Author Topic: Zaccaria Space Pirate - Bela's Catch of the Century  (Read 91513 times)

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
Re: Zaccaria Space Pirate - Bela's Catch of the Century
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2011, 11:45:44 AM »
I've got a NIB box Hanatarex vector monitor for this game!

i'm still wondering whether there is anything that you haven't got - and where you have all your stuff stored. but wait a minute, you don't have a jungle king pcb ;)
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Alpha1

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2011, 03:26:26 PM »
I can take pix of the Hantarex vector monitor. I know where that is. I have a JK/JH pcb too - I just don't know which box (I have nearly 100 boxes of pcbs -approximately 20 pcbs per box).

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2011, 04:01:40 PM »
I have a JK/JH pcb too - I just don't know which box (I have nearly 100 boxes of pcbs -approximately 20 pcbs per box).

don't know how accessible those boxes are, but isn't this a matter of opening them, going through 20 pcbs and closing the box afterwards? jungle king / hunt pcbs are three (?) boards stacked together - shouldn't be too difficult to find them ...
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2011, 06:23:04 PM »
This is really AMAZING, great story and great addition to your collection Bela. This has to be the best piece. I'm sure that we will hear a lot more about this game.

I've got a NIB box Hanatarex vector monitor for this game!

Why am I not surprised?  ;D

Belike

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Budapest, Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2011, 06:44:51 PM »
I just got back from skiing and the first thing I did was checking our forum.
As Ully didn't send me any other personal mails about his roadtrip, I was sure, he already made this topic from our secret rescue mission. ;D
Woooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooo!!! ;D ;D ;D
I'm still can't belive this and I have no words to demonstrate my thankfullness to Ully! ;D
I will get back soon with that dancing video, I guess you can't wait to laugh on that! ;D
Thank you my friend!!!

ataritoobin

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2011, 07:55:17 PM »
Fantastic story!  Great find  :D

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2011, 09:04:27 PM »
As Ully didn't send me any other personal mails about his roadtrip, I was sure, he already made this topic from our secret rescue mission. ;D
I'm still can't belive this and I have no words to demonstrate my thankfullness to Ully! ;D
I will get back soon with that dancing video, I guess you can't wait to laugh on that! ;D
Thank you my friend!!!
Be sure not to dance alone....that would look weird ;) ;) ;)

Vnera

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2011, 09:23:08 PM »
Thank you my friend!!!
Be sure not to dance alone....that would look weird ;) ;) ;)

but would be 1k hits on youtube  :D :D

Alpha1

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2011, 10:03:49 PM »
I have a JK/JH pcb too - I just don't know which box (I have nearly 100 boxes of pcbs -approximately 20 pcbs per box).

don't know how accessible those boxes are, but isn't this a matter of opening them, going through 20 pcbs and closing the box afterwards? jungle king / hunt pcbs are three (?) boards stacked together - shouldn't be too difficult to find them ...

They are all in a loft space my friend. It is not easy. My gf is is 8+ months pregnant and we only have 10 days left before a new arcade fan joins this planet, I haven't had much time for the hobby lately.

Oliver

Alpha1

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2011, 10:04:54 PM »
Thank you my friend!!!

Congrats dude  :spaceace:

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2011, 10:16:13 PM »
Alpha1: Heya man.....should I have known that already or is this breaking news ??

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!

9 months huh.....mmmmmm.....calculating ....... phew, Erik and I are "off the hook"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

In fact, our fabulous road-trip is exactly one year ago now !!! Great memories !

If Belike doesn't want that minty vector monitor....and you want to part ways with it.....

Alpha1

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2011, 12:11:08 AM »
Alpha1: Heya man.....should I have known that already or is this breaking news ??

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!

9 months huh.....mmmmmm.....calculating ....... phew, Erik and I are "off the hook"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

In fact, our fabulous road-trip is exactly one year ago now !!! Great memories !

If Belike doesn't want that minty vector monitor....and you want to part ways with it.....

Thanks man :D

Actually it was my friends birthday again yesterday and we all went back to TGI Fridays like we did last year! Lots of cocktails went around  :spaceace:

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2011, 12:43:19 AM »
Thanks man :D

Actually it was my friends birthday again yesterday and we all went back to TGI Fridays like we did last year! Lots of cocktails went around  :spaceace:

LOL   Wasn't I drunk that night last year. Couldn't have achieved anything!  ;) ;D

Congratulations Olly, and your girlfriend of course, with her brithday and with her soon to come motherhood.

Must be great to have kids.

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2011, 07:35:47 AM »
Yeah, sounds you really were drunk.....it wasn't Olly's wife's/GF's birthday but a friend of them !
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Oh, and @Ully....Erik and I have seen Olly's arcade stuff (well some of it only at a glance). Believe me that he's not kidding about it being hard to reach so give him a break ;)

(B.t.w. I wasn't too drunk for anything....not even feeling tired.....no idea why  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D)

kroustibat

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Pascal-O-Rama
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2011, 09:00:21 AM »
congrats to Oliver and Bela ;)

can not wait to see that video ^^