Author Topic: Exerion  (Read 16820 times)

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
Re: Exerion
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2012, 10:41:10 PM »
the size of the bezel cutout looks so much different from the other taito cabs, are you sure the measures from say a jungle king will help you?
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

AusWoody

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2012, 11:21:29 AM »
Ully, the plan is to manipulate the exerion bezel to suit the Taito bezels.  If done correctly it should look beautiful :) Just need those measurements.
Woody

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2012, 09:06:15 PM »
Coincidence ?

http://link.marktplaats.nl/542849189

Yeah....very "original"....

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2013, 04:13:55 PM »

AusWoody,

I followed some of your threads and wanted to join since I am a Exerion-Fan to AND....I got a Hand on a PCB!

How I say I wanted to join earlier but some forums are a pain in the ass to join.

First of all, i also want to build an dedicated cabinet for our beloved Exerion, how far are you by now, or are you done?

I am a Solidworks-Engineer, so I can help you to design a cabinet, the data can than importet in any CNControlled device.

I can render the cabinet to look totally real plus I can apply the artwork on it.

I added some renderings I have done, hope I can help you.

Contact me here or by bow-tie@gmx.at  :)
I have a dream....that one day....all members of forum are the same....no matter how long ago they have joined, how many games they own or how many posts they wrote ;)

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2015, 12:16:27 AM »

Woody, it was you who sent me all the artwork for Exerion.
I have everything but the marquee.

Is the marquee already scanned? If not I would buy one (I got an offer for one) and would scan it.
I have a dream....that one day....all members of forum are the same....no matter how long ago they have joined, how many games they own or how many posts they wrote ;)

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2015, 08:34:26 PM »
you mean this :   ;)

Exerion marquee scans.zip

« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 01:00:47 PM by Etienne MacGyver »

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2015, 02:01:22 AM »

AusWoody, it was also Etienne who supported us with the marquee.
I did get it from MuddyMusic over on KLOV but we want to say thanks to both, Etienne and Muddy.

I send you the multi-layer-marquee tomorrow, it is just way to big to send it via mail.