Author Topic: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse  (Read 347213 times)

Q*ris

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • CAP'TAIIIN ARCADE!
    • View Profile
Re: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse
« Reply #300 on: August 12, 2012, 05:16:06 PM »
Thanks Dre, I'll try that.
Damn being lost in the Facebook options makes me suddenly feel sooooo old.

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: August 13, 2012, 10:06:13 AM »
No force on earth or on any other planet in the solar system will make me sign up at FB!

I told a friend (who's really in love with Bank Panic) about the cab...but it was offered for $350 then....price change since then??

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: August 13, 2012, 10:21:34 AM »
No force on earth or on any other planet in the solar system will make me sign up at FB!

I told a friend (who's really in love with Bank Panic) about the cab...but it was offered for $350 then....price change since then??

Nope shipping to CoinOpWarehouse INCLUDED in prices now for sake of clarity (Klarheit). Price didnt change :)
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: August 13, 2012, 10:32:42 AM »

+1 !  :spaceace:

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: August 13, 2012, 10:36:43 AM »

+1 !  :spaceace:

Guys just get a fake mail account and DO IT!
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: August 13, 2012, 10:37:27 AM »

Nope shipping to CoinOpWarehouse INCLUDED in prices now for sake of clarity (Klarheit). Price didnt change :)

Ah, that makes sense :)

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: August 13, 2012, 10:46:18 AM »

same here!
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #307 on: August 13, 2012, 11:18:51 AM »
What is all this FB hate ? :)

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: August 13, 2012, 11:23:04 AM »

Sorry, didn't want to start a FB-bashing.

Just don't like that they do changes (like the timeline) to the system and there's no way to say "NO"...except signing off ;)

PLUS I don't see the sense for me to be there.

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: August 13, 2012, 11:52:47 AM »
Just don't like that they do changes (like the timeline) to the system and there's no way to say "NO"...except signing off ;)

Thats a normal thing no? Would you sell your Computer when the UI of the OS changes with the next update? And from the company point of view: how would you maintain a product that is rückwertskompatibel for ever feature wise.

I am no fanboy, don't use fb and actually do think fb is a shitty company, but was pretty excited about the timeline nevertheless, as I think it's a great feature seen rom the user/UI perspective.

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: August 13, 2012, 11:58:54 AM »
I think this is the wrong place to discuss about it, but in my opinion, the timeline should be an option and you should go through your postings and select wether they are visible or not, instead of making the timeline a MUST with all postings active and you have to go through and select which shall  not be visible.....wrong way round...somehow...

back to topic please :)

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: August 13, 2012, 12:07:56 PM »
I guess you have a point here. And hey, I just think its an interesting topic, no bad vibes at all :)

Alright, back to topic -------------> US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse  :pac:

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: August 15, 2012, 05:17:36 PM »
2012-08-15, For sale post updated!

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: August 16, 2012, 08:56:31 AM »
Thanks to Love's huge effort (THANKS, mate!!) I finally bought a cab in USA. No surprise what it is  :P
Can't wait to have it here!!!!!!!

Now crossing fingers that the ship won't sink in the middle of the ocean!!

Thomas, you might want to add a list of the cab that were already bought on that "For Sale"-Page? With permission of the people, of course. You have mine :)

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: August 16, 2012, 09:08:31 AM »
you've got my permission as well. would be a cool thing to see what's heading over.

@luigi: good luck for that journey across the ocean!!! ;)
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!