Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
February 17, 2019, 04:52:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragonís Lair Original Rear Cabinet fan  (Read 212 times)
EvanW

View Profile
« on: December 24, 2018, 06:36:02 PM »

Hi All,

I have been accumulating Dragonís Lair components for years and now I finally have an original cabinet! One of the items missing though is the rear fan. I know they arenít needed but I want to restore this to original as possible. I will be using a Dexter though as LD players are near impossible to find here in Canada. I can across a post on a webpage some time ago about a user restoring his cabinet and replacing the original fan with an identical model as they are still made. I canít seem to find the thread as was wondering if anyone here knows what the original fan was/is? I seem to remember Intek but I canít be sure.

Thanks for any help!

Evan
DarthNuno
Administrator
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Singe's castle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2018, 07:44:08 PM »

Hi Evan,

Well, my cabinets (Dragon's Lair & Space) are the Atari/Euro version so I doubt the fan brand will be the same. Maybe some US cabinet owners here could help?

EvanW

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2018, 06:31:31 AM »

Thanks! Shaun Wood over on the DLP forums let me know that the original fan was the Torin, ALPHA V, TA450, model A30108-10

Hi Evan,

Well, my cabinets (Dragon's Lair & Space) are the Atari/Euro version so I doubt the fan brand will be the same. Maybe some US cabinet owners here could help?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: