Author Topic: THE ROADTRIP OF THE CENTURY REVEALED - LOOK FORWARD FOR HUNDRETS OF PICS  (Read 217101 times)

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
Re: THE ROADTRIP OF THE CENTURY REVEALED - LOOK FORWARD FOR HUNDRETS OF PICS
« Reply #180 on: August 27, 2014, 08:34:10 AM »
boy... i really don´t like the way you act. you should consider anger management. really. and i find it hard to believe that you make a personal mail from me to you public allthough there is nothing in it to be afraid or ashamed of. not a good style.

well... okay, here is my concern and i tell it right in your face: i have a problem with the blind bidding. it is blind bidding and there is no doubt about that. i talked to quite a few members of this board and yesterday i also talked to some members of a board that you once were a member of after i was contacted about you. we all felt the same about the fact that we would prefer prices instead of offers. i am not going into details why I do so... but there are several reasons for this.

i wished you luck serveral times. i had nothing against you but much more important for me is that those cabs and the parts will be saved. i did not know you before this thread startet. i was up all night to see all the pics come in when you posted them. i was disappointed that the selling process is not public and transparent. yeah... blame me for that. i have no problem with it. but deal with the critics instead of getting mad, blaming people and making private stuff public. you know best that this can backfire on you considering your past in other german boards.

and that´s all i am going to say for now. sorry for getting offtopic here, guys. you know how much i love this community.

greetings!
tyrem
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 08:37:49 AM by Tyrem »
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 27, 2014, 09:12:20 AM »
This is the Road Trip of the Century >>>>> https://www.dragonslairfans.com/smfor/index.php?topic=3346.0

IMHO

gyruss

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 27, 2014, 09:14:06 AM »
agreed!  :) ;)

Laszo

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Building
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 27, 2014, 09:48:57 AM »
I think I ' m gonna hide in the mancave for a while.  :shock: Too much negative energy floating around... Hope to surface again in time for Eurocade. See you all there for some game & beer therapy  :?

Run for the shelters  :P

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 27, 2014, 02:33:36 PM »
boy... i really don´t like the way you act. you should consider anger management. really. and i find it hard to believe that you make a personal mail from me to you public allthough there is nothing in it to be afraid or ashamed of. not a good style.

i have a problem with the blind bidding

I not going to talk about it anylonger, I never made you an offer to buy anything, you came in touch with me. I never said that I sell a Space Ace but you asked if you can have one so why do you think you have rights to claim for?

i talked to quite a few members of this board and yesterday i also talked to some members of a board that you once were a member of after i was contacted about you. we all felt the same about the fact that we would prefer prices instead of offers.

So now you start a secret plot behind my back with other members? Do you guys think that this is the right way to come by the stuff?

Tyrem, I dont care what you or anybody else prefer, really - i dont care.

I drove 1000 of km on all that weekends when other people was sitting in there warm homes and watched movies or sports in the television.
I paid for the gas, I took the time sitting hour for hour in the car and tried to find anything....and most of the time I did find only slotmachines or stuff we are not after.

Why do you (and the other guys you try to instigate) think I have act the way YOU prefer?

I have been blamed from a member in that thread that "most of the games are not even for sale"...

I am sorry, I am really really sorry that I dont eat all the work, invest the time and spend the money and than I dont want to give all the games to you....I am really sorry.

Did it ever come in you mind that I make the roadtrips for me, and not for you?

What I do not really need I can share with the community, but I also have no problem to keep the stuff.

If I make a price, ask for offers, sell it locally, give it to my fellow-collectors or put it on eBay IS MY DECISION, and I dont ask for your permission.

Since two days you say that you are out of it but what you do is to post stupid and untrue comments (with the intention to make a bad mood against me), and contacting other members to make undercover agreements.

Your motto is now "If I dont get the Space Ace for cheap, nobody else should get it"!

OK, here is what you wanted to achieve:

Since Tyrem says the way I act is not correct and since he says other members confirm that I dont sell games anymore.

I see no reason to fight only because I found some games.

I keep my word to the members I have agreements too and keep the rest, I was´nt really intended to sell them but thought I can let some games go...but I am not in the need.

