Author Topic: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse  (Read 347328 times)

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
Re: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse
« Reply #615 on: November 25, 2012, 10:36:49 PM »
Aside of trashing the cabs, everything is on track for a January shipment. I did ask for pigs and will follow up tomorrow.

For mixing up the games, don't worry, there are differences you can see in the pics. Won't be a problem to tell which one belongs to whom.

Any more questions, keep them comin  :ghost:  :pac: :pac: :)
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: November 25, 2012, 10:38:12 PM »
Yeah, was good to meet you and the other guys too. Hope you got home safe and sound. :)
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: December 01, 2012, 07:44:45 AM »
Aside of trashing the cabs, everything is on track for a January shipment. I did ask for pigs and will follow up tomorrow.

Still got no pigs, only COWs hoho. Alright *switch boring joke mode off* container is scheduled for arrival in second January half. Guys who didn't pay for container shipping yet, please do.

Its gonna HAPPEN!

😃

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: December 01, 2012, 07:51:25 AM »
I suppose that all participants got a message from Love mentioning the all-inclusive shipping costs per upright cabinet. And because I think that it is a good idea to have this publically available for future reference >>>>

Quote from: Love

A single shipping slot in the container is €180 per standard upright. All costs are included in this price (handling, customs etc). I of course cannot guarantee that there won't apply any additional costs and in case there are you will need to take care of them, but I dont expect there to be any.

The container will arrive in Bremerhaven most probably. Machines are not strapped to pallets but will be professionally wrapped and stuff. There is no storage going to be provided by me, therefore you need to pick up your games at the delivery place, date and time or make sure someone is doing that for you.

Not bad at all, and as this equals about US$ 230, the maximum of US$ 240 -250 (including VAT) that Love mentioned earlier. Chapeau.  :)

By the way, Love, please inform us as soon as possible about the collection date, some of us will have to make arrangements at their work, if it is during a weekday.

Oh, and one question about the calculation, I take it that it is including the VAT. How did you calculate this in the overall same price per game, because the VAT of course depends on the value per machine? Or did you just divide the VAT over all games equally, which is fine by me?

I just pay VAT for the whole container. Price is rather based on a bill for the whole thing than the real value of any of the cabs. VAT is paid on a per slot basis and, as I mentioned right at the start of this project, your cabs are NOT insured for what they are really worth. If one of you wants that kind of security for his cabs, shipping will cost him a lot more.

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: December 01, 2012, 09:42:43 AM »
 ;D

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: December 02, 2012, 12:28:03 PM »
Is any of the container guys located near Dortmund/Duisburg? Seems like close to the Netherlands for too?

I would like to buy a pin in the area without actually driving to get it myself. I will pay for gas and what not of course...

🗿❓~_~ :pac:

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: December 02, 2012, 02:44:26 PM »
Nevermind. Was outbid.

Tup

• View Profile
« Reply #622 on: December 03, 2012, 10:26:49 PM »
From Facebook: Coinopwarehouse
Packed and sent a 40 foot container of machines to Germany today. One to England next week and then one to Switzerland.

Might this be ours Thomas??  ;D :!:

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: December 03, 2012, 11:09:14 PM »
Maybe? You know how short Lloyds answers are...

😇😉  👀

joeks

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade Art Repro
« Reply #624 on: December 03, 2012, 11:40:56 PM »
The container is full of jukeboxes so it can't be ours.
But soon one will be! :)
Makes Arcade Artwork Reproductions at www.arcadeartrepro.com

Tup

• View Profile
« Reply #625 on: December 03, 2012, 11:45:28 PM »
Yeah I noticed that too. I thought it might be a wrong pic or something. On the other hand, if I remember correctly there are a few jukes on our container too? Oh well, that gives me a bigger chance to be there when it arrives.

And yes Thomas, I know how short his answers are so I didn't even bother asking him directly  ;)

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: December 03, 2012, 11:56:57 PM »
The container will ship very late December or very early January. It will arrive second half of January in any case. 💣

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: December 07, 2012, 01:45:34 PM »

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: December 13, 2012, 04:20:22 AM »
Sirs,

Pics or it didn't happen!

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: December 13, 2012, 06:28:45 AM »
So beautiful!!  :-*  :-*

Blue sideart, blue t-molding....is this my grail? I hope so  :)