Author Topic: LOT OF 162 ARCADE MACHINES {SOLD}  (Read 23297 times)

baddy

• View Profile
Re: [FOR SALE] LOT OF 162 ARCADE MACHINES
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2016, 02:38:57 PM »
This lot should be split in 3 categories,

Electromechanical
Pinball
Arcades

That would maximize profit for the lady while better satisfying potential buyers.

gyruss

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2016, 04:30:51 PM »
hmm Skydiver, 1943 and Punch Out.. pretty cool!
Hope you will get what you wish for guys!

Franzy21

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2016, 05:29:02 PM »
UK is looking to buy the lot too, let's try to work together rather than just push the prices up

That'd be the clever stuff to do!!!
Dreaming of a Namco Galaxian waiting in a barn for me... somewhere! A Nintendo Sheriff would also make me happy. And a SNK Sasuke Vs Commanders or a SEGA Samurai... Argh too many; in fact!

Andreas_AUT

• hello world
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2016, 06:34:15 PM »
This lot should be split in 3 categories,

Electromechanical
Pinball
Arcades

That would maximize profit for the lady while better satisfying potential buyers.

This sounds really good.
Many nice cabinets there, centipede, Operation Thunderbolt, 1943... so many there what im looking for.

Overkilll

• View Profile
    • Republic Of Pinball
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2016, 06:56:54 PM »
This is the most wanted for me:

Space invaders
Sea wolf
Your Amusements Store
www.republicofpinball.com

Purity

• View Profile
    • Arcade Collectors
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2016, 07:40:18 PM »
Wow that is a lot of cabs.

Never seen a Nintendo Vs dual system upright in the UK or Europe

itruk

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2016, 08:39:43 PM »
Hopefully we can all work together to group buy, it's a good idea to split it into the groups though!

Love express my interest in Zeke's Peak - if anything comes of this deal :)

bartie

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2016, 09:44:17 PM »
I'm intrested in:
Mortal kombat 1 & 2 & 3 & 4
Killer instinct 1 & 2
These look nice projects

Laszo

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Building
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2016, 12:34:40 AM »
Seems like the current bid is 18500 eur for the whole lot.
There is a huge fanclub of pinballs and Em shooters in eastern europe, I think they will push the price extremly high on these.
that is allready more then a 100 a piece and those pinballs on the pictures where all missing mpu boards .......

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2016, 08:12:49 AM »
Seems like the current bid is 18500 eur for the whole lot.
There is a huge fanclub of pinballs and Em shooters in eastern europe, I think they will push the price extremly high on these.
that is allready more then a 100 a piece and those pinballs on the pictures where all missing mpu boards .......

I was thinking the same...but then, look at all those newer machines. They seem to be in complete in working condition. This might ruin the deal for us retro collectors  :-\

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2016, 08:32:21 AM »
I don´t think that 18.5 is the last word. Plus picking everything up, which will cost a fortune, too... wow...
Honestly... I did not see enough classic arcade stuff in good enough condition for me to take part in this. Maybe for the pinball-guys this is a better deal. I don´t know...
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Overkilll

• View Profile
    • Republic Of Pinball
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2016, 01:31:08 PM »
I don´t think that 18.5 is the last word. Plus picking everything up, which will cost a fortune, too... wow...
Honestly... I did not see enough classic arcade stuff in good enough condition for me to take part in this. Maybe for the pinball-guys this is a better deal. I don´t know...

Even the pinballs do not have the boards.

If all the machines as complete and working the correct value should be 30000 €, but with the missing parts and the actual state the value of 18500 is correct, but its only for someone that have space to storage, and time and patient to restore all the machines.

If i have a friend crazy like me for arcades (And with money) i probably make the deal, but i can not make the deal alone, its too much effort for only one person.

Your Amusements Store
www.republicofpinball.com

bomberoza

• View Profile
    • ArcadeHry - The european biggest videogame museum and gamehall
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2016, 03:48:43 PM »
Hi guys, I'm happy you are spreading this article around.

Cabinets must survive! More than 150 not-dedicated cabs has been destroyed there because of very bad state - broken wood from water, crushed parts, destroyed monitors, controls and so on.

Fresh news: The lady got some serious buyers who want to take all at once, luckily mostly of them from guys who are connected to this forum, and that's great. All of them are waiting for transport quotation now and then she will continue with her to negotiate about the price. Her expenses were high, the price 18500 is right.

If you are interested in concrete game numbers, feel free to mail her, but she thinks this is not an option: When she sells separately, she could make a better profit, but for sure she will lost this in rents of a storage, because there will be cabs that nobody is interested in.

When I get some more info, I will tell you. Take care, Jan.

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2016, 04:50:30 PM »
Definiteley interested in the Boot Hill!! Can somebody tell from the picture, if the plastic landscape is inside? You Boot Hill-Owners, does your complete Boot Hill look like this when it's switched off or can the landscape be seen? And if you open tha back of your cab, can you see the landscape from the point of view in the 2nd picture? I wouldn't mind a missing pcb, this is a part that can be bought and shipped but the missing plastic is a deal killer  :-\

Q*ris

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • CAP'TAIIIN ARCADE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2016, 09:29:15 PM »
Very hard to tell from that picture Luigi, because there's a mirror in front of the plastic landscape.
So you can't see it at all when the cab is switched off.
What you see in this picture is just the reflexion of the joystick in the mirror.
Anyway, I'll double check with mine tomorrow.