Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
January 26, 2022, 06:59:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exerion  (Read 14032 times)
Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2012, 10:41:10 PM »

the size of the bezel cutout looks so much different from the other taito cabs, are you sure the measures from say a jungle king will help you?

all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!
AusWoody

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2012, 11:21:29 AM »

Ully, the plan is to manipulate the exerion bezel to suit the Taito bezels.  If done correctly it should look beautiful Smiley Just need those measurements.

Woody
Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2012, 09:06:15 PM »

Coincidence ?

http://link.marktplaats.nl/542849189

Yeah....very "original"....

synonym9
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2013, 04:13:55 PM »

AusWoody,

I followed some of your threads and wanted to join since I am a Exerion-Fan to AND....I got a Hand on a PCB!

How I say I wanted to join earlier but some forums are a pain in the ass to join.

First of all, i also want to build an dedicated cabinet for our beloved Exerion, how far are you by now, or are you done?

I am a Solidworks-Engineer, so I can help you to design a cabinet, the data can than importet in any CNControlled device.

I can render the cabinet to look totally real plus I can apply the artwork on it.

I added some renderings I have done, hope I can help you.

Contact me here or by bow-tie@gmx.at  Smiley

I have a dream....that one day....all members of forum are the same....no matter how long ago they have joined, how many games they own or how many posts they wrote Wink
synonym9
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2015, 12:16:27 AM »

Woody, it was you who sent me all the artwork for Exerion.
I have everything but the marquee.

Is the marquee already scanned? If not I would buy one (I got an offer for one) and would scan it.

I have a dream....that one day....all members of forum are the same....no matter how long ago they have joined, how many games they own or how many posts they wrote Wink
Etienne MacGyver
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2015, 08:34:26 PM »

you mean this :   Wink

Exerion marquee scans.zip

« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 01:00:47 PM by Etienne MacGyver » Logged
synonym9
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2015, 02:01:22 AM »

AusWoody, it was also Etienne who supported us with the marquee.
I did get it from MuddyMusic over on KLOV but we want to say thanks to both, Etienne and Muddy.

I send you the multi-layer-marquee tomorrow, it is just way to big to send it via mail.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: