Author Topic: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse  (Read 347193 times)

Q*ris

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • CAP'TAIIIN ARCADE!
    • View Profile
Re: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse
« Reply #390 on: August 28, 2012, 10:12:57 AM »
Q*bert from Lloyd.
I PMed you  ;)

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: August 28, 2012, 12:09:58 PM »
Someone interested in these? ------------------------> http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Retro-Lot-of-2-Rare-1980s-Arcade-Pocket-Games-PacMan-and-Caterpillar-/230844142237?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35bf62129d#ht_500wt_1414

Though shipping might be the deal killer here as they are HUGE!  :pac:
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: August 28, 2012, 03:25:56 PM »
Reactor!

I know price is nuts but thought I post it anyway. Its 60 miles from COW btw.

http://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=247918
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
« Reply #393 on: August 28, 2012, 09:04:05 PM »
tutankham  $300  :spaceace: :spaceace: :spaceace:
I pm you :)

I pass on that one. Both side are broken/quickly repaired, presumably not working, missing side art... :-\

atarimania

• View Profile
    • Atarimania
« Reply #394 on: August 28, 2012, 09:12:54 PM »
Someone interested in these? ------------------------> http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Retro-Lot-of-2-Rare-1980s-Arcade-Pocket-Games-PacMan-and-Caterpillar-/230844142237?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35bf62129d#ht_500wt_1414

Though shipping might be the deal killer here as they are HUGE!  :pac:

Bruno! It's for you! For the Gaming Room v3!!!!  ;D ;D ;D
Have You Played Atari Today ?

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
« Reply #395 on: August 28, 2012, 09:14:46 PM »
Bruno! It's for you! For the Gaming Room v3!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Too small!  :wink: Already have few of them by the way...  8)

TimePilot

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Atari enthusiast from eastern germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: August 29, 2012, 07:21:37 AM »
and nobody interested in Tron?
"Tron has new decals but the glue is not sticking well. Control panel is stripped, no rotary control.
Complete but not working have not attempted repair as is $500.00"

I´ve got now pics from tron cab. As you can seen, any things to do, but otherwise it is normally hard to find and very expensiv! i think its a really good project! delivery to cow are only 50 USD!!!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: August 29, 2012, 09:03:04 AM »
I´ve got now pics from tron cab. As you can seen, any things to do, but otherwise it is normally hard to find and very expensiv! i think its a really good project! delivery to cow are only 50 USD!!!

the thing with tron is this: because of the incredible among of (glowing) artwork used, you will have to invest AT LEAST 500 dollars for the reproduction art on top of the cabinets price, let alone install all that crap! :P and from what i can tell from the pics, you need to replace almost every single piece of art if you want to have the cab back in good shape again.
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

chubsta

• View Profile
« Reply #398 on: August 29, 2012, 09:16:00 AM »
he really ballsed-up that artwork  ::) :o

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #399 on: August 29, 2012, 09:16:33 AM »
Tron fails in my selection filter because of the mediocre gameplay. Cainet is awesome of course.

TimePilot

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Atari enthusiast from eastern germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: August 29, 2012, 03:35:28 PM »

the thing with tron is this: because of the incredible among of (glowing) artwork used, you will have to invest AT LEAST 500 dollars for the reproduction art on top of the cabinets price, let alone install all that crap! :P and from what i can tell from the pics, you need to replace almost every single piece of art if you want to have the cab back in good shape again.

yes Ully, you´re right, but otherwise: how often you had the chance to get a tron cab??? and if you can find a cab like this (possible only in the us imho), you will pay over 1k USD for it. so i think the 500 USD is a good offer for a tron cab in this condition.
and for the sidearts: i think you can save these arts and stick it on the cab correctly. if not, then you have a nice original for a scan and can find a cheaper way to repro´d them here in europe. I think you will need only the cpo from us... marquee and inner artworks are good imo.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 07:57:21 AM by TimePilot »

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile

joeks

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade Art Repro
« Reply #402 on: August 31, 2012, 09:11:36 PM »
@Love Too bad the bottom of the DK3 looks pretty bad and it's a particle board cabinet.
The Punch-out however might be interesting.. No idea on shipping as of now I guess?
Makes Arcade Artwork Reproductions at www.arcadeartrepro.com

ttcaven

• View Profile
« Reply #403 on: September 01, 2012, 11:00:50 PM »
Declaring initial interest for "Midway Omega Race n/a", pending on a number of things starting with price  ;)  PM coming up...

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: September 03, 2012, 10:51:13 AM »
If its not getting a "bulky" buy shipping IS killing the deal.  :pac:

@Love Too bad the bottom of the DK3 looks pretty bad and it's a particle board cabinet.
The Punch-out however might be interesting.. No idea on shipping as of now I guess?