Author Topic: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse  (Read 347153 times)

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
Re: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse
« Reply #585 on: November 10, 2012, 06:29:48 AM »
I wonder, is there still a spot left on this container and is Donkey Kong available? I read the last pages, but I'm not quite sure about it. If someone prefers #2, I might take his place, depending on the costs and availaility of DK.

Greetz, Patrick

as far as i know the dks are sold. i bought the last two remaining nintendo cabs from that list. one spot is left but that one could be for the listed cab on page one. correct me if i am wrong.
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: November 10, 2012, 12:15:23 PM »
Gents, I want to apologize for not coming back to you any earlier. Its almost funny how I dont have the time to do some postings...

Anyways, status is COW is ready, but I am waiting for feedback from Customs and especially Dachser on when the container can ship and especially if its going to arrive before christmas season. I will follow up with the two latter parties on monday again.
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: November 10, 2012, 01:10:51 PM »
Please inform us as soon as you know the shipping date, as some of us have to make other arrangements.

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
« Reply #588 on: November 10, 2012, 01:12:24 PM »
Would it be possible to have a picture of our cabinets waiting at COW please?
That would be an hell of Arcade Life Style picture!  ;)

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #589 on: November 10, 2012, 05:47:50 PM »
Would it be possible to have a picture of our cabinets waiting at COW please?
That would be an hell of Arcade Life Style picture!  ;)

yes please!!! would like to see this historic event in it´s full beauty. :D
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Tup

• View Profile
« Reply #590 on: November 10, 2012, 09:53:37 PM »
Please inform us as soon as you know the shipping date, as some of us have to make other arrangements.
I second that since I will be on a much needed holiday in the tropics from 12th december onwards. I am begining to fear that it might arrive during that period  :'(

joeks

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade Art Repro
« Reply #591 on: November 11, 2012, 10:06:28 AM »
I second that since I will be on a much needed holiday in the tropics from 12th december onwards. I am begining to fear that it might arrive during that period  :'(

Else I rent the van by myself and can store your cabinets at my place until you're back.
But on roadtrip together is way cooler of course :)
Makes Arcade Artwork Reproductions at www.arcadeartrepro.com

Tup

• View Profile
« Reply #592 on: November 11, 2012, 08:10:46 PM »
Thanks a lot man! That would be great! Of course I will still pay half of the cost of the rent!  :) :!:

But yeah, I would love to be able to go on that roadtrip with you, Barry. Been looking forward ever since we decided it would be cool to join forces. I know everybody is waiting for their cabs and I know I am being a bit selfish here when I say that I am hoping the container will be making it only until the last half of Januari  :evil: :evil: but it will be a long time before I'll have a new chance for a roadtrip of this magnitude.
Plus I would love to meet Love and all the others there at the unloading and snap some pics of all those clasic cabs. So..........fingers crossed for some "good" news  :twisted:

Thwocker

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Universal Arcade Cabs
« Reply #593 on: November 11, 2012, 08:45:09 PM »
Hi guys,

I'm in for any group transport from Holland. I live near the German border where you probably will all pass through (Hengelo, very close to the A1), so a quick drop off (two cabs in the container for me) should be doable.  :)

Cheers
Marco
Wanted: everything Universal , Stern and Gottlieb. Currently looking for Computer R3, Curve Ball, Goal to Go, Jungler, Fast Draw, Limbo, No Man's Land and Speed Coin.

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: November 12, 2012, 09:04:53 AM »
Gents, I just contacted Dachser (container shipper). Lets see what they come up with.

Meanwhile I will start a poll on the forum to see who will prefer the container to arrive this year, and who is rather hoping for it to arrive in january. I for myself would go for january right away, but Lloyd is not the kind of person who likes to have 50+ games to stay in his warehouse that could get shipped right away (so to speak).

Ask for pictures of the games in the warehouse.

And I will put up the links to the games again, so everyonecan download them for future reference.
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: November 12, 2012, 09:09:03 AM »
I wonder, is there still a spot left on this container and is Donkey Kong available? I read the last pages, but I'm not quite sure about it. If someone prefers #2, I might take his place, depending on the costs and availaility of DK.

Greetz, Patrick

Right now is not clear if there are more slots on this (first) cntainer or not. Waiting for feedback of two of the current stakeholders on if they want to ship their stuff on this or the next container.

For the DK, the one that was for sale is sold. But I might get another one if you are interested. LMK.

anunaki

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: November 12, 2012, 09:29:52 AM »
I am interested in a DK cab, and it would be great if there's a spot on #1

:)

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: November 12, 2012, 11:00:46 AM »
Hi guys,

I'm in for any group transport from Holland. I live near the German border where you probably will all pass through (Hengelo, very close to the A1), so a quick drop off (two cabs in the container for me) should be doable.  :)

Cheers
Marco

+1

I also live en route to Germany (near the A1, between Hengelo and Deventer)

bencao74

• View Profile
    • ArcadeForge
« Reply #598 on: November 12, 2012, 11:53:00 AM »
Gents, I just contacted Dachser (container shipper). Lets see what they come up with.

Meanwhile I will start a poll on the forum to see who will prefer the container to arrive this year, and who is rather hoping for it to arrive in january. I for myself would go for january right away, but Lloyd is not the kind of person who likes to have 50+ games to stay in his warehouse that could get shipped right away (so to speak).

Ask for pictures of the games in the warehouse.

And I will put up the links to the games again, so everyonecan download them for future reference.

Could you post the poll link in this thread and update post #1? so nobody miss that....

joeks

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade Art Repro
« Reply #599 on: November 12, 2012, 12:01:12 PM »
Group transport from / to Holland. How do you guys picture that?
A large truck to pick up and drop off all games for the Dutch people?
I live in the south-west of holland, so I will probably live furthest away from Bremerhaven.
Makes Arcade Artwork Reproductions at www.arcadeartrepro.com