 PM »

For sale list in startong post updated. Prices of remaining games lowered.

Tyrem
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #688 on: January 02, 2013, 06:11:13 PM »

For sale list in startong post updated. Prices of remaining games lowered.

think of me if the payment is pending for too long. Smiley
still very much in love with that mp.

Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!
Muerto
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Denmark

View Profile
« Reply #689 on: January 02, 2013, 09:50:30 PM »

If i buy the warlords, would it make it in the container this time?

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 80
  Print  

Jump to: