Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
May 28, 2017, 02:58:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Decision help needed  (Read 5586 times)
PunkRockCaveman

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2012, 02:49:59 PM »

Hmmm that  one works better if I change "Scared" to "something"  Grin wait ... I'll edit my posts  lol

nice rescue, joerg, and a fabulous swap - i'll keep my fingers crossed for you that it's going to work out. looks like the deal of the year so far ...

Lol ... The year is still quite long. But thanks for the appreciation! The longer I think about that swap the more I'm convinced that it was a very good idea.  Smiley

Vnera

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2012, 10:16:27 PM »

Hmmm that  one works better if I change "Scared" to "something"  Grin wait ... I'll edit my posts  lol

nice rescue, joerg, and a fabulous swap - i'll keep my fingers crossed for you that it's going to work out. looks like the deal of the year so far ...

Lol ... The year is still quite long. But thanks for the appreciation! The longer I think about that swap the more I'm convinced that it is the best deal of the year!  Smiley

Correction made
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: