Author Topic: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse  (Read 347276 times)

Q*ris

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • CAP'TAIIIN ARCADE!
    • View Profile
Re: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse
« Reply #120 on: July 19, 2012, 12:54:14 AM »
How much to save the frogger (if complete inside) from that butcher shop?
Thanks Love.
Guys, check this out and let me know if there is interest in any of these games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecGw5gM462k&feature=plcp

The guy has a nice DigDug and Tutankham too. Prices will be very reasonable.

:pac: :pac: :pac:

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 19, 2012, 12:54:57 AM »
And the last one for today/yesterday:

a NICE Food Fight!

:pac: :pac:
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 19, 2012, 01:29:24 AM »
I will ask.

BTW: The guy might be a butcher, but as he is currently working on an Atari Anti Aircraft and Sky Diver, he must have a heart or something too ;)

Thanks Love.
Guys, check this out and let me know if there is interest in any of these games.

Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #123 on: July 19, 2012, 07:30:23 AM »
Putting MAME in a PP is reasonably understandable (although I think with a little extra efforts PP hardware can run reliably) but putting a stupid VGA computer monitor in it......

I also hate that damn vector to raster converter, and then he is claiming you can't see the differences......can't really annoy me more than that by saying something insane like that.

But all the 60in1's going in classic cabs is the worst thing happening there......Indeed. save as many games as possible from this guy !

joeks

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade Art Repro
« Reply #124 on: July 19, 2012, 08:42:14 AM »
I don't understand the molesting of classic arcade games too.
Gary (the guy from who I bought my DK Jr. from) converts all his other Nintendo cabinets to these multicades too.
People seems to like these better than just a dedicated game cabinet.
Makes Arcade Artwork Reproductions at www.arcadeartrepro.com

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 19, 2012, 09:26:52 AM »
And the last one for today/yesterday:

a NICE Food Fight!

:pac: consider it gone (to Gary most probably).
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 09:58:53 AM by Love »

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 19, 2012, 10:11:08 AM »
It did hurt me a bit too when he said that thing with the vector converter but...

thats no reason to post such kind of comment there! Thing is that no one buys a Frogger or PP over there and the market seems to scream for 19-1 board conversions. Well, what would YOU do if you dont get rid of those "classics" and they are ssitting in your warehouse forever?

> Indeed. save as many games as possible from this guy !

Well, as I wrote yesterday, this guy IS saving really rare games, some of them I would consider classics, some ultra rare, like the Anti Aircraft, SKy Diver or Gremlin Safari.

Furthermore I think it's interesting that no one is interested in any of the rare games there, like the Ramtek or Midway ones. THESE are much more valuable than a Frogger or PP if you ask me and they are not getting converted, they get fixed.

Sorry for the rant. The guy is okay and very nice to deal with. The youtube clip is blocked for now. :( :)  :pac:

Putting MAME in a PP is reasonably understandable (although I think with a little extra efforts PP hardware can run reliably) but putting a stupid VGA computer monitor in it......

I also hate that damn vector to raster converter, and then he is claiming you can't see the differences......can't really annoy me more than that by saying something insane like that.

But all the 60in1's going in classic cabs is the worst thing happening there......Indeed. save as many games as possible from this guy !

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 19, 2012, 10:16:13 AM »
Thats what he said:

Frogger, i think it has a board issue, $300, Dig Dug $400, Kangaroo $400. I'm going to convert these to 60-1's which locally sell for around $700 each. Home owners don't want 10 games in their house, new gameroom young people really go for these junk conversions.

Thanks Love.

Q*ris

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • CAP'TAIIIN ARCADE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 19, 2012, 12:51:04 PM »
thanks for the info.
... and shipping to COW would be? 200$?

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 19, 2012, 01:00:56 PM »
thanks for the info.
... and shipping to COW would be? 200$?

Really depends on how many cabs we buy there, as it is pretty far. $200 at least.

There is a working Frogger for sale here: http://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?p=2151965#post2151965

Price is $400, but I can try to get it down to 350, no promise though.

Its from the same guy who is organizing the shipment to COW of a couple of games including your Kung Fu Master. So if you buy it from him, the shipping costs for both, Frogger and Kung Fu Master will go down for each, just because there are more games getting shipped but the overall price stays the same.

We are talking 150-200 range per game depending on how many we buy.

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 19, 2012, 01:02:12 PM »
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Please everyone check this link again. It should work now. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

If anyone is interested in one of these games, please let me know. I can get them shipped to COW for pretty, well, not very much ;) Prices are very decent. Seller and shipping contact are nice to deal with.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 01:27:07 PM by Love »

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 01:07:03 PM by Love »

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #132 on: July 19, 2012, 01:53:41 PM »
Using a converter like that is just being too lazy to get the original hardware running. Why not just sell it as defective ?

And I don't like people telling me things that I know for a fact to be not true and will say what I think about it.
Everyone can see the difference between a real vector monitor and a raster and acting as if there is no difference is simply being dishonest.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 01:59:14 PM by Level42 »

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 19, 2012, 02:16:40 PM »
Come on André, the old bloke is just trying to sell something. Of course he says that there is no difference.

If you would have to sell your Skoda personally, everybody knows that it is no quality Volkswagen, although you would claim that!  ;D ;D

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 19, 2012, 02:21:20 PM »
Using a converter like that is just being too lazy to get the original hardware running. Why not just sell it as defective ?

From his point of view these games are not very important. I can understand that. Better save a Ramtek Trivia game (including the tapes!), than another Space Duel cab no one wants.

And I don't like people telling me things that I know for a fact to be not true and will say what I think about it.
Everyone can see the difference between a real vector monitor and a raster and acting as if there is no difference is simply being dishonest.

Well, I do agree on the facts in your comment. But. I would not call him dishonest. Sorry. Also he didnt tell YOU what to think. Not at all. He said what HE thinks of the topic.

Hoppla. Where is the Weltfrieden when you need it.

:) Peace.