So I hope the problems are solved now  :)

PS: Thanks for the hint, Tyrem. I was wondering why I suddenly have emails from members from Arcadezentrum (the board I had problems with some members, and just for your info, I am not the only guy who had problems there ;) )
Now I understand what they want but you can tell your frieds that no games for sale anymore, especially not for them.
I have a dream....that one day....all members of forum are the same....no matter how long ago they have joined, how many games they own or how many posts they wrote ;)

Wurstkopp

• Sausage loving vegetarian
    • View Profile
    • NIKLAS HUGHES ILLUSTRATIONS
« Reply #185 on: August 27, 2014, 03:07:04 PM »

Robotron, Smash TV, Final Fight, Donkey Kong, Red Tent, Indiana Jones, Galaga 88, Roadblasters SD, Centipede cabaret, Asteroids cabaret, Phoenix cabaret, MVS-U4

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
I have a dream....that one day....all members of forum are the same....no matter how long ago they have joined, how many games they own or how many posts they wrote ;)

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #187 on: August 27, 2014, 03:12:41 PM »
what an utter pile of bullshit. maybe other members will step up now but i talked to three people about you via pm and some of them wrote me... people that i respect a lot, people that i know in person.
you asked the guys here to come up with offers for the games. you asked for quite a lot of help in advance, too. no problem with all of that. after all this it what makes DLF so special. members (not me) contacted other members because of your trackrecord in the Arcadezentrum.de. you made a true impact there for sure. i could have made your thread there public. i did not. it was not my intend to harm you. it was not my intend to kill your deals.

i wished you luck with the sale from the beginning and i was honest about that. people know me here and people know my record. i am allways here to help. i did that in the past, i will do it any time anybody asks me to. and i got loooots of help from the other members. somehow we are relaxed and friendly. much more than in any other arcade-community that i have seen so far.

i don´t think i have to explain anybody here who i am and who i am in real life... except you who wanted to understand me wrong in every single post i made. i did not like the fact that you made my mail public allthough there was nothing bad in it. it says the same that i was saying public here. but it is bullshit to blame me now and to let others suffer for that. you have a problem with me? ok... fair enough... then tell it to me and don´t make it a public issue. this is way to much drama-queen for me.

to the one who get´s the space ace! congratulations. from the bottom of my heart. i am happy for every saved cab and those who know me know that i am telling the truth.
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #188 on: August 27, 2014, 03:27:37 PM »
Do I need to say that I am not interested in the Rock-ola anymore ? I guess not.

About what _I_ said here:

I suggested you made a list of what games were NOT for sale, which you did. This made it a lot easier for you and for us.

I also said I tended to agree with Tyrem that blind bidding is not the way I prefer to deal with this.

You are now saying you did not have the chance to make good quality and inside pictures (which is reasonable enough) but you sure DID ask to make offers already !!!

Again, how can someone make a reasonable offer without the missing information about the cabs. So you found a complete cocktail, hurray, but it says -nothing- about the other cabs. The Berzerk makes it clear that it is not unlikely other cabs HAVE been converted.

We cannot know if it is you or the seller making the money....from what I understand about what you say about the Galaxian _you_ managed to _earn_ 800 Euro's profit for the SELLER for that machine and act as if _we_ should be happy about that. It is also very hard to believe.

IMHO, if you would act in the spirit of this forum, you would try to get a price that is as _low_ as possible for the members here. AS I MENTIONED BEFORE, I have absolutely no problem if you would gain a fair profit on this. The seller of the cabs should be happy too of course, but not by managing the best price for HIM....

The bottom line is: you found those cabs, you manage it the way you think is right and it is up to everyone if they like it or not.
They _ARE_ allowed to say that here though, it's a forum, not ebay.

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #189 on: August 27, 2014, 03:30:25 PM »

The bottom line is: you found those cabs, you manage it the way you think is right and it is up to everyone if they like it or not.
They _ARE_ allowed to say that here though, it's a forum, not ebay.

+1

anunaki

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 27, 2014, 03:32:19 PM »
I don't know the history from other (german) forums, but I know that some people here like to speak their mind and Tyrem is one of them.

That's pretty normal on a forum I think and there is no need to get all personal about it. A lot of people over here know eachother and have met in person in the past. That doesn't mean we're teaming up against you or something like that.  

