Author Topic: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse  (Read 347409 times)

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
Re: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse
« Reply #540 on: October 30, 2012, 02:01:01 PM »
well, berlin is a little bit closer to my place than bremerhaven, so the second container would be my prefered choice - but not only because of the location, but also because i get the chance to put more games on there AND the timing next year is so much better than this year! the question is: is there a change in the additional fees if i put all my games (and the ones from austria-alex) on the second one or do they stay the same - or are they even cheaper? ;)
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

joeks

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade Art Repro
« Reply #541 on: October 30, 2012, 02:08:53 PM »
Psykick, about the Daytona twin, I am sorry to say I have to call it off from my side.
Paid Thomas the shipping and handling fee's for my other cabinets yesterday, so no more money left to spend on stuff like this for a little while :)

Makes Arcade Artwork Reproductions at www.arcadeartrepro.com

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: October 30, 2012, 04:00:30 PM »
well, berlin is a little bit closer to my place than bremerhaven, so the second container would be my prefered choice - but not only because of the location, but also because i get the chance to put more games on there AND the timing next year is so much better than this year! the question is: is there a change in the additional fees if i put all my games (and the ones from austria-alex) on the second one or do they stay the same - or are they even cheaper? ;)

you mean for you, or for the others? It surely won't be cheaper for the others because it might mean that container nr. 1 is not completely filled any longer, which translate in one of the following options:

- shipping for container nr. 1 will be later because obviously it has to be fully loaded to cover the previous stated shipping costs per game. Is that something that people want, especially as it seems that container 1 is almost ready for shipment (see first page).

- container 1 will be shipped not fully loaded and people who are participating will have to pay more shipping costs per machine to cover the costs for Love!

- Love will pay for the uncovered shipping costs because of the not fully loaded container. (duh)

I don't know what Love and others think about this, but because Berlin is 'just a little bit' closer for you, it would be a good sense of community solidarity if you ........  :)

After all, your other cabs, still to buy as I understand, could come along with container 2.  :)

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: October 30, 2012, 04:10:27 PM »
@ALL: Just to make sure: Shipping on the 2nd container will cost more than on the first one!  :pac: :pac:

@ckong: Yeah, Ido agree with your point of view. Though, to be fair I should note that I came up with the idea of Ully shipping his stuff in the next one, as a couple of people wanted to buy more stuff than would fit on the first container (Daytonas, 2x Ully etc). Obviously I was just thinking aloud (bad idea). Again.

Well if everything basically stays as is, we should go on with the shipment procedure as planned. And yes, if someone has additional cabs that do not fit on container #1 anymore, lets talk about putting them on #2. I hope everyone agrees.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 05:20:22 PM by Love »
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: October 30, 2012, 06:28:59 PM »
don't get me wrong, guys, i just wanted to move my games to container #2 because thomas suggested doing so and because there was interest expressed by some other guys (and myself) to buy some additional games. it was never my intention to make container #1 more expensive for you guys - that would be insane! with that being said: if i moved my two games (and the two from austria-alex) off container #1, wouldn't that make enough space for the twin racer and everything's fine again?
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: October 30, 2012, 06:38:59 PM »
you mean for you, or for the others?

hey erik, didn't you see the smilie behind my message?

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: October 30, 2012, 07:59:25 PM »
you mean for you, or for the others?

hey erik, didn't you see the smilie behind my message?

Hell no!  ;)  :) I am getting to old to read without glasses.  :D

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #547 on: October 31, 2012, 09:45:08 AM »
Is the Nintendo DK Junior still available? I think I might get that one, too...
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: October 31, 2012, 09:52:50 AM »
just take all the dks, stefan, you'll probably never get that chance again - especially in that condition!!!

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #549 on: October 31, 2012, 11:53:24 AM »
just take all the dks, stefan, you'll probably never get that chance again - especially in that condition!!!

ok, i take the second one, too.

good work, ully. :)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 11:55:41 AM by Tyrem »
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

joeks

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade Art Repro
« Reply #550 on: October 31, 2012, 12:14:14 PM »
How do we go about which cab belongs to whom when we pic it up at the container drop-off btw?
Just a matter of trust, or?

For instance, there are two DK and two DK JR amongst them.
Are the wrapped cabinets labeled with our names, or can that be arranged?

Would be a deception if I drove 500+ km just to get there and find one or more of my cabinets switched or gone :)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 12:21:46 PM by joeks »

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #551 on: October 31, 2012, 12:57:12 PM »
How do we go about which cab belongs to whom when we pic it up at the container drop-off btw?

Would be a deception if I drove 500+ km just to get there and find one or more of my cabinets switched or gone :)

very true. i was asking myself the same question.
would be cool to have the name on it. otherwise we would see some serious fighting. ;)

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #552 on: October 31, 2012, 01:01:31 PM »
oh by the way... i guess there are some people from my part of germany (or benelux) who will pick up their cabs.
if you guys are interested... we could try to get the cabs here in one truck for example. just an idea. i donĀ“t know if it is possible to arrange.
if you are interested i could ask for a truck.

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: October 31, 2012, 02:18:08 PM »

very true. i was asking myself the same question.
would be cool to have the name on it. otherwise we would see some serious fighting. ;)

That is why I asked Thomas to leave the gamename on page one of my game (Gyruss) linked to the photo's of the cab. He did that for a while, but I just noticed that the game name is no link anymore. Fortuantely I do have photo's of the cab stored on my PC, so that I can admire the cab every once and a while, until I see the real deal of course.  :D

joeks

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade Art Repro
« Reply #554 on: October 31, 2012, 02:33:34 PM »
That is why I asked Thomas to leave the gamename on page one of my game (Gyruss) linked to the photo's of the cab. He did that for a while, but I just noticed that the game name is no link anymore. Fortuantely I do have photo's of the cab stored on my PC, so that I can admire the cab every once and a while, until I see the real deal of course.  :D

I think I'll print out photo's of my cabinets and take thost with me to Bremerhaven so I can prove they're mine :)