Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
November 17, 2018, 04:17:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: my next restoration(s) - what'll it be???  (Read 11522 times)
Etienne MacGyver
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2011, 08:21:37 PM »

I like this kind of marque lighting systems that taito used.

Goodluck with the resto Ully!

Looking for Repro Decals ?  Visit my webstore !  arrow  http://www.easywebshop.com/arcadedecals
zapposh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2011, 11:40:56 AM »

Excellent. I have been following Zoo Keeper youtube clips for years now. Looks like a real frenzy blast to play on an arcade, great fun.
Will be following this resto very closely. Not that I want to put pressure on you or anything. Smiley
simplesi

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2011, 11:44:04 AM »

I think you should do a Taito Space Invaders Part 2 upright so you can you myself and Remi. Failling that, Ikari Warriors.
Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2011, 12:48:40 PM »

Excellent. I have been following Zoo Keeper youtube clips for years now. Looks like a real frenzy blast to play on an arcade, great fun.

although i haven't even started yet, i'm already looking forward to my first couple of games. it's always so rewarding!

Will be following this resto very closely. Not that I want to put pressure on you or anything. Smiley

no pressure at all, the resto will DEFINITELY start in the christmas holidays (have to get the cab up first though). can't wait myself!

all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: