Author Topic: The warehouse groupbuy  (Read 97732 times)

Robinholland

• View Profile
Re: The warehouse groupbuy
« Reply #90 on: September 30, 2011, 05:12:38 PM »
I go for the zacs  :D

hatster

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 30, 2011, 06:21:48 PM »
Dave, you mean the guy that my girlfriend still hates for having dumped 21 huge monitor boxes in our hallway last year?  ;D
Would be awesome to see him again, of course I'll help!

ok, Dave can make it for the 8th, so im set to go for the monster......
was there a nice super bug and a breakout spare for me ?
I wouldnt mind the 3x exidy machines and the sega bomber IF IF IF there is space in the van after the above is loaded, and of course no-one else wants them !

Thanks guys,

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #92 on: October 01, 2011, 11:34:14 AM »
I just got off the phone with the seller and IT IS ON !!!

SO, book your rental vans, hook up your trailers, install you roof-racks, or get a plane ticket and BE THERE on october 8 from 12.00 hrs.
We WILL leave the premises at 15.30, so be sure to have done the deal and put the machine on the trailer by then !!

Looks like the complete Eurocade crew will be there, we can lend a hand here and there where REALLY needed.

IF you are not able to come yourself (or have picked up) your choice of machines please let me know ASAP if we need to buy it and transport it to Polderarcades place.

zapposh

• View Profile
    • replay
« Reply #93 on: October 01, 2011, 02:47:03 PM »
Like I already said when joining this forum, I think you guys are the best in the world!

Q*ris

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • CAP'TAIIIN ARCADE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 01, 2011, 08:13:23 PM »
Well if you leave some, I'll make sure to pick them up for Béla or maybe you can talk together via PM to arrange the sharing.

hatster

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 01, 2011, 08:15:05 PM »
Gentlemen - start your engines lol...

guys, is there a confirmed list of what is taken and what is available still ? I know the front page, but im guessing there may be a few other bits ? and possible some people have changed their minds ?

chrischris - have you checked with your girlfriend and see if she minds a power drift deluxe in your hallway lol....

thanks,

Belike

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Budapest, Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 01, 2011, 10:36:37 PM »
Well if you leave some, I'll make sure to pick them up for Béla or maybe you can talk together via PM to arrange the sharing.
Unfortunately I'm just an outsider in this raid, I have a training (drinking till dead) with my company on that weekend. ;D :-\
The leftovers would be great for parts for my Zaccs, but everything else goes to Robin or anybody else who wants them. ;)
I'm really curious about that Vanguard, I guess our Vectorking has all the arts for that beauty by now, it could be restored to it's former glory and Robin could take it to next Eurocade. ;D

Rorsach

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 02, 2011, 01:01:22 PM »
Can anyone tell me how far into belgium this is? I'm interested to see such a load of cabs together and perhaps lend a hand (if i'm welcome of course), but i'm gonna have to tell the wife how long i'll be gone. I live in Roosendaal btw.

If anyone needs any more storage (or if Polderarcade's place is too far for you), i have a large warehouse and an empty office block (with alarm) that can be used for temp storage near Roosendaal (almost on the border with Belgium).

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #98 on: October 02, 2011, 01:02:35 PM »
It is near the city of Gent.

Alpha1

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 03, 2011, 01:23:39 PM »
Hey,

I cannot get them that quickly so I will have to be out of this group buy. Remi said to me via PM he was interested in the Taito cabinets so I guess you guys talk to him to take them also.

eurotronic

• liege.be
    • View Profile
    • The Arcade Crafting
« Reply #100 on: October 03, 2011, 02:57:14 PM »
Hi guys.
ouf! I finally found an available "truckinette" for THE day. :)

@André: Did the owner told you how many breakout still left?

Anyway if there is no more, i think i can find another great cab hided in a dusty corner. ;)
Zaccaria wannabe collector coming tru! :spaceace:
All my Arcade projects,
*** ARCADE CRAFTING ***

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #101 on: October 04, 2011, 08:54:32 AM »
chrischris - have you checked with your girlfriend and see if she minds a power drift deluxe in your hallway lol....

