Author Topic: Aztec Wars - An ancient Star Wars relic, just recently found in the woods of ...  (Read 3738 times)

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
This is truely amazing news, Darth Vader, Princess Leia, Han Solo and all our other heroes truely existed, albeit a long time ago, in a far away Galaxy. But they must have visited earth some day, because an Aztec Wars tablet was recently discovered in the woods of The Backcorner, a very remote area in The Netherlands!!

And I was lucky enough to get my hands on it.  :) :) :)  Not for long though because a few days later there was a mysterious bright greenish flash from the sky that evapourated the clay tablet. Such a pity.  >:(

However, again I was fortunate enough to know a talented designer who, before the flash, drew an exact copy of it, so the 'design' has been saved for future generations to come.  :spaceace:

And the design is perfect and 100% according the original (I should know after all), and all Star Wars fans should have the opportunity to see it. Therefore today I made a lasercut copy from MDF. This one 'only' has a diameter of 12 cm, but a larger copy of about 40-50 cm (like the original) will be the next one. Very nice wall decoration for a man's cave or gameroom!  :D Especially when painted or stained (using real wood).

Anyway, this is it >>>>

retrocab

• View Profile
nice

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
Well, actually not so nice. It was my first attempt, but I made it far too small, so lots of details were lost. However, since that first one I made a few others, here you see one made of MDF, 40 cm, and one made of Plywood, 50 cm. Much better  :)

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
The making of ...

Andreas_AUT

• hello world
    • View Profile
nice, im curious about the big one.