Author Topic: Roadtrip time tomorrow.......Fluke 9100A system catch  (Read 35415 times)

speleo_de

• View Profile
Re: Roadtrip time tomorrow.......Fluke 9100A system catch
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2013, 07:59:19 AM »
Take 12MHz, that is close enough. Preferrably a HC49 - low profile - case. I will never break off again....

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2013, 08:13:48 AM »
Yeah I prefer the low profile one's too :)

I have a cocktail bootleg Asteroids PCB somewhere that is probably too far gone to fix anyway, might be able to (temporarily) pull the one from that one (if it still has it ;))

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2018, 08:39:40 PM »
My friends......when I sold my cabs, I kept this Fluke 9100 set because I thought maybe it would be useful to repair my beloved Atari 800 computers and those from others. However, first of all, those about 35 year old Atari's are such quality built devices that they hardly have any issues and when they do, they are mostly common, well known ones (like bad keyboard mylar) or bad RAMs (XE only, only when a certain Jack Tramiel had taken over and applied his Commodore tactics).

Anyway.....I am looking for a good new home for the entire set as it takes up a lot of space.

Please note that I already sold one of the 9100's. It was the one without the HD and monitor output, so the most useful one is still here.

However, it has one "big" issue: the front plastic has broken off. This means the keyboard/display part has become detached from the unit. Last time I started it up it still worked though....I'll definitely check it again ASAP.

Anyway, you will need to repair this in some clever way....maybe a good glue job ?

Further....everything is still there....but some pods I have opened up to work on and did not re-assemble. I am also NOT guaranteeing all pods work. I have used the system a few times and sometimes it worked fine but sometimes I had the feeling there was something wrong with some pods despite testing OK.

There are LOADS of extra's....really a treasure but I'll be honest enough that not all extra's may be useful for the hobby.

Anyway, most people know how much certain pods for this system are worth, as well as a working 9100A. The separate keyboard alone is very much searched after and is included and working. If you want I can add the Philips CM8833 monitor and the cable.

Please let me know if there is any interest. This stuff is heavy and it's a lot. Pick-up would sure be the best.

kroustibat

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Pascal-O-Rama
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2018, 12:38:11 PM »
Hello Andre,

Few times ago, i was wondering if that 9100 was part of your bulk sale, i got my answer :D

Laszo

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Building
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2018, 07:54:16 PM »
Pb sent