Author Topic: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse  (Read 347335 times)

TimePilot

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Atari enthusiast from eastern germany
    • View Profile
Re: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2012, 10:17:50 PM »
Some more interesting stuff... Is in California though.

Asteroids Deluxe Cabaret- Monitor Works, Board is dead. $250
BattleZone Cabaret - Boards not working. $300
Factory ROTJ cockpit cabinet- Missing boards and Yoke. Best offer. (CURRENT OFFER IS $800)
Firefox. Nice cabinet, complete, working Amplifone, Disc Player is dead. $1000
Computer Space- Boards work, monitor missing. Red cabinet. $1500

http://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=239994&highlight=asteroids+deluxe+cabaret

I´m interested in the Factory ROTJ cockpit cabinet- Missing boards and Yoke for 800 USD.

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2012, 10:31:56 PM »
Major Havoc
unfortunately only a conversion...  :-\
yeah, but a factory conversion (kind of) i think its nice, but hey, i decided against getting into atari vectors... :)
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2012, 10:33:25 PM »

Factory ROTJ cockpit cabinet- Missing boards and Yoke. Best offer. (CURRENT OFFER IS $800)

http://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=239994&highlight=asteroids+deluxe+cabaret

I´m interested in the Factory ROTJ cockpit cabinet- Missing boards and Yoke for 800 USD.

Well, its the same as the current offer. I dont know if it makes sense to not go higher at least a bit?
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

TimePilot

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Atari enthusiast from eastern germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2012, 10:37:08 PM »

Well, its the same as the current offer. I dont know if it makes sense to not go higher at least a bit?
oops :oops: you are right, sorry. please make a step up to 850 USD, but what do you think is s/h to coinopwarehouse from this seller?

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2012, 10:43:20 PM »

oops :oops: you are right, sorry. please make a step up to 850 USD, but what do you think is s/h to coinopwarehouse from this seller?

Shipping for this will be a lot. Its basically cross country. And the game itself is huge.

https://maps.google.de/maps?q=Roseville+CA+(near+Sacramento)&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x809b1f65623c1879:0x22af4a52ba493999,Roseville,+CA,+USA&gl=de&ei=IkL7T_yJK8X2sgb_z_CZBQ&ved=0CAkQ8gEwAA

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2012, 11:12:15 PM »
.....but hey, i decided against getting into atari vectors... :)

Excellent choice, that leaves more over for people who do enjoy some of the most brilliant games ever made..... ;D

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2012, 11:24:36 PM »
.....but hey, i decided against getting into atari vectors... :)

Excellent choice, that leaves more over for people who do enjoy some of the most brilliant games ever made..... ;D

Exactly. I do all this for YOU! ;)

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2012, 11:30:53 PM »
Exactly. I do all this for YOU! ;)

i can almost hear the music playing :arrow:

all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Q*ris

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • CAP'TAIIIN ARCADE!
    • View Profile
Re: to be ok or to be not ok
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2012, 12:04:35 AM »
@All: What do you think of the following prices for nice fully working games. Prices are including shipping to CoinOpWarehouse.

Tempest           950
Q*Bert (mint)   1100
Kung Fu Master   600
Donkey Kong Jr   650
Popeye          600
Tron                   850
Double Dragon   400
Frogger           500
Question: can we make an offer or do we have to accept the prices as is?
In the first case, I'd like to make an offer of 400 for the Frogger and would be delighted to receive some pics to be able to check the "niceness" of the game.
Thanks!

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2012, 01:33:49 AM »
Love, do I understand it correctly if I say that we can just ignore the grails list and the members sequence in google docs?

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2012, 01:36:34 AM »
Love, do I understand it correctly if I say that we can just ignore the grails list and the members sequence in google docs?

I am just giving the whole thing an overhaul. Please bear with me.

chubsta

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2012, 09:48:47 AM »
Is anyone from the UK involved with this at all - the reason i ask is that clearly the container is going to go to somewhere on the European mainland and I would have no way of getting the cabinet as I don't own either a passport or a big enough car to transport a cab in...

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2012, 11:10:46 AM »
Is anyone from the UK involved with this at all - the reason i ask is that clearly the container is going to go to somewhere on the European mainland and I would have no way of getting the cabinet as I don't own either a passport or a big enough car to transport a cab in...

I am sure someone from th eNetherlands will be able to pick up a cab or two for you and store it til there is someone going to the UK again? Also there is a "Martin the Delivery Man" equivalent for Continental Europe too. hatster on ukvac should know more regarding this someone.

:pac: :pac:

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2012, 11:11:32 AM »

Shipping for this will be a lot. Its basically cross country. And the game itself is huge.

https://maps.google.de/maps?q=Roseville+CA+(near+Sacramento)&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x809b1f65623c1879:0x22af4a52ba493999,Roseville,+CA,+USA&gl=de&ei=IkL7T_yJK8X2sgb_z_CZBQ&ved=0CAkQ8gEwAA

@TimePilot: Let me know if you still wanna go for this.

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
Re: to be ok or to be not ok
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2012, 11:13:53 AM »
@All: What do you think of the following prices for nice fully working games. Prices are including shipping to CoinOpWarehouse.

Tempest           950
Q*Bert (mint)   1100
Kung Fu Master   600
Donkey Kong Jr   650
Popeye          600
Tron                   850
Double Dragon   400
Frogger           500
Question: can we make an offer or do we have to accept the prices as is?
In the first case, I'd like to make an offer of 400 for the Frogger and would be delighted to receive some pics to be able to check the "niceness" of the game.
Thanks!

Haggling: Basically yes, of course. In this case no, not with this guy. (I will talk to him soon, lets see whats the results.)