Uh, does this mean you don't want the Power Drift  Kevin ?

« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 09:01:55 AM by Level42 »

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #102 on: October 04, 2011, 09:20:22 AM »
SInce I can't edit my older posts anymore all of a sudden (??) I have to update the "Wanted/Reserved" list here.

I changed the list to being named RESERVED because once your name and machine are on that list it means you DEFINITLY want it and are going to pick it up NEXT SATURDAY at the warehouse OR have arranged pick-up in any way OR have let me know that the cab needs to be transported to Polderarcades's place.

@Rorsach: Your offer for space is also excellent, maybe even a better option than Polderarcade's location which is near Amsterdam. Roosendaal is a lot closer to Gent, and thus I think the seller will be much more willing to transport them there. On the other hand,you're prettty new here and well.....we have to be honest and we have to know we can trust you of course :) Do you see the possibility to come along next saturday so at least we can meet there ?

SO....anyone who is on the WANTED list and wants to be moved to the RESERVED list MUST confirm he will come on the day or have arranged storage with Polderarcade or Rorsach. This has to be confirmed to me by Polder & Rorsach. Those who will have the cabs transported by the seller MUST pay to ME upfront enough of money to pay the seller.  THey also MUST agree that I do the negotiation of the price. Of course you can indicate a maximum. Again, prices WILL be very reasonable. As mentioned, the Taito's can go for 50 euro, the PD for 100 so that sets about the range. I dont think anything will be more than 150 really.

Here's the updated list so far:

RESERVED list:  (ON THIS LIST ONLY PEOPLE WHO EITHER COME NEXT SATURDAY OR HAVE ARRANGED TRANSPORT !!!!
Level42:          Hard Drivin' cockpit
Kroustibat:      Virua Fighter2, Breakout
Hatster:          Power Drift, Breakout, Super Bug (1/4)
Polderarcade:   Ridge Racer 2x, Super Bug (2/4), Tekken, Phoenix cabaret (for friend)
ckong:            Super Bug (3/4) MUST have PCB & non faded marquee & decent bezel,MAYBE Super Bug (4/4)
ChrisChris:       (Super) Breakout if any left..
RobinHolland:   Vanguard (Zaccaria), 1 Taito cab, maybe more Zacc's ?
Eurotronic:       (Super) Breakout if any left... and Mechanized Attack

WANTED list:
Alpha1:           Taito Phoenix, Taito Space Chaser (IF in good condition and complete....)
Blanka:           Generic "beaten" cab
Rémi75:          Taito cabs
Belike:            Zacc's ?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 09:49:30 AM by Level42 »

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #103 on: October 04, 2011, 09:24:52 AM »
A note about the Breakout(s). My first feeling is that there is only one (super) Breakout left.

Since Gyruss cancelled his reservation (I'm sure he already regrets ;)) Kroustibat is the next on the list and so it is reserved for him.

Of course, IF there are still any (super) breakouts left, the next on the list will be able to get it.

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #104 on: October 04, 2011, 10:10:34 AM »
Another note about the Zacc's:

Had another look at the pictures and list and esp. this picture "worries" me:

I see 5 Zacc's there but AFAIR Erik took the Vanguard and also the Scramble.
Erik can you please confirm and ID which machines you have now ?

In that case I think only 3 Zacc's are left and I'm not sure which games they are, there may or may not be a Vanguard....

Bela, can you tell me if you're interested in one ? I know Robin also wants Zacc's and also one of the Belgian guys (who, sorry don't remember.) IF there are indeed only three left I think it's most honest to split them between you three (In the European spirit ;)).

Another thing: The seller also has LOADS of 19" CRT VGA USED monitors for sale. Although they can't be connected to a CGA game directly you could use a converter. Otherwise they are great for MAME of course.
Price is 50 euro each.

Apart from this there are all kinds of machines like Darts machines which go CHEAP as well, but also CD juke's Bingo's etc. etc. The Wimi cabs are also still there and maybe good for taking out the monitor BUT I am SURE you will have to take the entire cab out of there.