Author Topic: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse  (Read 349114 times)

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
Re: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse
« Reply #525 on: October 28, 2012, 06:53:03 PM »
Well, there isn't enough space for the Daytonas on this container anymore (47 of 48 game slots spoken for already). I can offer to put them on the next container though. For shipping to europe, they would be something like $460 per game including customs and everything ( two times a standard upright). That would be the actual shipping costs. Let me know if you wanna move forward on these terms.

Yeah I will be up for it depending on what the total cost will be. I have no idea how it all works hehe

Will read back the opening thread, but just letting you know now that I might want the other one if the price is right ;)

edit : Ok I've read the rules. So it will be approx. 500 dolar for a single unit if I read correctly, including shipping? Also I really would want the header which would be a nice addition to our Arcade. Well let me know the details please ;)
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: October 28, 2012, 06:55:56 PM »
I cannot guarantee that they will fit on this one, but suggest to put them on the next one (Q1 next year) in worst case scenario.

the thing is that i will be sharing a bus with a friend to pick up the games and since there's still space on the bus, i might as well add another cab (or two) to the container. i'm not sure whether i'll be taking part in the next container, so it's either now or never :P
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

joeks

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade Art Repro
« Reply #527 on: October 28, 2012, 09:08:41 PM »
Well, there isn't enough space for the Daytonas on this container anymore (47 of 48 game slots spoken for already). I can offer to put them on the next container though. For shipping to europe, they would be something like $460 per game including customs and everything ( two times a standard upright). That would be the actual shipping costs. Let me know if you wanna move forward on these terms.

So it would be $650 for the Daytona USA 2 twin + $460 customs etc = $1090 total for the twin.
That's $545 = 420 euro per single unit.
Not a bad price I think. What do you think Psykick?

Makes Arcade Artwork Reproductions at www.arcadeartrepro.com

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: October 29, 2012, 12:11:25 PM »

So it would be $650 for the Daytona USA 2 twin + $460 customs etc = $1090 total for the twin.
That's $545 = 420 euro per single unit.
Not a bad price I think. What do you think Psykick?

I know I said  in an earlier post that they are 2 shipping slots instead of one. Didnt realize they are 4 slots in the real reality. Actual costs are $650 + $460 + $460 = $1550 = €1200 = €600 per single unit.

If you serious I would like to offer a shipping discount to make it €500 per single unit. Just to make you happy. And sorry for giving incorrect info!

Edit: You realize that they would go on the next container, not this one, as there is not enough space left to make the Daytonas fit.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 12:15:00 PM by Love »
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: October 29, 2012, 12:13:35 PM »
I cannot guarantee that they will fit on this one, but suggest to put them on the next one (Q1 next year) in worst case scenario.

the thing is that i will be sharing a bus with a friend to pick up the games and since there's still space on the bus, i might as well add another cab (or two) to the container. i'm not sure whether i'll be taking part in the next container, so it's either now or never :P

As of now, there is one slot left. First come first serve I guess. Also Ully, you are in Germany too, you could put all your games on the ext container...

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #530 on: October 29, 2012, 12:22:49 PM »

As of now, there is one slot left. First come first serve I guess. Also Ully, you are in Germany too, you could put all your games on the ext container...

would like to have the mario bors... if that is possible. :)
you can contact me for the rest.
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

joeks

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade Art Repro
« Reply #531 on: October 29, 2012, 12:53:43 PM »
I know I said  in an earlier post that they are 2 shipping slots instead of one. Didnt realize they are 4 slots in the real reality. Actual costs are $650 + $460 + $460 = $1550 = €1200 = €600 per single unit.

If you serious I would like to offer a shipping discount to make it €500 per single unit. Just to make you happy. And sorry for giving incorrect info!

Edit: You realize that they would go on the next container, not this one, as there is not enough space left to make the Daytonas fit.

Thanks for the discount Thomas.
So that's €500 per single unit fixed price all-in?
Let's wait what Psykick thinks.

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: October 29, 2012, 01:17:43 PM »

Correct.

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: October 29, 2012, 01:21:34 PM »

would like to have the mario bors... if that is possible. :)
you can contact me for the rest.

It's yours!

joeks

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade Art Repro
« Reply #534 on: October 29, 2012, 01:27:13 PM »
It's yours!

Don't accidently give him the widebody Thomas :)

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: October 29, 2012, 01:42:48 PM »
It's yours!

Don't accidently give him the widebody Thomas :)

Well thats none of my business, you two guys can discuss this in Bremerhaven later this year ;)

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: October 29, 2012, 05:40:03 PM »

good idea, thomas! i'm sure alex would be fine with that as well - i'll ask him and let you know asap!
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Psykick

• View Profile
« Reply #537 on: October 29, 2012, 07:21:44 PM »

Correct.

Well guysthe price is definitely right, but just a few more questions then :

- When will the next container procedure start?

- Do I need to pay now, or can you put it on hold untill the end of november as I have some other priorities right now, also because it'll take awhile from now on before it even gets shipped I reckon ;)

- What is the condition of the cabs? Like decals, wear and tear?

If it all works out in my favor I'll definitely get more cabs to make the next container worthwile for me and I have some time to save some more cash ;)

Thnx!  :spaceace:

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: October 30, 2012, 01:45:33 PM »
Just a short Lloyd quote regarding the stormy weather at the US east coast:

"Everything is safe here. We were very fortunate and did not even lose power."

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: October 30, 2012, 01:52:56 PM »
If it all works out in my favor I'll definitely get more cabs to make the next container worthwile for me and I have some time to save some more cash ;)

Well to be clear, all of MY games are on the 2nd container. Also I will have it shipped straight to my house in Berlin. This translates to (A) maybe 10 to 15 free slots on the 2nd container and (B) pick up of games will be in Berlin, Germany.

This first container is the one to go for. The next one is much less of a community project.