Author Topic: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse  (Read 347146 times)

gyruss

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
Re: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse
« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2012, 12:21:07 PM »
@love,

A have another few general questions:

- Is there already a shipping quote and a calculation of the shipping costs per cab?
- Is it possible to ship parts with the container? Parts that forum members buy between now and the container shipping, with delivery address coinopwarehouse.
- What if there are not enough cabs to fill a complete container? I suppose that the shipping costs will then be divided by the real amount of cabs. This could get very expensive per cab.
- what if the container shipping doesn't take place at all, f.i. if there are only a few cabs bought by us and shipping per container would be too expensive? People who bought and paid for a cab might want to withdraw in that case (it could after all in worst case more than double the initial price). Is this possible?

These questions may seem a bit critical, but i think that it is important to be as transparant as possible. There is a lot of money involved.

And what bout the prices from john & the other dealer? Any news?

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2012, 12:29:22 PM »
@love,

- Is there already a shipping quote and a calculation of the shipping costs per cab?
- Is it possible to ship parts with the container? Parts that forum members buy between now and the container shipping, with delivery address coinopwarehouse.
- What if there are not enough cabs to fill a complete container? I suppose that the shipping costs will then be divided by the real amount of cabs. This could get very expensive per cab.
- what if the container shipping doesn't take place at all, f.i. if there are only a few cabs bought by us and shipping per container would be too expensive? People who bought and paid for a cab might want to withdraw in that case (it could after all in worst case more than double the initial price). Is this possible?

These questions may seem a bit critical, but i think that it is important to be as transparant as possible. There is a lot of money involved.

- Shipping for a 20' container (20-25 games) is $3850 to Berlin Germany, for a 40' container(40-50 games) is $4430 to Berlin Germany. It might be cheaper if the stuff is not going to Berlin (obviously its not!). Also I am not 100% sure about the target harbour yet. So we are talking $180 in case of 20' and about $100 in case of 40' container.
- Parts are no problem. Let me know when you want to ship and I ll provide the delivery address.
- If not enough cabs, splitting price between cabs going to be shipped is the way to handle it yes. I actually had a epiphany yesterday and will contact P-Man to join forces on a 40' container. Lets see what he thinks of that. (Edit: He is organizing a container too and I am pretty sure its a 20' one.)
- If you paid and its not going to happen, we can only sell the games in the US again. Obviuosly you would lose money in this case.

@ckong: Honestly, I do am worried about some of the factors you touched here too from time to time. But looking at the situation, I think that it will work out fine. Don't forget, we've got time. Up to 6 months. There are also other forums like ukvac and jamma+ and arcadezentrum you name it.

Also I for myself have 10 games ready to ship to europe already!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 02:08:27 PM by Love »
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2012, 12:35:24 PM »
@love,

John Yates: You might wanna check this post. ;) Its there!

The other dealer: That's Lloyd from CoinOPWarehouse? He is not providing a list as he has a really fast throughput of games. He will come back to me with new stuff if any.

I do also talk to Steve Smith aka steve23 on dragonslair forum. Working with him is rather another container though, as shipping to Lloyds is pretty far. He's also not having time to discuss this stuff right now. But prices and games are good. More to come.

Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2012, 12:36:51 PM »
Google For sale list updated with pics!  :pac: :pac:

TimePilot

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Atari enthusiast from eastern germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 11, 2012, 12:57:12 PM »
Google For sale list updated with pics!  :pac: :pac:
please "on hold" for the working asteroids deluxe 350$

hey and i see a original PONG for 800$. Ully? anyone???
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 01:01:14 PM by TimePilot »

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 11, 2012, 01:07:21 PM »
Google For sale list updated with pics!  :pac: :pac:
please "on hold" for the working asteroids deluxe 350$

hey and i see a original PONG for 800$. Ully? anyone???

Asteroids is on hold for you.

The PONG is on Craigs List. Sent Ully a PM already!  :pac:

gyruss

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 11, 2012, 02:14:16 PM »
@love,

The other dealer: That's Lloyd from CoinOPWarehouse? He is not providing a list as he has a really fast throughput of games. He will come back to me with new stuff if any.

I do also talk to Steve Smith aka steve23 on dragonslair forum. Working with him is rather another container though, as shipping to Lloyds is pretty far. He's also not having time to discuss this stuff right now. But prices and games are good. More to come.

Okay missed that. I won't participate in the container deal anymore, but thanks for your hard work and good luck to the other guys.

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 11, 2012, 10:41:39 PM »
The PONG is on Craigs List. Sent Ully a PM already!  :pac:

sorry, totally busy. thx for the heads up on the pong, unfortunately it isn't complete (at least one knob is missing) and who knows about the rest of the machine? i'll pass this on to someone else ... ;)
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 11, 2012, 11:04:38 PM »
@All: Lloyd will come up with a first list next week. Meanwhile it makes sense to regularly check their facebook page http://www.facebook.com/coinopwarehouse

And their ebay shop of course.

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 11, 2012, 11:06:20 PM »
@love,

Okay missed that. I won't participate in the container deal anymore, but thanks for your hard work and good luck to the other guys.

Alright, thanks for letting us know. :)

Tup

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 11, 2012, 11:09:24 PM »

- If not enough cabs, splitting price between cabs going to be shipped is the way to handle it yes. I actually had a epiphany yesterday and will contact P-Man to join forces on a 40' container. Lets see what he thinks of that. (Edit: He is organizing a container too and I am pretty sure its a 20' one.)
- If you paid and its not going to happen, we can only sell the games in the US again. Obviuosly you would lose money in this case.

Ok, that is indeed a briliant idea! I think that would be beneficial for all parties involved in this seeing as the price will only go down with a bigger container.

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 11:17:49 PM by Love »

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 12, 2012, 02:34:05 PM »
I will get a first list of games Lloyd has for sale for us next week. These will be games from our list.

Stay tuned.  :pac: :pac:

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 12, 2012, 03:39:25 PM »
Someone looking for a really nice Zaxxon? Is close to CoinOpWarehouse...

http://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=242128

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 12, 2012, 03:42:22 PM »