Author Topic: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse  (Read 349488 times)

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse
« on: July 06, 2012, 11:37:44 AM »
Ladies and Gentleman, this is the official US container thread.

We are partnering with Lloyd from CoinOpWarehouse who routinely ships the containers for Pauls50ies (and a lot of others).

CoinOpWarehouse
339 West Antietam Street
Hagerstown, MD 21740

Phone: +1 703-801-1459
E-Mail: lloyd@coinopwarehouse.com

Well, Lloyd offered me a pretty good deal. Arranging for the container and loading it is free. We can get games send to his place and he will also store them for free as long as half the games are bought from him. If we buy less from him, we will have to pay $50 handling fee per game. Still very reasonable.

There are two more reasons that make this a very nice deal. First, he charges VERY fair prices for his games. Second, there is shitloads of nice stuff for sale in the NJ and NY area.

Shipping a 40' container is going to be in the $4500-$5000 range excluding VAT. You can get about 48 games in a 40' container. So, shipping costs per cab are either $100 or $150 (depending on if we need to pay Lloyd $50 handling fee).

VAT will be 19% of cab value plus shipping costs per cab, i.e. shipping $150 + value $200 results in about $70 VAT. There might also be costums duty due, which will be about 9% of the value of the item, i.e. about $20. Alltogether thats $240 max per cab and I am pretty confident that these numbers will cover all costs, but of course cannot be 100% sure.

I don't plan to provide storage, so every buyer will need to make sure his cabs are going to get picked up when the container is being unloaded.

The target harbour will be Bremerhaven most probably, as this is more or less the same distance for all collectors involved. If you are in the UK or Skandinavia or where ever, I am sure that other collectors involved will forward your games to a place a bit closer to you then Bremerhaven.

So, here is the deal with ME:

1 --- You tell me WHAT and HOW MANY games you REALLY want, the grails so to speak. I will try to get those first.
2 --- I keep you updated with possible deals/items for sale.
3 --- You pay to the sellers directly, with the exception of the retailers involved, especially CoinOpWarehouse, as I need to get a valid invoice from them (needed for customs).
4 --- You need to pay for the shipping of your games to the warehouse upfront (depending on shipping quote). I will try to get bulk shipping deals to keep fees really low.
5 --- For every game that makes it into the container I will charge a handling fee of €50. It also needs to get paid upfront.
6 --- You can go and hunt for games yourself of course, just keep me in the loop. (If you get games yourself my €50 handling fee applies too.)

Payment upfront is necessary so I dont have to pay for stuff you ordered. Any thoughts, advice or criticism let me know. I am listening.

And please check the CoinOpWarehouse facebook site every day, as there is exciting stuff getting added on a daily base. (The ebay account is NOT the place to check for what they have!)

http://www.facebook.com/coinopwarehouse

Cheers, Thomas

« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 11:39:58 AM by Love »
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse --- Lists ---
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 12:05:37 PM »
Games for sale.

Prices are including shipping to the US warehouse!
Games titles are linked to pictures (if available)!

price drop --- Midway Kick Man - very nice condition, 100% working - €300
price drop --- Atari Warlords - very nice condition, 100% original, game boots, coins up and plays but "freaks out" after couple o secs of gameplay - €500
price drop --- Atari 720 Degrees - very nice condition, sides painted, therefore need laminating and side art, joystick and monitor very nice, 100% working - €700
SOLD --- Nintendo Red Tent - "Working one with gun on one side came in, $600." - €500
SOLD --- Midway Pac Man - good condition, missing board, otherwise complete - €250
SOLD --- Williams Stargate - very nice condition, 100% working - €450
SOLD --- Williams Joust - very nice condition, 100% working - €550
SOLD --- Williams Moon Patrol - very nice condition, high score save kit installed, 100% working - €600
SOLD --- Nintendo Dr Mario - extremely nice condition, completely restored, one side of side art is missing a piece, 100% working - €550
SOLD --- Nintendo Donkey Kong - nice condition, bezel is missing, board got sound issue, otherwise 100% working - €450

Container status: 47 of 48 cabs ready.

Hmm, lets see if they fit. And don't you worry, if some of the games are gonna be left behind it will be my games not yours!

--- Amidar x
--- Assault x
--- Asteroids x
--- Asteroids Deluxe x
--- Dig Dug
--- Donkey Kong x
--- Donkey Kong 3 x
--- Donkey Kong Jr x
--- Donkey Kong project cab x
--- Frogger x
--- Gyruss x
--- John Yates cab #1 x
--- John Yates cab #2 x
--- Journey
--- Joust x
--- Jukebox #1 x
--- Jukebox #2 x
--- Jukebox #3 x
--- Kangaroo
--- Kung Fu Master x
--- Kung Fu Master x
--- Kung Fu Master x
--- Lost Tomb
--- Mario Bros widebody x
--- Missile Command non working x
--- Nintendo #1 Donkey Kong
--- Nintendo #2 Donkey Kong Jr
--- Nintendo #3 Donkey Kong 3
--- Nintendo #5 Mario Bros
--- Omega Race
--- Pooyan x
--- Popeye x
--- Punch-Out x
--- Q*Bert x
--- Q*Bert x
--- Red Baron x
--- Solar Quest x
--- Space Duel x
--- Star Trek #1 x
--- Star Trek #2 x
--- Stargate x
--- Tempest x
--- Tempest x
--- Time Pilot x
--- Tutankham x
--- Warlords x
--- Zaxxon x

:pac:
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 07:36:40 PM by Love »
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Belike

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Budapest, Hungary
    • View Profile
Re: US container #1 CoinOpWarehouse
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 12:59:12 PM »
I would be interesting in  a Tron, but can't see it in the list.
Still prefer the old school style sale, it would be much better if you can post the gamelist here with prices and if there is any interest, you can ask for pics/condition description from the sellers.

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2012, 01:06:27 PM »
Sounds good, but why is the website of coinopwarehouse dead?

gyruss

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2012, 01:13:00 PM »
I would be interesting in  a Tron, but can't see it in the list.
Still prefer the old school style sale, it would be much better if you can post the gamelist here with prices and if there is any interest, you can ask for pics/condition description from the sellers.
+1

got to say i like this guys prices a lot more then john's..
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 01:14:44 PM by gyruss »

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
nix
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2012, 01:29:57 PM »
nüscht
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 02:23:10 PM by Love »

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2012, 01:31:54 PM »
Sounds good, but why is the website of coinopwarehouse dead?

Maybe they are on facebook now... http://www.facebook.com/coinopwarehouse

Edit: http://www.coinopwarehouse.com/

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
nada
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2012, 01:50:08 PM »
nottin'
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 02:23:43 PM by Love »

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2012, 04:04:17 PM »
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 04:06:33 PM by ckong »

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2012, 05:03:41 PM »

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2012, 05:57:14 PM »
@ckong: Nice signature you got there. I put your REAL wish list in the Grails sheet.

@all: Please edit your signature, or send me a PM, or post here in the forum, or even edit the Grail sheet directly. Just make sure I know which games you REALLY REALLY want!

Thanks.

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2012, 07:22:06 PM »
And here are our games from the group buy!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150091649302375&set=a.93337662374.84571.86670587374&type=1&theater

Must be!

Wanna go for them? Or sone of them? Let me know.

Nope, I meant that we already got them!  :lol:

https://www.dragonslairfans.com/smfor/index.php?topic=1416.0

But the ones we got from Coin op Wharehouse must have been from the lot a year before.