Of course you decide how you want to handle your business, but others can and will have an opinion about it. Some things weren't clear from the beginning I guess. So people give their 2 cents

No need for a big drama IMHO....

edit: I must say, I agree completely with Level42 here

IMHO, if you would act in the spirit of this forum, you would try to get a price that is as _low_ as possible for the members here. AS I MENTIONED BEFORE, I have absolutely no problem if you would gain a fair profit on this. The seller of the cabs should be happy too of course, but not by managing the best price for HIM....

« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 03:36:55 PM by anunaki »

PunkRockCaveman

• View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 27, 2014, 03:38:36 PM »
Jesus. I never wanted to state this but I was already guessing when things go wrong here. Anyway. I was mod in the other forum "Arcadezentrum.de" when synonym9 was kicked. Actually I kicked him myself after insulting my mother and the circumstances of my birth and some kind of dog involved in the process (although my mother has a very hard allergic to dogs ;)). It was quite the same procedure than here. Things went out of control pretty fast and then words like "Würschtelwärmer", "Oarschforum" and "Nix könnt's ihr." came delivered from austria to my place for free. So that's the whole story behind it ...

BUT I INSIST ON THIS: THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD OR THE DEAL AND IS JUST AN EXPLANATION TO PART OF THE SITUATION!!! Maybe it's just a little misunderstanding or he had just a little weak moment. So if everybody calms down maybe we can save a few cabs here. Congrats to the find!! I'm not very jealous because it will be hell to sell and/or restaurate all that stuff but in a few months when the gems are polished you will be a very happy man with that great cabs!!

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #192 on: August 27, 2014, 03:45:08 PM »

BUT I INSIST ON THIS: THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD OR THE DEAL AND IS JUST AN EXPLANATION TO PART OF THE SITUATION!!! Maybe it's just a little misunderstanding or he had just a little weak moment. So if everybody calms down maybe we can save a few cabs here. Congrats to the find!! I'm not very jealous because it will be hell to sell and/or restaurate all that stuff but in a few months when the gems are polished you will be a very happy man with that great cabs!!

:spaceace: :spaceace: :spaceace:

Wurstkopp

• Sausage loving vegetarian
    • View Profile
    • NIKLAS HUGHES ILLUSTRATIONS
« Reply #193 on: August 27, 2014, 04:01:05 PM »
Just wanted to make clear that the Jeez-photo was meant to remember the stuff that happened in the Arcadezentrum (where I used to be a mod too during that time and the whole team there totally agreed with PRCs decision). I'm 100% on Tyrems side here.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 04:03:04 PM by Wurstkopp »

Robotron, Smash TV, Final Fight, Donkey Kong, Red Tent, Indiana Jones, Galaga 88, Roadblasters SD, Centipede cabaret, Asteroids cabaret, Phoenix cabaret, MVS-U4

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 27, 2014, 05:05:20 PM »

And I am with the Punkrock Cavemen....all that goes to far and is to heated up.

Things get misinterpreted all the time and I am tired to explain everything 20times like blind bidding and other stuff like I made 800€ profit for the vendor for the Galaxian.

I really wonder how can somebody who can read can misinterpret my words in such a crazy way.

What I was saying is that I made 800€ profit for him for

Cigarette-Machines
a Carusel-Motobicycle
a slot-machine

and things like that, no game was involved.

I really cant remember me saying I made 800€ profit for the Galaxian, and it is twice as illogical when we remember that I stated the Galaxian is not for sale.

But I guess people like to read words totally wrong if it helps them to.

For the blind bidding, I really dont go into that anymore, the guys that buy from me and me have an agreement and for the rest of the stuff I just stopped the sale on the forum as I think games should bring light and pleasure in our life and not fights.

I would need decades to explain and to justify all the things that get misinterpreted (on purpose or by accident) which would never make anyting better.

If I say A, the opponets say B, if I justify with C, D, and E, the would misinterpret with F, G, H, I, J, and K, which would inevitably lead to the same nuclear-bomb as in the Arcadezentrum.....

Its now up to you if you are interested in more pictures of the clearing.

If so I would be very pleased if you like me to share them......but I not going to talk about blind-bidding, profit of goods or the sale in general....

For the case that you choose that we continue that thread I keep more pictures and maybe videos from yesterday :)