Author Topic: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse  (Read 347223 times)

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
Re: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse
« Reply #255 on: August 08, 2012, 10:15:16 AM »
man, so many great cabs, very tempted to get the hyper sports. can this be reserved?

For how long would you want this to be on hold for you?
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
hi
« Reply #256 on: August 08, 2012, 11:21:33 AM »
 :pac:
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 11:24:48 AM by Love »
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
???!!!
« Reply #257 on: August 08, 2012, 11:40:47 AM »
No interest in a Sega G80 Star Trek working for $400???

And a Williams Bubbles???

Wow!!!

:pac:

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #258 on: August 08, 2012, 01:10:18 PM »
Replace "Trek" with "Wars" and "Bubbles" with "Robotron 2084" and I'm sure you'll get more interest.... ;D

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: August 08, 2012, 01:12:24 PM »
i guess the main "problem" is that a lot of people (me included) are still hesitant whether the whole thing is really going to happen AND if the costs aren't going to explode in the end because of an unknown factor!
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: August 08, 2012, 01:33:03 PM »
i guess the main "problem" is that a lot of people (me included) are still hesitant whether the whole thing is really going to happen AND if the costs aren't going to explode in the end because of an unknown factor!

Well, the "whole thing" IS happening already.

And I cannot find any factors that might make prices explode. A hint on where to search for them will be much appreciated :)

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: August 08, 2012, 01:51:30 PM »
Nintendo Vs. System with shitloads of games for $500

http://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=234722

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: August 08, 2012, 04:13:12 PM »
that's a great price and a clean looking machine - someone get this fast ...
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

joeks

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade Art Repro
« Reply #263 on: August 08, 2012, 10:09:34 PM »
I am about to have a third cabinet added, so this deal better be happening :)
No just joking Thomas, I have full confidence in this deal you arrange. And Lloyd ships stuff everyday, all over the world.
Makes Arcade Artwork Reproductions at www.arcadeartrepro.com

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: August 08, 2012, 10:13:41 PM »
I am about to have a third cabinet added, so this deal better be happening :)
No just joking Thomas, I have full confidence in this deal you arrange. And Lloyd ships stuff everyday, all over the world.

Thanks for your nice comment. Feels good for a change :)

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: August 09, 2012, 01:57:29 AM »
Thanks for your nice comment. Feels good for a change :)

thomas, i didn't want to discourage people with my comment, it's just that you were asking why some of the great games you are posting are not being picked and i thought i'd share my thoughts on why. if i understand this deal correctly, the guy at COW will arrange the container, but only if we get half of the games from his place, right? how are we doing on that side of things?

i'd love to add a game (or two or three) to the container myself (and i most likely will), i just have to decide which one - preferably tapper or track & field (that's why i'm still hesitant about the hyper sports, especially since there are no repros available yet).

so once again, sorry if you got this wrong, i totally appreciate the efforts your putting into this and i honestly hope it will work out just the way it was planned!!!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: August 09, 2012, 06:30:21 AM »
if i understand this deal correctly, the guy at COW will arrange the container, but only if we get half of the games from his place, right? how are we doing on that side of things?

Well, that's not quite correct. The guy will do the container IN ANY CASE, as I have a deal with him. He is just taking an additional $50/cab handling fee, if we ship more cabs from other sellers than him.

slowcade

• Norway
    • View Profile
    • http://slowcade.blogspot.com/
« Reply #267 on: August 09, 2012, 09:34:19 AM »
If I were to buy 1-2 cabs from this place, is there anyone living in the north of Germany who could hold them for me for a month or two?

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: August 09, 2012, 09:41:48 AM »
If I were to buy 1-2 cabs from this place, is there anyone living in the north of Germany who could hold them for me for a month or two?

I can offer Berlin obviously. Someone from Denmark getting a cab too maybe?

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: August 09, 2012, 09:49:52 AM »
Well, that's not quite correct. The guy will do the container IN ANY CASE, as I have a deal with him. He is just taking an additional $50/cab handling fee, if we ship more cabs from other sellers than him.

great, didn't know that (or overread it), that obviously makes things much easier!