Author Topic: Dragon’s Lair Original Rear Cabinet fan  (Read 5088 times)

EvanW

• View Profile
Dragon’s Lair Original Rear Cabinet fan
« on: December 24, 2018, 06:36:02 PM »
Hi All,

I have been accumulating Dragon’s Lair components for years and now I finally have an original cabinet! One of the items missing though is the rear fan. I know they aren’t needed but I want to restore this to original as possible. I will be using a Dexter though as LD players are near impossible to find here in Canada. I can across a post on a webpage some time ago about a user restoring his cabinet and replacing the original fan with an identical model as they are still made. I can’t seem to find the thread as was wondering if anyone here knows what the original fan was/is? I seem to remember Intek but I can’t be sure.

Thanks for any help!

Evan

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
Re: Dragon’s Lair Original Rear Cabinet fan
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2018, 07:44:08 PM »
Hi Evan,

Well, my cabinets (Dragon's Lair & Space) are the Atari/Euro version so I doubt the fan brand will be the same. Maybe some US cabinet owners here could help?

EvanW

• View Profile
Re: Dragon’s Lair Original Rear Cabinet fan
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2018, 06:31:31 AM »
Thanks! Shaun Wood over on the DLP forums let me know that the original fan was the Torin, ALPHA V, TA450, model A30108-10

Hi Evan,

Well, my cabinets (Dragon's Lair & Space) are the Atari/Euro version so I doubt the fan brand will be the same. Maybe some US cabinet owners here could help?