Author Topic: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse  (Read 347233 times)

joeks

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade Art Repro
Re: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse
« Reply #495 on: October 12, 2012, 10:52:31 PM »
I was thinking about that as well, if it would be someone from our groupbuy. A lot of Germans buying from Lloyd :)
Makes Arcade Artwork Reproductions at www.arcadeartrepro.com

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: October 12, 2012, 10:53:49 PM »
there are some serious german collectors out there who are not a part of ANY forum!
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: October 18, 2012, 03:09:51 AM »
Gents,

Last but not least, I added 4 Nintendo games to the for sale post of this thread. They are completely restored, 100% working and in collectors condition. Prices do include shipping to COW and those are the last cabs that make it into the container.

Any interest let me know.

:pac: :pac:
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

slowcade

• Norway
    • View Profile
    • http://slowcade.blogspot.com/
« Reply #498 on: October 18, 2012, 08:23:01 AM »
The Donkey Kong sparked my interest. But I live so far away from Bremerhaven, I would need to arrange shipping from there to my home. How will the individual cabinets be packed? Would it be packed well enough (and on a pallet) for a shipping company to pick it up and bring it to me unharmed?
What kind of time frame would I have in Bremerhaven? Would I need to pick up the cabinet on a specific date, or could I tell the shipping company a number of dates to choose from?
I haven't been following this thread closely. When is the estimated arrival date for the container?

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #499 on: October 18, 2012, 09:49:56 AM »
Gents,

Last but not least, I added 4 Nintendo games to the for sale post of this thread. They are completely restored, 100% working and in collectors condition. Prices do include shipping to COW and those are the last cabs that make it into the container.

I am confused. Does this mean that there is still space for 1 or more cabs in the container ? So in theory if I buy a cab now I can still include it in this (first) container ?

Cab would have to be moved from Texas to COW though...
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 09:51:33 AM by Level42 »

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: October 18, 2012, 05:45:42 PM »
The Donkey Kong sparked my interest. But I live so far away from Bremerhaven, I would need to arrange shipping from there to my home. How will the individual cabinets be packed? Would it be packed well enough (and on a pallet) for a shipping company to pick it up and bring it to me unharmed?
What kind of time frame would I have in Bremerhaven? Would I need to pick up the cabinet on a specific date, or could I tell the shipping company a number of dates to choose from?
I haven't been following this thread closely. When is the estimated arrival date for the container?

The game will not be palletized in the container. That would just take too much space. I can store it for you in my storage in Berlin until you have someone come pick it up. I also offer to strap the game to a pallet and so on. This will cost a reasonable fee though (lets say €50 including pallet, straps and stuff).
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: October 18, 2012, 05:46:54 PM »
Gents,

I am confused. Does this mean that there is still space for 1 or more cabs in the container ? So in theory if I buy a cab now I can still include it in this (first) container ?

Cab would have to be moved from Texas to COW though...

Nope, no more cabs make it into this container. The games that are for sale are part of the 50 games already shipping on it.

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: October 24, 2012, 11:42:51 AM »
24-10-2012 update.

First off: Most of your games are at CoinOpWarehouse now (list in first post updated).

On another news: I already agreed with Lloyd on doing another container after this one, which means that I can store my own games at COW til I have enough to ship them in a second container straight to my home. This in turn means that I can take some of my games off the first container to concentrate on your stuff. Which means?

Space for 2 or 3 more games if anyone is interested!

Anyways, lets ship this container asap. I will soon come back to each and every stageholder via PM/email regarding details and payment for shipping. If you didnt hear back from me by the end of the week, please let me know.

:)

« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 11:51:23 AM by Love »

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: October 24, 2012, 01:18:30 PM »
hmmm, very tempting! must not buy the radarscope, must not buy the radarscope, must not buy the radarscope, ... :P
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

joeks

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade Art Repro
« Reply #504 on: October 24, 2012, 01:30:43 PM »
Good news!
Maybe grab a Nintendo Red Tent just in time :)
Do you know one for sale Love?

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: October 24, 2012, 01:43:25 PM »
hmmm, very tempting! must not buy the radarscope, must not buy the radarscope, must not buy the radarscope, ... :P

The one on ebay?

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: October 24, 2012, 01:44:27 PM »
Good news!
Maybe grab a Nintendo Red Tent just in time :)
Do you know one for sale Love?

Are they hard to fix? I read somewhere they are coming with 18" monitors? Are those hard to find maybe?

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #507 on: October 24, 2012, 01:58:20 PM »
Woops....never mind...

joeks

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade Art Repro
« Reply #508 on: October 24, 2012, 02:04:02 PM »
@Love I haven't been lurking for a particular one. And not for the money they ask on eBay atm.
But maybe if Lloyd has/gets one. Or someone pretty local to COW with a nice price.

About the monitors, I have no idea if they are hard to come by really.
But I assume harder to find than normal 19" Nintendo ones.
I see the regular stand-up cabinet monitors for sale pretty often on Klov.

But better stop buying.
If I am honest to myself, I don't have the funds really :)
So I'd better forget about it and look forward to the cabinets in de container.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 08:40:45 PM by joeks »

Purity

• View Profile
    • Arcade Collectors
« Reply #509 on: October 24, 2012, 07:02:13 PM »
If you can get some Nintendo red tent dualsystem cabs into Europe and someone can store them for me until I can arrange shipping then I would be interested in the last places............as long as it doesn't cost me a fortune :-)