Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
February 19, 2019, 04:20:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Allied Hesitation  (Read 97 times)
z3k3

View Profile
« on: February 13, 2019, 07:35:07 PM »

I recently picked up an Allied Hesitation and wrote a blog post about it.
I'm on the lookout for schematics or any paperwork for the game. Also, has anyone on this side of the pond come across a Knock Ball and/or Improbable? Otherwise, LMK what you think.

http://www.arcade72.com/allied-hesitation-1974/

Laszo
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Building

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2019, 08:04:27 AM »

Thanks for sharing your story. I never seen one this side of the pond... or anywhere else for that matter  Smiley

I would love to see some pictures from the inside and some detail on the controller, any chance you will add them to your blog? Last weekend came accross a 4 player pong and played it with my 3 sons, we loved it. I think co÷peratieve games are the best.

i have a picture but cannot attach it because it will not accept pictures from an ipad because of a extension limit. I reported it to the admin several times but ...... still not working. ☹️
Etienne MacGyver
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2019, 09:15:03 AM »

Cab looks a bit like this:

Looking for Repro Decals ?  Visit my webstore !  arrow  http://www.easywebshop.com/arcadedecals
valentin27

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2019, 05:19:49 PM »

Looks pretty much like the french Ric-O-chet
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: