Author Topic: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse  (Read 347184 times)

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
Re: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse
« Reply #555 on: October 31, 2012, 03:04:27 PM »
That is why I asked Thomas to leave the gamename on page one of my game (Gyruss) linked to the photo's of the cab. He did that for a while, but I just noticed that the game name is no link anymore. Fortuantely I do have photo's of the cab stored on my PC, so that I can admire the cab every once and a while, until I see the real deal of course.  :D

I think I'll print out photo's of my cabinets and take thost with me to Bremerhaven so I can prove they're mine :)

did that, too. the dk jr. is quite easy to identify. and the condition of my mario bros should be very good so we can compare them when they arrive.
still i would feel more comfortable if they have a name on each cab.
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

joeks

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade Art Repro
« Reply #556 on: October 31, 2012, 03:25:59 PM »
My Mario Bros is in "used" condition :) But it's a widebody so easy to identify too.
Makes Arcade Artwork Reproductions at www.arcadeartrepro.com

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: October 31, 2012, 03:49:23 PM »
I will recognize my cab immediately ;D

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #558 on: October 31, 2012, 03:54:50 PM »

not if it is already in my truck. :D ;)
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #559 on: October 31, 2012, 03:55:33 PM »
My Mario Bros is in "used" condition :) But it's a widebody so easy to identify too.

yeah.. the widebody has the speaker in the middle of the cab. even I would identify that. ;)

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: October 31, 2012, 03:57:22 PM »
How do we go about which cab belongs to whom when we pic it up at the container drop-off btw?
Just a matter of trust, or?

For instance, there are two DK and two DK JR amongst them.
Are the wrapped cabinets labeled with our names, or can that be arranged?

Would be a deception if I drove 500+ km just to get there and find one or more of my cabinets switched or gone :)

very true. i was asking myself the same question.
would be cool to have the name on it. otherwise we would see some serious fighting. ;)

That is why I asked Thomas to leave the gamename on page one of my game (Gyruss) linked to the photo's of the cab. He did that for a while, but I just noticed that the game name is no link anymore. Fortuantely I do have photo's of the cab stored on my PC, so that I can admire the cab every once and a while, until I see the real deal of course.  :D

Its just a bit cumbersome to link to all the pics again after pasting a re-arranged list. I will put up the links again soonish anyway.

I also checked back and most of the doubles and triples do look different enough to know which one belongs to who. But yeah, go ahead and print out the pics you have. I do the same.

And I also will try to get a pick of all the cabs from COW before shipping, mark them with owners name and additional metadata and have COW put stickers on them.

Again, I do have pics and the games DONT look all the same! So no worry.

Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: October 31, 2012, 03:58:34 PM »

Even after Todd thow it from the roof? Burning? ;)
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: October 31, 2012, 04:09:52 PM »

And I also will try to get a pick of all the cabs from COW before shipping, mark them with owners name and additional metadata and have COW put stickers on them.

That would be awesome, for historical reasons alone already. And photo's of filling the container, and loading it on the ship, and the ship being chased by pirates (oh no, wrong route), and ......  ;D

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: October 31, 2012, 04:21:07 PM »

That would be awesome, for historical reasons alone already. And photo's of filling the container, and loading it on the ship, and the ship being chased by pirates (oh no, wrong route), and ......  ;D

Sure we ll do that. I can rent some pirate costumes, put them on my family and friends and have them chasing the goddam super tanker with huge knifes stickin between their teeth... Customer is king!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: October 31, 2012, 04:22:05 PM »
 :pac:

joeks

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade Art Repro
« Reply #565 on: October 31, 2012, 04:31:32 PM »

That would be great
Makes Arcade Artwork Reproductions at www.arcadeartrepro.com

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #566 on: October 31, 2012, 04:41:11 PM »
i am curious... was something in this dimension organized before?
i mean... it will be a pretty impressive group of people picking up their cabs. canĀ“t wait to shake hands with some of you.

Tup

• View Profile
« Reply #567 on: October 31, 2012, 10:32:20 PM »

That would be great
That would be great indeed, seeing there are 3 Kungfu Masters in this shipment. Since mine was a bit more expensive than the others, I too get a bit nervous about getting there only to find out I am stuck with one of the fixer-uppers. So please, Thomas, mark mine too   :shock:

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: November 01, 2012, 11:21:11 AM »

Even after Todd thow it from the roof? Burning? ;)

Well....he would be the next thing being thrown from his own roof....burning ;D

bencao74

• View Profile
    • ArcadeForge
« Reply #569 on: November 01, 2012, 03:32:47 PM »
That would be great indeed, seeing there are 3 Kungfu Masters in this shipment.

same for the both tempest, please :)